The Forex Store

Of course, they wouldn’t ban someone for such a trivial reason :smiley:

It wasn’t the system that was an issue.

In all honesty, I liked what xtraction brought to the table. Can’t say I liked his forum interaction much.

Of course his response to that would be. “forum interaction isn’t the point. Maximizing profit, while minimizing loss is the point”.

The weekly open, and crosses thereof has merit, and is a more than valid, and simple way of making just that happen.

Yeh while it wasn’t anything particularly new (learning from att anyway) he definitely helped put emphasis the more important areas, not to mention his interesting take on things but it came down to attitude I guess. I can think of better people to ban than him if anyone

I agree. Although what he showed here was very refreshing, I never stopped thinking why he would start teaching/sharing his approach if he could not stand explaining it over and over. His attitude also reminded me how well the girls in the ATT thread handled these things. The concept of stupid question did not exist in those threads, they were always there, explaining it to the 101st passer by with the same patience and respect. That in itself is worth reading those threads.

lol

Guys with all respect to you i really don’t think xtraction was making 4% a day.

He was just lying.

He probably wasn’t much of a trader either, the reason i say that is because his posts seemed quite immature. His juvenile name calling, and petty arguments don’t reflect that of a successful trader with considerable experience.

I’m sorry if I’m hurting anyone’s feelings its not my intention to do so, but guys don’t fall for all his hot air.

Because in the end that’s all it was.

We are much better off following the methods of R Carter, just from reading his posts its clearly evident he’s a professional trader with years of experience like he says he is.

I was actually following R Carters great thread until xtraction came in and started talking about his system and posting all these big colorful charts.

I guess you could say I was brainwashed with all that garbage Xtraction says.

Well I’m off … back to R Carters great thread or even Mr Tymens thread, and I’d advise you guys to do the same.

Apache are you saying :

a) He was banned for reasons other than his system being a bag of garbage which belongs in the dumpster

b) He was banned because his system is a bag of garbage which belongs in the dumpster

c)His system actually works and yes he made 4% a day for years but the mods still banned him anyway

One thing about the weekly open which xtraction didn’t specify is when should we enter. Yes buy when price above open and sell when price below open. But we can’t just buy at any point. We maybe buying into a major resistance whereby price will struggle to go up. We must combine the weekly open concept with candlestick patterns and SR levels. I feel this is something xtraction should input. In addition he should show us some of his trades to show us how he go about trading the weekly open.

price crosses weekly open from beneath Tues through Fri = enter long
price crosses weekly open from above Tues through Fri = enter short

That was it.

He only traded long, so opportunities depended upon how many currency pairs he was watching.

I don’t think he trades every day, just the days his weekly cross happened long Tues- Friday.

If he watched enough currency pairs, that may have been every day.

His money management took care of the profit/loss.

No matter what system you adopt or create, patience is key.
When there are defined, and rigid rules. Follow them.

If you need a cross, don’t trade until the cross happens. Period.

Bending the rules to get in early, and think you may get a few more pips will send you to the poor house.

didn’t mention it? No he has mentioned it, however its also possible he didn’t know the importance of S/R levels and candlestick patterns … yet.

thanks for clarifying Master Tang, I was under the impression price crosses weekly open from beneath Tues through Fri = enter long [U]provided [/U]the daily open is below the weekly open

and similarly

price crosses weekly open from above Tues through Fri = enter short [U]provided[/U] the daily open is above the weekly open.

thanks for the clarification

Budda bless u

Actually, he used some references to candlesticks. He watched the wicks, and body sizes. He just didn’t look for hammers or dojis.

As for support and resistance lines, there’s a more more than likely chance the weekly open naturally falls around one.

The explosive move up or down through that line is what makes the system function. Couple that with one way trading, and smart money management, you have a recipe for success.

Funny how that works innit?

I don’t use his system, I do my own thing, but it was interesting to see another uncluttered approach.

I don’t think anyone uses his system and i don’t think anyone who used his system lived to tell the tale.

Budda bless you O great one

very interesting end to a 28page thread i was starting to like. bam page 29 people say he is banned and offtopic posts come in.

Neat idea extraction i enjoyed the thread

What I sees is dis seems like what happens is a new feller comes to town and has some ideas and starts tellin folks bout it. Den when happens is if a bunch of peoples start a listenin to the new feller some olds peoples get mad bout it and den dey start a pickin on da new feller and if he fights back dey run him out a town.

Dis xtraction feller ain’t really do nuttin bad but some peoples didn’t like all the attention he was a gettin so dey gave him a bad time but xtraction argued like a city slick lawyer and gave em a good word whoopin dats for sure. Dat boy xtraction ran word circles around dem old peoples. Me and da boys just sat back and got a good knee slappin laugh. We alls knew dat de old peoples were gonna git all mad and close the forex store cause dats what bullys do. Dey been doin it for years and is gonna keep on doin it cause no one gots the gumpshin to stand up to em. Dats jest the way it is.

What ever happened to dem fellers dat was a ridin’ with xtraction? Used, A8T and Apache Rider seemed to be his pardners. Now dey is scarce. Dey must have gotten run off. Dang dats too bad.

Yeah, I see they got banned for the same reason… oh no wait, they didn’t get banned did they! imagine that!

No, I reckon dey jest scared to come back.

It jest seemed you alls were kinda hangin out in da same spots and kinda defended each odder. Hadn’t seen you in dese parts since they killed off xtraction. Thought maybe you might have spoke up in his defense.

I would be ins agreement.