The Forex Portfolio - How to Gain Consistent Profits by Staying in the Market 24/7

[QUOTE=“abhzd;693827”]Hello MG, Will there be any recording of the webinar one can look? Thanks, Alireza[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, recorded webinars are not available to the public.

Holy crap, just read this entire thread!

Been forex trading for about 3 months now and stumbled upon this. Everything looks great so far… I’m on for the ride.

Thanks

Love this concept!

@mastergunner99

webinar is still on for later today?? thanks

@masstergunner99

Hi,

Are there any webinars scheduled soon? thanks and sorry if i am being pain in the ass, just don’t want to miss any.

[QUOTE=“drolja;696076”]@masstergunner99 Hi, Are there any webinars scheduled soon? thanks and sorry if i am being pain in the ass, just don’t want to miss any.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Been busy and haven’t been active here. There’s one every Monday at 9pm EST. Will do my best to remember to post the link to it here, later in the week.

^ Any update? Or does anyone else have the link?

+1 for link :slight_smile:

We recorded it. I can post the link shortly.

mastergunner99, may I know where do you learn your swing trading? Thank you.

[QUOTE=“themvp07;703635”]mastergunner99, may I know where do you learn your swing trading? Thank you.[/QUOTE]

8 years of trading and fine tuning an edge in the market.

@mastergunner99

that would be great if you were to post a link for a download.thanks

Starts now

https://anymeeting.com/695-151-475

and/or

323-920-0091 Pin: 315-6962#

I have just discovered (and am about half-way through) this brilliant thread … and getting ready to try it on demo.

I have two questions (if anyone is still around) …

I am on MT4 and intend to set up 5 profiles with 6 pairs each (well 4 on the last one) so that I can get through the 28 pairs easily. My first question is whether anyone has a better way of organizing the pairs?

My second question is about the liquidity of the pairs. I could find figures on the web for about eight to ten pairs. I would like to put most liquid pairs in the first profile and the least liquid on the last one. Anyone can order all/most of the pairs? Or has a link to the same?

Many thanks.

Karel

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster.

I was wondering if anyone was still around trading this system?

I have been demo trading for 2 months and its been interesting to say the least…

Currently my account balance is down approx - 20%, however my equity is up about 30%+ on my opening balance. Its a very fun system that does seem to have an almost inbuilt soft hedge.

Some other interesting notes:
I do put in a stop loss but it is usually 300-400 pips away, it has never been required as of yet.
My longest trade was 55 days, however I do have one still open from the 15th May.
I found the biggest challenge was in the beginning getting hit by a few losers, now that I have a bigger portfolio I feel almost ready to take this system live.

So anyone still out there? I’d like to keep this alive and maybe bounce ideas off people or get some regular updates going from anyone trading this.

I have all 28 pairs in separate windows on MT4 (1 profile) and just cycle through them, works well for me.

looks like this:

[QUOTE=haroldboom;709209]I have all 28 pairs in separate windows on MT4 (1 profile) and just cycle through them, works well for me.

Yes, one profile. Much better. Thanks! I’ll give it a try.

There is an “equity millipede” thread on ForexFactory that follows the same idea apart from SL use. There you would keep opening new trades whenever you can but with a small 30 pip SL. If it goes into profit, you would set it to b/e. This would give you more losers than here :frowning: but they would be all much smaller :). I’ll try running the two strategies in parallel - i.e. replicating the same trades - and see which one is more successful.

Karel

A 30 pip SL kind of goes directly against the philosophy of this system. I think that is far too tight for the daily charts… for example if I had used that my current best trade of over 1500 pips would have been stopped out.

That being said demo trading can’t hurt, so go for it!

Hi Mustergunner99,

I am late 132 post pages but I would like to join the train.

Hello tchutchuco,

I’m not Mastergunner — but let me fill in for him, and welcome you to this thread.

It’s a free ride, so hop on board.

I’m guessing that you are a new trader. If you haven’t already developed a successful strategy for swing trading, then please read the next post in this thread. In that post, I will talk about what I consider to be the prerequisite for making a go of the MG99 Portfolio Methodology.