The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Really now… It’s not my fault that you guys only see the bright side of the things posted here.

It’s always good to question things, but I think its the passive agressive nature of your tone that irks people :wink:

Or his maturity. :wink:

https://join.me/460-621-749
Nothing will be downloaded, but Flash is required on a PC or Mac.

I’m the organizer:

1. go to join.me and log in
  2. go to scheduler and click start
    Or, if you have the desktop app installed, launch it and select the meeting.

Audio options:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.

1. Join by internet:
    You can join the audio conference by internet (VoIP) when you have entered the meeting.
    Click on the phone icon in the join.me toolbar to connect. A small download might be required

guys I just spent like 30 minutes trying to upload street smarts but for some reason bp’s upload manager sucks so freaken bad!!! Honestly it is why I never upload anymore, by far the worst on the internet imho

Anyway I do have this book if anyone wants it shoot me an email johnnykanoo@yahoodotcom

Did anyone record the live session by any chance? I was working:(

This is the first time I have messed with the reflection pattern so idk if its right or not. If it is… you could have caught the low of the day within 4 pips on the fiber. CRAZY!

Thanks ICT, It was a very good presentation and I may have even caught a concept or two. good night

I did but the audio did not go over to the recording for some reason. I have never tried to record a screen shot before. Sure its on my end and the video came out great. I will figure it out for the next time. I know some others recorded it so hopefully they did better than me. On the bright side I recorded everything going on around me so if you want to watch ICT and hear Law and order SVU then I got you covered.

Thanks again for your time tonight, Michael. Nothing new for long time followers of your work, but it is always interesting to see your particular application/thought process as you manipulate the tools i.e. how you pick out the key levels and calibrate them. I think where we differed was the fact that you really look into the bodies and wicks right across the charts, and not only the key swing lows and highs on the higher TFs. This coupled with an oversight of the 5780 on the market review really threw me. As you went through it real time and you said ‘this is a level I really like!’ when it came to 5780, rather than ‘this is a level I like’ at 5730…well that is what I would have expected to have been represented in the market review in order to confirm my own analysis. No criticism intended…if anything it shows a keen interest in aligning my own thought process with yours.

What was interesting for me was the particular swing that you used to walk through this session with. I went to my bank of screenshots after the webinar and found a whole 7 slide work-up on that particular level over that same week. I used all of the tools you have taught, but applied them differently while breaking down the market. My thought process was different to yours, but we came to exactly the same conclusions: there were multiple opportunities surrounding that swing, and so many hints that a reversal was setting up and subsequently occurring.

kind regards

There were lots of salivating puppies out there tonight when it came to further insights, particularly with regard to Intermarket Analysis. Let me throw out a screenshot of the 30 year T-Bond just to keep you from dying of thirst while we wait for the next installment of the ICT ride. Like I say, I never profess to having all of the pieces of the puzzle, but hopefully what you see will stimulate some thought. I trust you’ll recognize the usual suspects.

I’ve converted all ITC’s videos to mp3 for easier listening http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7368444/Inner_Circle_Trader_Audio

just out of curiosity… how much time do you guys normally spend on pre market analysis and weekly analysis… just a rough estimated average would be grate;) I’m asking because these past few days and weeks, I think I’m not putting enough time in it… see I normally swipe my charts every new month and then I spend some time drawing all SRs, mark areas of special interest, mark areas of likely reaction, look for the areas where price likely wants to go (higher time frame).

then Sundays I check COT, add new SRs and areas of interest, and set reminders for all upcoming high impact news for the coming week…

pre LO, I’ll check if things still look the same on higher time frame and then I drill down to lower timeframes to get a better picture of intra day action… pivots, weekly pivots,TT, fibs, fib projections, fib spiral projections and so on…

but often my monthly SRs are holding up very well, so very often I don’t need to add much on my weekly and daily analysis… and then I feel like I’m not spending enough time analyzing…
My knowledge of forex is still very limited, and I’m sure as my knowledge and my toolbox is growing… I will have more things to play around with;)

any estimates on how much time you are spending on analysis, and suggestions or critique would be highly appreciated;)

happy hunting and all the best
cheers
fredy

oh and since I missed the live session… I put all my hope in the community to hopefully share a recording;)

30 year t bond just looks like it has pulled back to support…
maybe there will be some favorable price action signals …maybe not.

Something I’d like to see is a recording of you trading live. Maybe a weeks worth. Just everytime you sit down to trade that week record it. Im not sure how good that would work out cause I kno you would have to be on a demo account and all but I’d really like to see the whole process you go though from beginning to end with what’s going on in your head lol. Is that to much to ask lol? I’ve seen you trade the end of the chart in the examples but never your whole process together.

Price Action of 19th June 2012

imgur: the simple image sharer

imgur: the simple image sharer

Hi,
if any of you guys did record the session please shoot me a pm or upload link. Quite frustrated I missed this one, feel like I’m blundering around in the dark :slight_smile:
thanks
PG

hey Pipmart
I posted a pic of this same reflection yesterday LO, did you see it? glad i’m not the only one who saw it. nice one!

I missed a buy opportunity on the cable just now, the price shot down to a key level we have had marked 1.5650, which lines up with an OTE pulled from the low to the high of yesterday. Also SMT with cable and fiber, and below central pivot. This is defo a trade i would have took, I anticipated it yesterday but when i looked this morning at the chart i thought we were too far away, goes to show how quick the market can move when the banks want it too!

Logged in and saw the Cable just posted a 81 pip 15M bar (81 pips in 15 minutes). Dont know about you guys but that would frighten the beejeezus outta me! I guess some news release or other. Just as well I’m experimenting with a (week) long trade and my stoploss is at the weekly low :slight_smile: