The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Does anyone know what site ICT uses for his USDX charts that he shows in his livestream videos? He overlays the fiber/cable line chart with the usdx which is what i want, but i can’t seem to find that anywhere online

Oh. I guess I misunderstood. Thought you were looking for entries to get short at LO.

I think your asking about having a long bias.

At NYO, we were in buy zone of pivots, bullish market structure and market flow.

At LO, we were sell zone of pivots and in the sell zone of TT. At NYO, price also wen below the sell zone of TT toward fair value.

Another factor for me was 1 hour stoch showing very oversold at a higher price level than some fractals points on the left side of the chart. (ICT holy grail)

24:40 in :wink:
:41:

Dailyfx.com. Charts. Netdainia charts. Plot usdx. Then right click, compare to and compare to one of our pairs.

Hi Michael,

I started to learn Forex Trading about a year ago. About three weeks ago, I came upon your previous thread “What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants To Know” in Babypips.com by chance and have been watching your videos ever since. Your first few videos really captured most of the same experiences and frustration that I had experienced so far. At the same time, it tells me that I am not alone in this situation. I feel more confident and hopeful now knowing that there is a genuine “mentor” like you, who is willing to share your knowledge and resources willingly. I mean “real” knowledge that is practical and can actually help others to be a better trader and more, especially so given the current dire state of our economy and society we are in right now. I don’t remember I have come across any trader like you since I started learning forex. I want to say “THANK YOU!”. Although I missed the first journey with you, but I am looking forward to take this next journey with you in your new thread “The Inner Circle Trader’s Millionaire Traders Guild”. I hope I can achieve the same success like you one day. Please keep up with these wonderful efforts. GLGT!

OMFX

Kubio and LTPP, thanks very much for the helpful response. I now have the dailyfx chart with the USDX and other pairs, but do you guys notice that the USDX index have different values than the one on this site: US Dollar Index Realtime Chart | USD Index Real Time Chart

On dailyfx.com, the USDX has values in the 9,000s, and on forexpros it’s in the 70s? Are they calculated differently, and why?

kubio

24:40 in :wink:
:41:

censored in the USA man I was censored in the USA <---- Sung to the tune of Bruce Springsteen’s Born in the USA

yeah i noticed this also when I was going back through the videos, hopefully ICT can post download links of the videos since youtube has been douches lately…good thing I have most of the videos but a few I missed downloading.

Hi Michael,

I started to learn Forex Trading about a year ago. About three weeks ago, I came upon your previous thread “What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants To Know” in Babypips.com by chance and have been watching your videos ever since. Your first few videos really captured most of the same experiences and frustration that I had experienced so far. At the same time, it tells me that I am not alone in this situation. I feel more confident and hopeful now knowing that there is a genuine “mentor” like you, who is willing to share your knowledge and resources willingly. I mean “real” knowledge that is practical and can actually help others to be a better trader and more, especially so given the current dire state of our economy and society we are in right now. I don’t remember I have come across any trader like you since I started learning forex. I want to say “THANK YOU!”. Although I missed the first journey with you, but I am looking forward to take this next journey with you in your new thread “The Inner Circle Trader’s Millionaire Traders Guild”. I hope I can achieve the same success like you one day. Please keep up with these wonderful efforts. GLGT!

OMFX

Just a few more pips above the Asian high would have been nice…Weekly MR1 was lying right on top of Daily MR1 at 1.3466. My Limit was missed by a few pips because price came off the PDH OTE 62% and not the PDH OTE sweetspot. Frustrating, but you just have to wait for the next bus to come along…

Pending short on the EUR/USD OTE

In the weekly sell zone for the Trinity

Just made a fractal on the Daily chart

And SMT Divergence

The EUR/USD to GBP/USD shows divergence in both directions, don’t think they’ve evened out yet.

Oh yes, and the 161.8 fib from last week’s Trinity nailed the long-term high. This might be the high for the week…

The fractal for the daily was formed yesterday. That confused me a little since I heard ICT say that the fractal was pointing up whereas my fractal was pointing down.

Can the fractals be different depending on the feeds?

Maybe USDX and Fiber? They will have opposite fractals.

OK. If so, it makes sense :slight_smile:

I think its a sell too but, not quite yet im looking to see if it tags the 1.3456 again at L/O again.

Looking to go short today. I was looking at 13440-13445 because it has a lot of confluence:

Any idea why that didn’t work out?

My 2 cents:

Yesterday’s Low had a higher low than Friday.
Daily: There appears to be Key S/R at the 1.34 Fig. (look to the left)
Yesterday’s close was 1.3407, so not a close below that Key S/R
So far we’ve seen an attempt today to dip below that key S/R but look at the JS rejection…
Meanwhile Cable crept up.
Have you had a look at the Weekly ?

What was your stop loss? If you entered at 1.3445 like you said, with a 30 pip stop loss, you’d still be in right?

I also entered a short at 1.3340 as I got asleep but somehow I would like to see a fractal forming on the 1hr chart…Do you guys think 1.3225 is a good exit position?