The finest in trend trading

Hey Guys
just a little reminder. Tymen only asked that we practise loading S/R lines from 4h and daily and drawinig CBL’s. There is no mention of multi time frames or trend lines. CBL’s can be drawn on ANY time frame to give an entry on that time frame and I believe that CBL’s also make drawing trend lines superfluous

So here is one CBL i drew, on the current H4 Cable. Look correct?

This is cable current daily chart >>>

overall its in downtrend, PA is going for an retracement i drew a CBL in the same daily chart (magnified)>>>

My entry is at 1.5217
Let us see whats going to happen ??? hmmm

Dave, that looks right, save for adding in the spread.

Looks ok dave

This EurJpy daily chart current My entry is at 126.22

Is my entries correct ?

Can you explain the reason for your entry ?

is this right?!?!?

isn´t down, left, down, left,down ?!?!?!

this seems down,left,down

I took the [B]lowest candle[/B] i mean the [B]low of the candle[/B] in the [B]downtrend[/B] and drew CBL
Actually i think the entry is late
If i made any mistake pls explain kockneerebel

Hi

Last three candles are all higher highs and higher lows, so down L, Down L and Down. CBL at third lowest low

CBL is draw correctly. Entry is usually at touch or breach of CBL, so possibly a late entry. Although you would have had a drawdown at first, S/L is not triggered.
hope that helps

U r right kockneerebel my entry is late
Thank u

np , we must all help each other while Tymen is away

Did you go long or short?

In theorie you go long (does not mean you did) and when you look at your chart (daily) you would have entered a few days earlier (March14). At that time would you have gone long or short? Looking at the next candle (green March15) you would be long but after the 16th you would be in trouble till March 29 with probably a margin call.
You picked and chose when to draw the CBL. Therefore hindsight.
Draw the CBL line with the candle now without knowing the direction.
Enter now and see if you got it right.
Of course you will not know until next week or the week after before you know you are right.:slight_smile:
All of course if you stick with the daily chart.

Thanks. Interesting read, although it’s missing horizontal SR lines.

Hmm, yes you can draw CBL and continue to draw CBL until there is a reversal and entry . But there is no entry at the moment

He said he entered with 126.22 EurJpy.:slight_smile: Gave no reason why.

His post 1363 but did not gave direction, or any other explanation. :slight_smile:

My understanding is CBL is for confirmation of retracement and for entry

we are looking for the retracement and to spot it in early stage

long entry - gu,ej (today i have entered)

If you have entered today, please post your charts and reasons