The IcYcLoUd TrAdInG SySteM

nope just started on the 4H…i tried 30M and it back fired…but still observing the pattern.

next EURUSD, awaiting for next SAR star to rise above the BB, and it has strong RSI and ADX by the look of it.

Hello MasterIllegal,
I have a newbie question. I am trading on MT4. Is the Gann Hilo similar or the same as the indicator ZigZag? Can you please advise. Thanks in advance.:confused:

hi… i not sure whether Gann Hilo is the same as Zigzag… but i know Gann Hilo is similar to SSL channel alert.

anyway my EURAUD closed trade with SL… i set a SL last nite as i know that something is not going my way… and hence it hit the SL…

Anyway i know what is wrong with that EURAUD… although M15 TF signal a long trade and M30 also with the same signal (long trade). But however M30 long signal had already been for quite some times…

So in conclusion, when M15 signal give the long or short signal, refer back to M30, if it had the same signal for quite sometimes, abandon it. And if the M30 signal is going as the M15 signal then entered. i will test it out again next week… hope for the best!

anybody can do a backtest on the system and see whether it works… i not sure how to do backtest… thanks a lot

I usually manually backtest at random going bar by bar and seeing where I would have entered. Not so efficient but I don’t know how to program these things yet, unfortunately.

just now missed a short trade for EURJPY because was waiting for the M30 TF to confirm. But had to rush out to send my wife to work…

Just entered a long trade for EURCHF @ 1.5177 with 10 pips TP.

Hope to get it for the start of the week…

just change the TP for EURCHF to 5 pips as i feel that i should have entered earlier…

Anyway just entered a new trade. short EURAUD @ 1.6235 with 10 pips TP…

Hope both trades go through…

i manually close trade for EURCHF as i think will go the other way… closed trade with loss of 10 pips…

just did another trade for NZDUSD long @ 0.7407 with 10 pips TP.

So now current pending is

NZDUSD long @ 0.7407
EURAUD short @ 1.6235

All with 10 pips TP without SL

EURAUD Closed trade with 10 pips TP (Yes!)
NZDUSD still pending with +7 pips to TP

hi guys
i’ve been working on an expert advisor for this. it’s close, but not completed yet. i had trouble determining the switch of the dots, but it’s ok. few things more, few tests, and we will have indicator and advisor.

i’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

Wonderful! Look forward to seeing/testing it!

thanks bro!!! really looking forward to this…

btw, i just came home and did a short for AUDUSD @ 0.9201 for 10 Pips TP… will update again.

did another short signal for EURUSD @ 1.4921 for TP 10 pips…

one more entry… long signal for USDCAD @ 1.0376 with 10 pips TP

I really wish I had the time to keep watching charts! Haha I’m sitting in a class right now on the forums. I’ll be back later on this afternoon EST to post some trades probably during the beginning of the asian session.

if the automated EA is tested and successful… then we all no need to sit at the monitor to check for signal… lol passive income then…

btw, i just take profit for EURUSD of 10 pips and i close the trade with losses of 17 pips for AUDUSD as i know that i enter too early…

I enter another new trade - long usdchf @ 1.0153 for 10 pips TP. so now still got USDCAD and this USDCHF running… thanks

me too… i’m in the office. ok, my metatrader is open, but i can’t look all the time :slight_smile:

as for the EA… i can send the signal for buy/sell the moment dot switches, but the reverse (exit) is what i’m scared about. psar rarely goes to the price, price intercepts psar, and by that time, we return the part of the profit… if we can foresee that somehow (at least a bit), we would have a holy grail indeed. :smiley:
anyway, i’ll see the results once the ea is finished, and we can all judge if it’s profitable.

maybe i can give u my point of view… u got msn? we can discuss in depth then we can put it here…

sorry, no msn…
as soon as i have it working, we’ll discuss it :slight_smile:

usdjpy signal just now: sell @ 90.65
stoch going down and volumes show bigger activity