The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

News took me out…
So final stats of my trade:
50% closed at +130 pips
50% closed at SL at +60 pips…

Averages out to +95 pips - +2% on the dot… Pleased as only risked 0.5% :slight_smile:

:57:

EDIT: I’m not gonna lie, that feels personal! LOL

Stop was my yellow line

Thank you fed. Now if someone can just close benstankies mouth here shortly so he just bobbles his head for a wile thats one hell of a trade I took today on the Aussie. Just like ICT stated last night higher TF support trumps market flow. Good week brings me easily back to 2% risk. Back to Micky D’s I go tonight Im lovin it. I have been waiting 2+ weeks for this setup. and again just a 15 pip stop loss. Was almost tagged out but survived.

Hi PipARush Petru

Thanks for recording the session. Am really looking forward to watch it but unfortunately the torrent download is not working. Any idea how I can get hold of it?

No loss, stopped at +60 pips in profit so winners all round :smiley:

That just hit me so I went back and edited my post lol. I just seen you put news took you out and figured well if that pair dropped the Aussie must have to since it was the dollar that moved. I totally forgot your were already sitting on a nice chunk of pips.

Hope to join you very soon

Im really sorry mate but Im not allowed to upload the file!!!GLGT

and why didnt someone shut benstankie up when we had the chance. I think thats the fastest I have ever seen a nice chunk of pips turn into a loss lol.

Can you seed this privately in utorrent and post the link? I don’t know, just a thought.

I’ve got it in line to download but not much happening, I can give it time.

Either way appreciate your uploading this, :slight_smile:

Sanj… The doctor does it again! nice trade bro!

I am not trading yet but I’d like to start in September. At the moment I’m studying “What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants to Know”. While I am slowly going through tons of info there I save most informative posts and saving them as png file under relevant topic for future reference. My deadline for this project is at the end of August. I will share my work then so newbie and or aspiring traders could use it to speed up learning process. I hope you will like it.

So my goal for next month is:

1. With my posts archiving project get to page 850 in the thread (I’m at p500, its time consuming, I do about 10 pages a day)
  2. Finnish reading “Hidden Secret in Think and Grow Rich” and read “Think and Grow Rich” again
  3. Start applying methods outlined in the book to become forex trader

Ok… now back to work… snipping tool… cut… paste… save… :slight_smile:

krishen

First I would like to say thank god. I survived that spike again by just a few pips. I may want to start to rethink my stop placements a little as the last few trades have either been stopped by a few pips or saved by a few pips. Either that or work on better timing of my entries with these concepts. I am finding the more I learn these concepts the closer to my stops trades are running.

Secondly I think I know why everyone is having trouble with downloading the torrent. After you click on the link do not hit the big green download button. All that does is download what ever torrent program he used to post it. Instead look just under the big green download tab and in little letters it says get torrent file. Click that and use utorrent (or whatever program you normally use. I recommend utorrent. The big green button just gave me a rouge virus (pain in my ass) I will have to shutdown now to fry this little virus be retry the down load. Be back later.

Hopefully there will be more of these…since the J.O.B. has me by the balls and I missed another great opportunity…

anyone have this recorded? Would appreciate it since it seems the torrent doesn’t work…Thanks

the torrent file just does not work.
either there are no seeders…or the person who set the torrent up has moved the video or some other simple error.
we need someone else to up load the file to pirate bay or torrentz

i tried to watch the live session last night but …i couldnt log in for sound.
was there a secret password that i didnt know about or something

I was there and would really like to get my hands on the recording as well. It was a very insightful presentation as always.

No secret password. When I first got to the webinar I had to click the microphone looking icon. Then it logged me in automatically. From the I clicked the same icon and it popped up a window to adjust the sound and turn my mic off. I am trying to download it again now I got rid of my virus. That could be why it does not work. I dont know. Pretty simple virus to get rid of though. Even here it does not look like it works. Only a 2 hour video cant take to long to respond on utorrent. I will leave it up for a bit and see what happens. If a get it then I will send it on.

ok i’m just gonna chuck my two pence/cents worth in, i’m gonna vote ‘‘lets just go back to Livestream’’ easy to record, easy to watch over again the video quality wasn’t perfect but we could always make it out or just look at our own charts to check. plus it had a neat feature that alerted you soon as a new video was being filmed if you subscribe to the channel.

i’ll be gutted if we can’t get the recording for yesterdays video :frowning: i’m off to cry in my pillow for a bit :wink:

subscribing to the channel might be nice. but I know what I did wrong now to get no sound. Other than people need to turn off there mics it was a really good quality bit. Just to bad I got no sound. and I wont waste my time posting a video of ICT moving a mouse around a chart. I got a lot of respect for the guy but thats just not worth hanging on to. I can do that just fine.

yeah it’s enough already trying to keep track of this thread, twitter, youtube, vimeo, livestream, and whatever else we post too…

K.I.S.S = Keep It Simple Stupid

You calling me stupid??? :stuck_out_tongue: