The Forex Store

Combining the xtraction lines with the mmtt lines.

When price is below the lower moving average it is on sale.

3 profitable longs this week. Not bad.

Looked like a sell off. Shorted the weekly open.

I am probably missing something but I can’t see where your “Navy Blue” line, xtraction’s last week low, is correct. Have you tweaked the settings or is there something wrong? My understanding is that the orange is last week’s high and the navy is the low.

I’ve temporarily stopped trading this strategy but I still follow the thread. d.

It looks like the navy blue line is at the level shown by the text in the upper left on the chart.

OK, I missed that but wouldn’t the previous week’s low count back 6 candles from the recent "slate blue crosshair? Maybe I just don’t get it. d.

The most recent candle, candle 0, is today. Yesterday is candle 1. Last week’s low is the lowest low of candles 5 - 9. That is where the navy blue line lays.

Find attached modified xtraction lines indicator with previous day HiLo showing, too.

With this modifications I trade three different variations of the original xtraction play.

I trade them from the short side [B][U]only[/U][/B].

By the time xtraction’s buy orders get triggered I have left the FOREX ship. :smiley:

Any chance of you showing a chart with a play by play of your trade?

Thanks for posting the updated indicator. Tell xtraction, I said “thanks”.

The new xtraction indicator seems to work just fine. I had to turn off my comments to display his.

Sorry for the dumbness disease that struck while looking at J.'s chart a few posts back. I either need more or less sleep I guess. d.

Don’t worry, be happy. :slight_smile:

There seems to be money to be made at the weekly open cross.

Short at the weekly open 125.07. Low was 121.56. I am convinced.

Xtraction, Used, etc… must have cleaned up.

My bad. I think this is more xtraction’s style.

Buyers were getting the bargain on sale prices.

Weekly open cross over short. This method is working for me.

The weekly open cross made pips on gbpusd this week.

The weekly open cross made pips on eurusd this week.