The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Did anyone else catch that amazing setup?! :wink: :57:

After getting stopped out earlier in the day by that unexpected move up, I saw the turtle soup entry in cable. This way I at least got back part of what I lost earlier. So I am happy this played out well.

AK which one? lol

Stopped out by 0.6 pips on GU shortā€¦oweeee lol. I hate those, but gotta the good with the bad and I know for sure I have taken profit previously with 1 pip to spare before price reversed on me. I find I am getting the direction correct on a lot of my losing trades (at least to the point where I can take 30 and move to break even), itā€™s just the entry need to be more precise with a 30 pip stop

Pyramiding first entry for bigger move, as itā€™s at break even and first profit taken. Therefore gambling my profit on the bigger move. Iā€™m ok with this concept.

Happened to me too. Went short @ 5621, got stopped out @ 5651. But I got back in short @ 5543 with half of risk, took profit @ 5583 (Asian high). Kinda broke even for the day. but still mad.

I agree lotsa great chances today, easy money folks! :wink:

Saw another patternā€¦the ā€˜canā€™t quite believe I missed those entriesā€™ pattern. SMT divergence was setting up beautiful trades for today on both pairs too.

Work must really come 2nd place in the future! :wink:

missed my short entry on fiber by 15 pips. i really expected more movement today. anyway done for the day skyrim expansion out and work in a bit good luck guys

Hey Bros and sisā€™s. Sorry for jumping ahead a bit but I just cannot stand it!!!

Is this an OTE?

I know I labeled the support incorrectly as resistance.

Thanks,
Be cool, stay in school!

Pyramid collapsed.

Re-build it with the first profits (30 pip) from the second trade.

Would have bagged the low of the day as it stands had my trade stayed inā€¦ Oh wellā€¦ Tomorrowā€™s another day!

Hi Rabbet Berm Cult Pipster
Yes that does appear to be an OTE how you have drawn in on the chart. However you must remember that OTE by itself can be misleading as you have probably noticed you can find OTEā€™s all over the charts. When they line up with a strong S/R line and other confluences is when the magic happens!

You probably donā€™t believe me but I did. I have severe emotional shortcomings that I tried to hide. Luckily I donā€™t have any other sources of money to refund the account. I am happy about this, trading is not for me. It makes me miserable. Good luck to everyone here. These tools work, just not for gamblers like me.

HELLOOOOO.
is this a joke or are you for real.

hey, akeakamaiā€¦your message sounds quite desperateā€¦
maybe today you learned a great lessonā€¦you got burned properlyā€¦dont quit nowā€¦your a veteranā€¦burned in the real money worldā€¦

unless you know that its just not right for you.
anywayā€¦its only moneyā€¦hopefully you still have your family and your health and hopefully it was not a large amountā€¦
next time stick with the 2 percent maximum ruleā€¦it does actually workā€¦

anyway good luck.

and psā€¦every single person on this site is a gamblerā€¦lets stop wrapping it up in a disguise.
calculated gamblesā€¦but still its gamblingā€¦thats why i love it.
either that or they are telepathic.

Sorry broā€¦you were doing so well with cutting risk in half and half and half. Take a long break from trading, but come back and come back stronger. For me, once I realized this is gonna take time and lots of it, I stopped gambling and going for the quick buck.

Sorry about the account AK - however, Iā€™d like to touch on the other side of it - the emotional stress - and for me high anxiety related to this biz. I am / was there very recently as well - the stress of home ownership - not really caring for my current job - lack of any ā€˜funā€™ money - it is all overwhelming . . . . . HOWEVER - I do suggest take a couple weeks off - forget about 4x (if you can) - put it in itā€™s proper place - (for me at this time, it is quite simply a ā€˜secondā€™ job, that I would like to make full time someday) - -THE BEAUTY of this second job -you can always take days off; weeks off; at a time. I believe I have put this 4x in itā€™s place - and I am now way less stressed and way less concerned about it actually paying off.
Anyways - good luck -

I made 3 impluse trades over my lunch today - L.C. timeframe - I will post later tonight - -E/U; G/U; and A/U i believe- - see I draw my rectangular box to represent both the time frame and entry and stop points of where I expect to get in- and these three - showed a very short term ote within that box - again- Iā€™ll try to post pics tonight.

Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. -Lance Armstrong

Itā€™s really simple guys,

If you have good emotional control, trading is easy

If you have poor emotional control, trading is impossible