The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Your too kind!.. Was a one off day, my next trades after today will be back to 2% risk - which is usually about the time i have a losing trade so keep your eyes peeled for that lol!

Ideally i’d like to see the fiber retest the 1.25 fig and reject - support turned resistance, will make my initial position feel a little bit safer to last through the day…

Holding for final TP at 1.2443 - will give me a 70 pip trade plus its around the ADR for today, and just under that level lays S2 and a HTF level im watching… Also there’s quite a clean level at around the 1.245 area which i think price should make a run for today… Ill be looking to get out there anyway as then we will be lying in OTE on the daily, im expecting a bounce… Won’t be trading then till we get some confirmation in MF and market structure again…

So much for that theory, stopped out so back to the drawing board :frowning:

I think the cable is a sucker play, we may be heading up to 5730, i think the shorts will be squeezed.

Just my opinion.

cheers

Hi Everyone, I have been following ICT silently till now watching the videos and doing some back testing. The one thing that
seems to be alluding me is the higher time frame analysis, there doesn’t seem to be any “clear” description of how the top
down analysis isused which is a huge part in any trading method. If I am just missing something please let me know.
Great work and thank you for all the info ICT.

I think everyone and there uncle is short, thats enough to go up! The contranian in me.

yes i do. 5633

lol… basic reason being trading against the grain?

My target for becoming millionaire is by 31 march 2016. Every year I have to make at least $220,000 to get to my target.

nice one bro, i agree about the weaker sister comment, i did consider it but choose to go with the cable because of the key level, obviously not a good move lol. keep up the good work bro!

All 4 1, 1 4 ALL

Who’s MT4 account are you using to get the bond charts?
Thanks

Joining in the shorting GBP fun

Target 1.5520
First extension 1.5480
Second extension 1.5430
Final extension 1.5380

Stopped out at -30 pips, that Turtle Soup pattern got me too much excited.

If there is a reason to trade based on the HTF analysis, I will wait 'till tomorrow NYO.

While that Wolfe Wave Pattern played out nicely, I thought I could catch the other end (projected target) as a short with the other confluences. Took all attention away from the fibre and wish it hadn’t… :frowning: …nicely played though SanJ.

Before…

After and beyond…

I got stopped out, i guess sometimes you need to follow the heard.

lol

Shorted the gbpusd, was eyeing the lows made on the 20th (1.5650), made an entry at 1.5620 because it looked like there were a lot of stops resting around that point on the lo session.
Risk, 1 percent with 30 pips stop loss
Mood: relax as I’m on holiday :slight_smile:

Edit: 35 pips off the table, other 50 percent SL at BE

Edit 2: although it almost immediately went into profit, it would not make ICT proud, because the ideal setup according to ICT 's teachings would have been the fibre on LO, nice OTE, SMT Divergence, …
But still a nice SR play in my opinion, and I focus on NYO at the moment :slight_smile:
Time to hit the beach again and let the remainder of my entry go :slight_smile:

Edit 3: got stopped out, still 35 pips for 0,5 percent and got a nice tan as well :slight_smile:

YES Sanj! riding the lighting again!

i think i need to close the charts… can’t watch how that sucker runs down without me;)
congrats to the ones catching that one;)

Wish i could share the excitement, i got tagged at BE +1 on that retracement up lol… Only really myself to blame for my poor entry, would have survived if it was 4/5 pips better…

Oh well, nothing really looks clear today since this morning - to me anyway

We now have a Bullish SMT Divergence posted, so lets see what plays out…

Im done for the day though, not going to complain with little over 0.5%-ish on a day like this…

Take what the market gives and onto the next!

:57:

@Ridethetrend

I think the ICT Guild is the people who are contrarian already… So If you flip it again you’re gonna be on the wrong side ^^

sorry to hear that man!
The spot that you got tagged out could have been used for an entry to go short for early NYO, with OTE from the high and low of today