The IcYcLoUd TrAdInG SySteM

sure no problem… my side here no signal for usdjpy… how many pips u go for?

i’ll go for 10 pips now, since i’m still trying to correct some of my previous bad trades, before i found this strategy :slight_smile:

almost there :slight_smile:

ok man… depend on u for ur updates… thanks

yey :slight_smile:

this was my first published trading signal, being successful too makes it even sweeter :slight_smile:

congrats… think u hit ur profit of 10 pips…

can u tell me what TF u guys using
i am looking 15M and 4H

I watch the 30M timeframe. Have yet to place another trade from my last as I’ve been quite busy at school. I shall post the next I see though so you can get some insight.

Signal: EURAUD on the 30M TF. Stochs moving out of oversold area. Candle wick crossed GannHiLo at one point. Targetting 15pips, will post results.

Take profit on the EURAUD trade hit. +15pips, trade was running for about an hour.

hi soul, congrats again…

yesterday i overall run 12 trades and 3 trades were the losing trades becos of bad timing. I only uses Gann hilo n PSAR to confirm the trend. my main is 15M TF and takes M30 to confirm, if u want more accuracy, u take H1 as well. Attached is my 2 of the 12 trades that i make. Hope is useful.

How are you deciding when to close out the losing positions? I haven’t looked into whether using a set stop is better, but it would be useful incase of a bad reversal. Especially even 15M timeframe can be affected by major news releases.

still doing some fine tuning… i think that 20 pips SL is quite sufficient… as i found out that once it hits the 20 pips SL, it almost going to go the other way…

Just did a short for EURJPY @ 135.39 with 10 pips TP and 20 pips SL…

Long on the EURAUD netted me a quick 10 pips in less than 10 minutes. Check the chart attached.

congrats! hw many trades u make so far?

If I remember correctly I’ve made 3 trades, 2 winners 1 loss. Just opened a short trade on the GBPUSD, 10pip TP, 20pip SL.

Make that 3 wins, GBPUSD just hit the 10pip TP quick. I’m considering upping the TP to 15 on my next trade to see how that goes.

i also think of that pair, but waiting confirmation from 30 MIN TF… what price u entered?

Entered @ 1.64113 short so the TP hit at 1.64013. Trade was from 15:30GMT to 15:36GMT.

Oh and I’ve been doing everything from the 30M TF so far, haven’t bothered to go down to the 15M and double check. So far so good. Am expecting some action in the next one or two bars on the GBPJPY, we’ll see how it progresses.

so how often u get the signal from ur system?

Haven’t been keeping track but the three trades I’ve made today lasted between 6 minutes and an hour. Been watching the charts since NY open about 3 hours ago. Signals not too often; I guess this is the first day though I’ve had a chance to be watching the charts consistently.

In a day how many trades have you been seeing using your method?