The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Good luck Steve! Keep us posted mate

Those are my views on this:

If that LTL described in the picture forms in the future, it has greater importance than an ITH that may form. The price action after the ITH can be an opportunity to buy the dips (price likely to fall after the formation), because after a LTL we are in a buy programme. This is valid if the price action doesn’t trade below the actual long-term low, this would turn the market back into a bearish environment.

Market Structure may be used together with Market Flow, i.e. we see a ITH form and we wait for market structure to turn bearish. Price will most likely return to the broken support (now active resistance) that also switched Market Flow, providing us with an opportunity to short on an intraday OTE. We won’t catch the high or low, but there is still some decent profit to be made if we wait for price to bounce and give us an opportunity to go with the flow.

Trading side bias:

Is there a video or text that discuss about more specifically about trading side bias. For whatever reason, I’m often on the wrong side or just a bit too early.

Martin :slight_smile:

Hi Martin,

Price Action Examples & General Knowledgeon Babypips Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

&

From YouTube:

• Trading Support & Resistance
  • ICT Core Concepts (Market Flow, Market Structure)
  • ICT Short-Term Trading
  • ICT Trader’s Trinity

I personally placed Support/Resistance as my absolute Nr. 1 tool for this + confluences with Intermarket Analysis.

Happy trading :slight_smile:

Thank you FxTraderCro

I will study those.

Martin :slight_smile:

I have to make a quick apology in this thread,

I read my own post and I have to say sorry for going off topic here and clouding up a great thread. In the future I will ask those types of questions “referring to big brother” elsewhere. My post # 2438 was a total blast at big brother and in no way towards any of you here in babypips land. I live life with enthusiasm and leave nothing in question. d-pip was absolutely right. Once you step on big brothers playground you are at his mercy… I would still like to give him a fat lip if I could.

With that being said… I give my apologies to those of you I might have offended and promise to keep my posts within the confines of the topic of the thread.

Peace out bro’s and sis’s

As sloppy as i thought todays trading was - and ultimately glad i didnt trade it…

I remembered an old PTC video which covered days like this, and this is how i think it should have been traded…

For anybody with the old videos, refer to the PTC on 23/5/11… Z Day…

Fiber

Low made - granted late into the London session…

But market structure was in place for the LC move… Only worth about 20 or so pips today, but solid setup… Have a look at the OTE at LC, institutional level, pivot buy zone, and i believe oversold 1H stoch… Exit made at the 38 retracement of the daily range…

:57:

This went on far to long, closed out at +15 pips.

It’s way past my P.C’s bed time :slight_smile:

Could anyone help me understand the COT concept? If the commercial traders are selling I’m buying and vice versa right? And if the non commercials are buying I’m buying. So I look for the last big high or low that the commercials formed and trade in the opposite direction of that right? I’ve watched the video on it multiple times can’t seem to get it.

I’m really looking forward to see some action towards the OTEs around 1.2430 and the 1.5420 after a boring day like this.

However, I haven’t been writing here that much but what do you Liber and Cable lovers think about the USD/CHF?

1. Head and shoulders pattern and there was also a bounce at the solid resistance at 0.975.

1. OTE on its way around 0.9667. (Grey area)

What do you guys think?

small range on the cable today, probably means a big range tomorrrow! i love tuesdays!!

i love wednesdays … because tuesdays supposedly making weekly highs or lows so i can trade in direction of that :smiley:

Cable trade for me tomoz (short)

i’m hoping for a judas swing up into the 1.5600 level tomorrow with SMT divergence between the fiber or USDX. stalking this trade for tomorrow and if i get the entry, my target will be 1.5450, which is a nice round 150pips.

I’m seeing a Bond market divergence today. 30Y T-Bonds failed to make a higher high along with 10Y T-Notes, 5Y T-Notes, and the USDX itself. Suggests to me lower USDX and higher foreign currencies (EUR&GBP) in the near future.

HI Akeakamai,

I made a spreadsheet and that is freaking awesome!!! I think I will have a beer to that one! I did the spreadsheet before the barbecue, hehe. Thanks Bro!!! This just keeps on getting better!!!

okay I am looking at fiber and I see a possible judas swing setting up and a possible ote short during london. Price is at an ote region off of yesterday’s high but I am thinking the 2540 region (ote from Friday’s high) I could short now but I will wait. Seems 2540 is a decent area to expect some reaction + if I did the reflective thing right than I can expect price to hit this area, so I have a couple of good reasons to take this trade, Finally 2540 has been a good s/r level for some time now. I’ll be eying the 2480 area than the 2450 area’s for my take profit levels. At that point we will be at a bullish ote but I will have to reavaluate at that point considering my bearish view.

Anyway I apologize if this has already been posted. I tend to do my analysis before reading posts this way I am not relying on you guys as much as relying on myself.

I was looking at the same trade

only thing i don’t like, it is not a sell pivot zone? I’ve been staying out of a lot of the E/G trades because of this too.

OK. Deal me in. I mean… I agree with your analysis. Also, daily market flow still bearish.

Wondering if 2560 is to far of a stretch?