The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/44947-ict-complete-package-torrent.html

All the videos you’d ever want are in the torrent ClarkFX’s put together.

EJ

Been seeding that **** forever on this ****ty canadian upload speed cap of 50kbps.

Excited to see the daily pro trader club starting in September. Michael is continuing to take us forward -I’m happy to follow and learn!

Sorry if this question is silly, but i only know of 2 market environments. Ranging and trending. Is this what you meant? Or is there another criteria in which to classify the markets?

My friend lately took a shine to trading oil, she explained it was so simple - it just keeps going up.
She recently learned the lesson of a changing market environment, she lived through the labels - trend to range,
that’s the problem with labels or boxes - there is always the in between.

Thanks BostonEJ, I will check it out!

[video=youtube_share;Y4AGFaRkMkI]http://youtu.be/Y4AGFaRkMkI[/video]

[B]Pattern Highlight:[/B] [B]ICT Reflection[/B]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

This is it guys

I’ve completely run out of excuses to fail

It is time to make money and not mickey mouse money either. I’m going for full-time career trading. The number of days at my current job are limited. Millionaire status is on the horizon.

Lock and load. I feel sorry for anything/anyone that gets in my way

over and out

Goodluck akeakamai, you’ll get there.

[B]Hey Babypipsters![/B] :wink:

First I’d like to wish all the Forex Dads a Happy Father’s Day! :60:

Secondly, it’s been a while since we had a homework assignment for you all… and I feel like dispensing some today! I’d like to see each of you write out a short objective list of what you want to accomplish next month in your Trading. I mean to say, what is it specifically you want to achieve, earn, learn and or develop… personally.

I know posting publically is a “scarey thing” lol… but trust me… we are going some where with this little exercise. In August, when I take a vacation from Trading we will spend some time with this exercise and I’ll reveal why I asked for participation.

Your deadline for this exercise is THIS Friday coming. Get to work soldier… :57:

This is pretty simple for me, the over-arching objective being to recover the losses I made in June. Short story, real money means emotions. In terms of a list:

1. Stick to money management concepts.
  2. Reduce trading frequency to maximum 3 trades per week.
  3. Apply higher time-frame analysis correctly.

Pretty simple for me too i think…

[B]1. Trade in line with the HTF bias[/B]
This week was a prime example, only taking trades in the direction which price is trying to reach. As a way to implement this, i only want to enter trades when the market structure, and the market flow of the daily and 4H charts are in line with each other…

[B]2. Create a set of criteria for entering trades long / short[/B]
Sit down and write a set list of what needs to be met before entering a trade. If at least 3/4 of the conditions are not met to either go long or short, it means no trade - no matter how sweet i think the setup may be!

:57:

For me, I want to develop discipline, real discipline that when I am a bear I can sit back and watch price slowly rising to where I ‘know’ it is going to and yet not trade it up, or vice versa.

That is the basis for sound Trading… those two things you listed. Well done… :57:

I’d like to develop Trader’s discipline, which to me means not chasing the price, not executing emotional trades. It will be difficult as I really need to make this (trading) thing work NOW! Also, to see if I can identify patterns/setups forming. As someone I used to work with used to say, “Hindsight is a beautiful thing”, and the videos have been great for that, but I need to see it for myself. Hope it does not take too much time.

Thanks Mike… Same to you and to all the dad’s - Happy Father’s Day!

homework on my (other) [I]one[/I] day of the year… pre[I][B]POS[/B][/I]terous :slight_smile:

Actually, I’m still so new I probably don’t even correctly understand the question - Monty, I’ll go with Door Number, uh… Two! :slight_smile:

I’ll keep SanJ’s plan in front of me and work to align my thinking with his. To be honest, I’m still working my way through the basic videos and trying to reorient my mind to a [I]vastly[/I] different mindset. I can be a slow learner, but once I get it, I will shine.

My plan is to continue to study S/R and practice the idea of trading short at significant resistance levels and trading long at significant support levels. And identifying those S/R levels across different time frames.

It’s been a chore to synchronize myself with the Market, the Sessions, the Trends, the Tools and Price, but I’m getting there.

Peace

Mike

Why is the word we used are you a group or just one person?

For the month I am starting a demo account to put into practice your trading techniques my goal on the demo account is 5% for the month(July). I would also like to get into good trading habits while working a **** ton of over time at my job using that money to fund a live account in the future. So my goals

1. Practice
  2. Practice
  3. Practice
  4. Learn
  5. Don’t die

I have 2 goals:

• Stick to my plan with no tolerance for any deviation
  • Stop trying to over-tweak, over-think and constantly try to optimize something that’s already proven to work. Submit to time and consistent trading will work in my favor

My Objectives for Next Month (and beyond):

• to finally manage to synchronise trading and work, to have a game plan in advance and execute it with quick glance over charts
  • to earn 15-20% return on my account with as less trades (risk exposure) as possible
  • to have more faith in my own analysis
  • to let my winners run longer (I’m already cutting the losers short, too short in some instances)
  • to improve my accuracy, 55.26% currently, my goal is at least 70%
  • to improve my R:R ratio, currently 0.64, the aim is at least 1.5 or greater (keep winners for longer again)
  • to stick to the plan and stop tweaking it, losses are part of the business, it is impossible to avoid them completely
  • to feel more relaxed about trading, have a plan and system that works perfectly, nothing to worry about, so relax and execute with no emotion

GLGT!

Ok, so my first post on here, but have been following for a few months. A massive thanks to ICT and those who post regularly here. I’ve been looking to develop a trading methodology/plan of my own and here are the tools and concepts to do it with, just awesome. I have been through the BP school and was following signals from others but that didn’t really work for me. My plan is therefore simple:

1. Complete all ICT’s videos and try to spot some setups perhaps 2 per week.
  2. Get better at working out HT bias.
  3. Work out how to progamme ICTs pivot points and daily tinity etc into my MT4 platform.
  4. Get ready to demo NYO trades which is around my lunch hour (i’m in UK) and therefore this way of trading might suit me best.

I have a five year plan to become good at this, no rush, of which I’m now 6 or so months into.

Genuinely a massive thanks to ICT for all the fantastic work and to all those who share their trials and tribulations on here. For those relatively new to it like me please be assured it helps those who are at my stage in this process, even if we’re not visible because we don’t post. I suspect there are lots of us out there… When the time’s right I hope to post my trades here too in the way others do. Right, back to the videos…

Cheers, Billy