The Holy Grail of Trading Systems

Hi,
I’m a novice trader but I have stumbled upon a really effective trading system - it works for me, nearly every time!

Here’s what I do: I set up my trade, based on all the studying I have done over the past months, using the indicators, signals, news items and everything else I can get my hands on and understand.

Next, I open the trade at the appropriate time, then sit back and wait, sometimes not for long, sometimes for days or even a week or two.

After a while, an amazing thing happens. Almost without exception, the market goes in the opposite direction!

So what I’ve started doing now is working out the setup, then going in the opposite direction.

Anyone else come across this strange phenomenon? If you have, what did you do about it?

Assume that any news is already known and been acted on by the large professional traders.

Peruse the most liquid pairs and pick one that appears to be being accumulated or distributed by above traders.

Roll the dice.

Cut your losses short and let your profits ride.

Best of Luck

Why not just trade in the opposite direction from your signal, then? It sounds like one of the most reliable methods ever discovered …

I think it will never work if [I][U]you [/U][/I]trade against your own signals! I think the best solution is to post your signals here and [I][U]we [/U][/I]will trade against them and then pay you a percentage of the profits and we all live happily ever after :smiley:

Now that’s funny.