The Forex Store

The “sale of the week” goes to eurjpy. Smart shoppers made 200 or more pips on Friday from the low to the close.

Note: A couple of posters in here need to settle down and quit the bickering. I do not have to name names, we all know who I am talking about. There are only 2 things that need to be discussed:

1. price direction (when and how to enter)

2. profit/loss (exit strategy, risk and money management)

If you want to point out a deficiency of this method then focus on the method and not any poster in particular. Post your facts, logic, reason, analysis, statistics, trade blotter, etc… leave your ego and opinion at home. Show proof of your claim on a chart. From this day forward, I will flag any post I deem OFF TOPIC or that contains bickering, sniping, personal attacks, name calling, etc… It’s a shame it has to come to this considering we are all adult traders. It’s a very sad commentary on 21st man.

WWBD?

What will buyers do? About 800 pips have been lost by the eurusd over the least 3 weeks. Think the eurusd may go “on sale” soon?

Could gbpusd also go “on sale” this week?

Higher highs and higher lows tell me the buyers liked the usdcad the past 2 weeks. What happens next?

Ditto for the usdchf.

Higher highs and higher lows. More to come?

Will buyers take the usdjpy to 91 or higher?

The buyers must be waiting for audusd to go “on sale” again.

There was a mistake in the xLINES indicator. The weekly vertical line was on Friday instead of Monday. The trials and tribulations of the coding learning curve. :eek:

xOPEN.zip (11.4 KB)

Hi xtraction. Thanks for the great sharing.
Am wondering how I can plot the historial weekly opens like you did in some of your posted charts.
right now, the indicator only shows the last/current.

Thanks…

Kelvin

Xtraction i would be grateful if you could answer my questions way back in post #222

thank you

Post #223 is the answer although not from xtraction.

The usdcad buyers like the price when it was below 1.0550

Lower lows, lower highs on the weekly gbpusd

There may be a “sale” later this week.

Lower lows, lower highs on the weekly eurusd

Another possible “sale”.

Higher highs, higher lows on the weekly usdchf.

Higher highs, higher lows on the weekly usdjpy. Buyers still buying.

Buyers decided to buy eurjpy after 2 weeks of watching the price drop.

usdcad buyers decided there were better deals elsewhere this week

Buyers are waiting for the audusd to go “on sale”.

Well he’s been banned by the moderators, is it because his method doesn’t work?

I had a lot of hopes but now i suppose I’ll have to look for something else

Oh well.

Live and learn :rolleyes: