The finest in trend trading

You have a choice here!!

Enter upon close only
or
Enter as soon as price action touches the CBL.

Whichever choice you make, be consistent.

[B]OK, my last posts for the night and for a while.[/B]

Tomorrow I am up at first light to start my journey of moving house.

I put [B]Kockneerebel[/B], [B]Black Swan[/B] and [B]Master Tang[/B] in charge of this thread until I return. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
These people are experienced traders and I trust them fully.

In the meantime, I ask that readers [U]do 2 things[/U] which are essential for good trading on this methodā€¦

1. Practise loading SR lines on your demo charts.
    Take them from the daily + 4 hour charts.

2. Practise doing count back lines.
    Get this operation so good that you can do it in your sleep.

I will not be posting over Easter.
So sometime after Easter I will return.

Happy Easter and happy trading to all. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Happy Easter mate!

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put in. :slight_smile:

Thank you Tymen. Wishing you a happy easter and a safe and smooth move.

sorry tymen, I am not talking about red candle :frowning: :mad:

Thanks Tyman. Iā€™ll spend the next few days candle counting and line drawing.:D:D

Hi RenaLa
if you look at post 1540 the entry line is drawn through the 2 candle. Next is the 3 candle which is a new high and therefore by redrawing the CBL a new entry line is produced

Oh, ok kockneerebel, thank you :slight_smile:

thank you sijeeva its great post :slight_smile:
to tymen
happy moving tymen, thank you very much and come back soon :slight_smile:

hi renalaā€¦

if your new in trading and you are testing metatrader one thing that is very usefull to gain practice in price action metters such SR lines is using strategie tester.

you put some EA working on the strategie tester then you chose your speed and them just practice draw SR lines and see how they workā€¦ is very usefull and ou can learn faster.

just a sugestion:)

hi ruilima22,
i am new in trading, and I can do already SR, fibos, channels and and even some pips :slight_smile:
what is EA, btw ?

okā€¦ donĀ“t be mad:D

an EA is a expert adviser. is a robot that trade for you 24h a dayā€¦

is very atractive but i donĀ“t recomend to any one to use themā€¦

almost everyone is talking about EA, I even couldnā€™t guess its an expert adviser ā€¦
For me the expert adviser is the name of directory where bunch of indicators is
I even didnā€™t know that there is a function expert adviser that can trade for you ā€¦ interestingā€¦
thank you ruilima for the light in the dark :slight_smile:

Thanks for the clarification.
I always thought EA stood for Emptying Accounts:D

Tymen, good wishes for the move, and keep a Cooperā€™s handy at all times.
It makes the days a tad better;)

yesā€¦ EA can mean that too:D

fortunelly iĀ“ve never fall in the temptation of use oneā€¦ but EA is very temptingā€¦ no one can deny it :cool:

Thanks. Itā€™s a great place to break. I do need some time to understand the CBL concept.:stuck_out_tongue: Happy Easter and all the best with the house moving!

Just want to bring up the MMACD method whilst we have some time before the teaching resumes. I didnā€™t trade the method paper or otherwise but from looking at the charts. If the entries generated by the zero line crossover are in line with the higher time frame trend plus we see the GMMAs fanning out later on after the crossover, an entry based on this fanning out seems to generate pips in the majority of cases? In the cases I seen the fanning out, the MMACD whipsaws are avoided. I guess the fanning out will give later entries though.:frowning:

More interesting stuff here.

Iā€™m assuming that Tymen wants us to spot this but the obvious problem with this method for finding entries is that you get caught out all the time if there are big retraces and then trend continuation or if the candles leading up to the change of direction are very small, leading you to to get caught out on small retraces even.

Iā€™m sure these hurdles will be overcome but looking at M15 right now, itā€™s a pretty ugly entry method in itā€™s basic form!!

Mystic, if you look at the CBL idea, you are technically looking for a change in direction.
Whether itā€™s a retrace, or genuine trend change will most likely be determined by the time frame you were using.

Is there a possibility a move could be a head fake? Yes. There are no guarantees in forex. But the tighter you squeeze that entry line towards the bottom, or the top, the more likely you can get out of a trade with a few bucks, rather than an all out loss.

I agree. However, if you do a simple back test for a few days on any chart, you will see many occaisions where you catch the last few pips of the retrace and then get stopped out swiftly. Knowing Tymen and how he works, he wouldnā€™t accept this. Iā€™m sure there is more to come (remember that this method has been introduced as one that will see you win almost every trade you takeā€¦).

[QUOTE = MaĆ®tre Tang; 182434] Mystic, si vous regardez Ć  lā€™idĆ©e CBL, vous recherchez le plan technique pour un changement de direction.
Quā€™il sā€™agisse dā€™un retracer, ou vĆ©ritable changement de tendance sera probablement dĆ©terminĆ© par les dĆ©lais que vous utilisiez.

Est-il possible dĆ©marche pourrait ĆŖtre une fausse tĆŖte? Oui. Il nā€™existe aucune garantie sur le Forex. Mais le resserrement vous serrez cette ligne dā€™entrĆ©e vers le bas ou le haut, plus il est probable que vous pouvez tirer dā€™un commerce avec un peu dā€™argent, plutĆ“t que dā€™une perte de toutes. [/ QUOTE]

Master Tang good accuracy, plus it must not forget to check the trend in larger Time Frime to ensure the so-called trend. :wink:
#
For Tymen careful not to walk on eggs ā€¦:eek: