The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Thank you very much popinjay, I must say this site is very very helpful. I’m looking to go into spread betting and I am really looking forward to it now. Thanks guys

For all practical purposes the second you logged on to the internet you opened your front door wide open for the whole world to come see who you are and what you’re all about.

If you don’t like big brother don’t log on to his playground. :wink:

Have a look at the post by popinjay, he’s right that’s all you need, and it’s all free man. I spent a fortune buying crap systems please don’t do the same. Watch everything and if you want to go live then great, just keep to a small account that you are prepared to lose. 2% risk max. You’ll probs start with £1 a pip and with a 30 pip stop loss then that’s the max you can lose on one trade. I’d recommend reading through the previous thread after you watch the videos and we’re all here if you’ve got questions.
It’s a great place to be, welcome to a very fun journey my friend.

The first part of my username here is an anagram for my real name! My friend from here suggested pipster, so that is all it is about, My full name has a correlation to batman. that is the reason for the picture. I live on the edge a little and don’t mind bleeding in a fight if it is a fight for something I have a stake in. I only fight for the right cause. I just fell in love with this chick named Forex, I have been warned she is a heart breaker and a love taker. Sounds like a great cause to me!

Thanks that is exactly what I was thinking, starting on about a £1 a pip as I’m not too familiar with the markets I hope to be up and running shortly

Thanks for the reply,

I don’t know you and I could care less who you are or your status on this forum.

First, if you are going to mark anything I say in bold letters, at least get it right…follow the comma bro!

Second, Yeah I am gonna play on this payground and the last bully or smartass that stepped to me got a black eye and and ran home crying to his mother. just saying, I didn’t disrespect you, dont step to me with your this is my playground bs. I was invited by a friend and haven’t disrespected anyone. I don’t intend to disrespect you either bro.

Third, just asked my lil sis and she pointed a few things out to smack big bro on his nosy nose. So, your this is big brothers playground bit is bs…just thought I would point that out.

I am here to learn as I was invited to do so, not pay homage to creepy creeps… just saying…step to me with respect and you get it back all day every day. peace bro!

Some will allow you down to 50p per pip for unlimited time others will allow 20p for a limited time, then up to the standard £1.00 min.
The beauty of 50p per pip is they have good chart software and good education facilities and you get to learn with a live account, I have used etx for this, the possible trap (one that I fell into) is that there is a big temptation to revenge trade with the many, many possibilities on the site - fast moving indicies, oil, gold etc, etc - needless to say with revenge trading I always lost.
Stick with the ICT concepts and teachings and you will do good.

Well, I tried it, and I have problems (who doesn’t, eh?), so I’m asking you for the help you so kindly offered. It seems cotlib.mq4 is not healthy. On trying to compile it, MT4 says variable “movement_index” is not defined. So,

1. I assume it’s a double, but what do you initialise it to? Does it need to bo iinitialised?

I went ahead and defined it as double and recompiled, now I got other errors…so how did you get it working?

[video=youtube_share;-WPpuJsm0qk]http://youtu.be/-WPpuJsm0qk[/video]

Pattern Highlight: Turtle Soup

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

One More :slight_smile:

https://join.me/

Lori doesn’t even give you a high five? That monster!

I only repeat it here because I dont think my youtube comment would be approved

btw that was a sweet gesture at 39m 19s. I didn’t think you still kept up with him.

No I meant he isn’t high fiving me as a pitchman for sales… I give him credit as the only resource in Fx Traders willing to purchase education… I see him as a good source and no personal reward is expected or seeked by my doing so.

Lori is not like the majority of the peddlers.

No I know I’m just teasing you.

Hey Michael,

I just watched your market review video after Tansen had told me you had a message for me.

Just wanted to say thank you for the Happy Birthday! It’s been over 2 years now, and I can only say how grateful I am for everything you have shared. I can say with first hand experience that what you are teaching is an absolute gold mine, and has completely changed my life. I had just turned 17, when I found your original thread and I’ve been following in silence in the beginning and then slowly started contributing more.

What you are teaching isn’t just a fixed set of rules for a trading system. Rather, it is a wealth of knowledge and experience, which individuals can use to create something for themselves. It allows individuals to gain a better understanding of the core market structure and what drives price up or down.

I’ll be honest, I have started working towards my own trading plan; algorithmic trading and quantitative analysis. BUT your teachings have always and will continue to be the core foundation of my trading. I now trade discretionary with good old ICT styles, but at the same time I trade using automated styles that were built on one or more aspects of your concepts.

It’s truly been a blessing for me. Really.

Thanks again Michael!

Regards,
Clark

Can anyone, or does anyone, get into any bother about posting their trades at about the time they enter a trade. It’s just that I was tempted to post this morning and thought perhaps that could be taken as a recommendation. Presumably “demo” tradementions are ok as many people seem to post those…

took a trade about 30mins ago, buy on cable at 1.552. Turtle soup.
this is the only buy for me all week, as i will be selling. hopefully catch the high of the week tomorrow.

Reasons for this trade, Scalp, below central pivot, 50 institutional level, R1 support just underneath, turtle soup pattern, judas in LO…and fiber at 1.2500 level.

this is only a scalp for me so i’ll take off half at 30pips and my target for the rest is just above the asian highs and 1.5600.

good luck everyone for this week, …just taking a look back and i think there is an OTE setting up on this same trade.

I’m actually eyeing the 1.2430-1.2400 level and the 1.5420-1.5400 levels for longs (depending how things will look if/once we’re down there…)
but I’m still open for both directions to be honest… let’s see how NYO,LC and tomorrows LO will turn out… should tell us more;)

happy hunting mates
cheers

Im also only eyeing the shorts this week - as thats what the current trend is suggesting…

However, i am thinking this could be a potential retracement in a longer term up move, we’ve got approaching OTE on both daily’s on the cable and fiber, coupled with the fact that the seasonal tendencies suggest an up move in July, im personally going to be cautious this week… Any shorts i make ill be keeping strictly intra-day and final targets will be into the OTE areas…

Good luck guys… Back to my silence for the week :slight_smile:

:57:

Reading my mind buddy! :wink:

Agree with the consensus here and tycoons entry, I went with a small fibre scalp this morning due to an ambitious reflection pattern and oversold across 15m, 1h and 4h. Only 20pips bagged and it was a close call. SMT div confirmed at least a small gain.

Looking at the 1H Cable though…is that a Wolfe Wave pattern…possibly targetting 1.56? Still looking at these patterns.