The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey pip, I can’t pm either. Can I get on the list…my email is <[email protected]> thanksthanks

Thanks Pete, Maxium. I saw your posts via email. :slight_smile: Appreciate it.

Pippy, please add me - mmb @pixie . co . za Thanks a lot

Things are looking good again !!!

Why do you say that? what happened???

I wouldn’t be too sure of that… :wink:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know-937.html#post328479

Pippy
Please add me
Thanks in a million
Email: dc_choi at hotmail.com

I should have sent out stuff to all who asked for it.

In case you haven’t received an email within an hour from now, send me a PM or email via BP, and if that doesn’t work leave a message in the thread here.

Time for some sleep now.

Please kindly add me to your list.Email is <[email protected]>

pootie.pants at gmail.com here

thanks!

Have a Wonderful Weekend…

GLGT :57:

WELCOME BACK :cool:

Nice to see you Michael.

welcome Michael

i hope nothing wrong happen to you and your family, be safe.

Hi ICT,
I was just starting to look through your thread including all the recordings when all this kicked off resulting in you deleting all the content. I have since been following all the aftermath & understand you’ve fallen foul of the CFTC before? Can I ask if the two incidents were connected at all?

The reason I’m asking is, I started to read the content of your first thread here from March 2010 & came across the post from Ananais, one of the Babypips moderators, reprimanding you for running two identities on that same thread, InnerCircleTrader & FromPipsToRiches.

You have attracted a lot of attention from members of the forum which is why I naturally considered taking a look at your content, but I must admit this recent development, which has caused quite a bit of chaos on your threads, plus the discovery of the double identity to give a false impression of your postings, has prompted me to ask why these incidents came about.

With me being new to the forum, I’m not as familiar with events as most of the regulars, but from what I’ve seen so far it doesn’t shine such a favourable light on you.

I didn’t create the nick pipstoriches… and I do not blame you for your concern. I know what I have and have not done and what ever light you or anyone else sees me in will be left for your perspective. Nothing forces anyone to read or view my work… if you are unsettled by me complying with rules than by all means visit other threads on here. Petefader has a nice gathering and a nice community that seem to help others… perhaps that is more suited for your liking.

CFTC inquired on my CTA (Certified Trade Advisor) status of which I openly state I have none. The problem is my videos can be viewed with a hint or implied promise of Millionaire results and that I didn’t nor would I ever promise.

As I stated before many times… I am just one channel… if it doesn’t fancy you… turn the dial.

Hope that helps! :57:

Very well said!

I know this isn’t directed at me but I just have to tell you I broke my remote a long time ago and only get one channel, looks like I’m stuck on this thread forever…:54:

ICT,

I am too glad to see you back ! Hope every thing is fine.

ICT, I just want to first tell you I am really happy you are back…I was so afraid that I would never hear from you again.

Also I want to say only doing market reviews is a big plus for me personally, I believe I will learn so much more this way then the other way. This will force me to look for setups myself and then give me a chance to compare with your reviews after the fact if I made a good or bad trade. This is what I really needed…

Thanks