The Forex Store

Euro buyers liked today’s sale price, didn’t they?

Lower high, lower low, go with the flow :wink:

Move along.

The daily flow happens at the daily open, right?

There’s always a daily flow. Sometimes 2 or three. Sometimes it happens at the open, sometimes it’s delayed, and sometimes it’s just confused altogether.

Wasn’t the point of the strategy to trade in the direction of the flow as it crosses the weekly open one way or the other? In this case, that element was lacking. Or better yet, nonexistent.

The point was to identify what is on sale by looking at the weekly charts and then follow the buyers.

Wasn’t the point of the strategy to trade in the direction of the flow as it crosses the weekly open

Yes

The point was to identify what is on sale by looking at the weekly charts and then follow the buyers.

And yes
This thread/strat lacks any consistency The best advise here is to manage your open trades to maximize profit and minimize loss.

I stopped reading this thread and my trading improved.
coincidence?

What would be an example of consistency?

so true :slight_smile:

The fallacy of Non Causa Pro Causa occurs when something is identified as the cause of an event, but it has not actually been shown to be the cause.

The fallacy of Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc occurs when something is assumed to be the cause of an event merely because it happened before that event.

[B]You stopped reading this thread
Your trading improved[/B]

is no different from

[B]You stopped picking your nose
Your trading improved
[/B]

neat, but i’m going to stick with 1 caused the other.

A reminder.

The market is closed. Time to see if anything is on sale.

Sale or No Sale?

Sale or No Sale?

Sale or No Sale?

Sale or No Sale?

The waiting begins.

The edges keep getting tested. Waiting for the reversal.