The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Every end of the week we eagerly wait for weekly market review. When Michael plot the OTEs these seem to me like as easy
as ABC but when I go to trade live, most of the time do not find the accurate one or trade does not go as planned :smiley: So, I
wish to post yesterday’s chart, how I looked, what I missed, where I took the trade etc. Everyone who is reading this post
are most welcome to criticize, advise, suggestion or their thought except Michael. End of the week we will
compare with the market review, what we were missing. I think this way we can enhance our learning a little bit more. Today I m posting 18th of June 2012

imgur: the simple image sharer

imgur: the simple image sharer

Yep been there for a while but where did you get that chart oh wait lol its on the chart. Thats pretty cool I wander if they make something like that for MT4

I most certainly care :wink: I also saw this and you’re quite right, it lines up with a pivot. Only problem is that price stopped just short of 1.02. 3 pips I think. So not sure whether to take it, but I’d rather stay out for now :slight_smile:

Greece had an election on sunday. The results of which would have a direct impact on the probability of Greece staying in the euro currency or not.

Steering clear of the Euro just because thats massive news. At least that is my reasoning behind my decision.

It’s very good for presentations. Pokerstrategy.com uses it for coachings :wink: has no sound tho… You could use teamviewer and record it with camtasia at the same time for perfect quality.

Agreed I would much rather see it go to about 1.0215 or there abouts. I might get lucky as it appears it might be looking to make the high of the day at Asia open. If that does shape well then there is only one thing I can do about that.

Does have sound.

You need to click on the “connect through internet” or “connect through phone” options and ICT will come blasting through your speakers.

Haha thanks Michael, you always impress me with your unwavering commitment to us and how you are always trying to improve the quality of how you present us material. I guess that is the essence of a professional trader though; unwavering commitment and always seeking to improve!

Hows This for Fib Projections, uh?! :o

:57:

Nice fibs. With 1000 lines it’s bound to stop on one.

You could try this…Meta COT Project - New Horizons for CFTC Report Analysis in MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 Articles
I found it recently and,after a few false starts,have got it working.It’s really impressive.
You need to read the instructions carefully…the guy who wrote it is Russian but his English is pretty good.

There is a very negative tone to the majority of your posts. I always wonder why you hang around if you don’t like what is being shared here…

9pm EST or 9pm summer time (EDT)? I’ll assume you did mean the former unless otherwise stated.

i think est and edt are the same.thing…i think they just change the name so that you realise that others around the world are messing with their times.

edt…sorry im wrong
new tork is gmt -5 est
gmt -4 edt.

I looked at that yesterday after viewing Michaels COT video and reviewing the BabyPips material on it. So it’s worth the effort setting it up/getting it working then? Judging by comments some ppl seemed to have trouble with it…?

Is anyone using meetpips.com to do trade journaling? I tried downloading/installing but my antivirus software didnt like it and firefox said the connection was not secure?

Should have seen this kid flame everyone on Skype too.

I think it’s well worth the effort. The problems I had were minor in retrospect…you really just need to read the blurb carefully and follow the instructions.
If you try it and get problems let me know and I’ll do what I can to help.

I think he means when his clock says 9pm. lol Sorry I had to do it

First profitable trade today using ICT Tools. I didn’t actually take the trade because my assignment is to watch S/R levels and start getting used to selling when it’s overbought and buying when it’s oversold. (I think that’s right… :)) I can trade DEMO, but I want to wait even for that, until I can see that I begin to grasp the effectiveness of the tools and just be able to call a [I][B]short[/B][/I] or call a [I][B]long[/B][/I]. Then I’ll actually trade demo.

The trade was at 11:15 today, EURUSD Short @ 1.27120 with S/L @ 1.2720 (+10 pips) and T/P @ 1.26820. (+30 pips). It never (after 3 hours) reached 1.26820 - so I ended the trade with a 27.1 pip gain.

But I did it. And I’ve also crashed hard into my own devastating personal handicaps or limitations. Anger (that it’s hard, that it’s slow and laborious and that I’m not learning faster) Impatience, Emotional Sensitivity (to losing, to winning, to struggle or short-term failure(s)), Fickleness (changing my mind mid-trade, wavering about whether this [I]really[/I] will be worth the immense effort) and Vanity (I won’t explain that one…)

I’m tired.

Mike

Took the words out of my mouth …