The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I took out a loan in 2010 to finance an attempt at Full-time trading, which failed miserably. I am still paying back that loan. Also the account I most recently toasted was mostly funded with a credit card. If you aren’t shaking your head at that… you should be.

Was I stupid? Yes. Was I desperate to get out of my job? Yes. Did my impatience sink me in the end?
…YES!

Good question

Defiantly not the best idea…were u at least making money on a live account with you own money first? Or just jump right in? I’m thinking of doing the same thing in a few years but I have a means to pay the loan off even if the trading doesn’t pay out for me

That fiasco was inspired by a 3 month run of good profits, and an all-time high in dissatisfaction with my job.

Hi Everyone, I have been following ICT silently till now watching the videos and doing some back testing. The one thing that
seems to be alluding me is the higher time frame analysis, there doesn’t seem to be any “clear” description of how the top
down analysis isused which is a huge part in any trading method. If I am just missing something please let me know.
Great work and thank you for all the info ICT.

So you probably could have done pretty good if you hadn’t tried to rush your fortune. You got stressed and emotional because you took that money out on credit. That’s a good lesson I’ll make sure I don’t make the same mistake. Are you young? If so I wouldn’t worry about it as much take your risks now u might hit it big when your older you need to be more conservative.

Has anyone noticed that ICT has removed his introductory video? ICT, Why did you do that? It was an awesome video, love love the movie sucker punch! I am sure you have your reasons but even when I was supposed to be in babypips school I played hooky a few times and watched your video! Awesome Bro! Loving every minute of it…I haven’t been to work since Thursday LOL… Tomorrow is going to suck!!!

I lose track of who posts what, but I guess everyone is keeping an eye on (Fiber) the fact that there is bullish COT, we just crossed 61.8% of the May 31 low vs the June 17 high, bullish reversal candle on the 25th, and the last few hours we seem to be setting up a bullish day tomorrow. Daily Stochastics getting in to buy territory. The only things missing are SMT, and I kept thinking we were going to take out the low of 1.2288 from May. I feel a little more comfortable going long with Cable, maybe 1.5610. Any thoughts.

Sanj thanks for posting that. I think having a update mid week is a great help.

@AK

I just wanted to say something and hopefully others will take heed of it aswell. Look man, you have it in you to be successful. You just have to do it. Of course easier said than done. You need to submit to time. You are trying to make riches NOW when you are not even ready for riches. If you can’t trade 100 dollars into 500 you have no business trying to turn 10,000 into whatever it is your dreaming of. You say you understand this, but then say its not worth it with a full time job. I completely understand what you are saying as I’m in the same situation (Job, family, trading), but that thought is wrong and deceitful. Be content with a couple hundred. As you know its about percentages. When you are content making just a couple bucks thats when you’ll know you are on the right track to being able to handle yourself and all that is involved with money. Make your goals long term. Change your habits, and discipline yourself. You have it in you. I have seen it in your posts. Putting yourself in debt as you now know was foolish. Trading with more than you are able to lose is foolish. What is wrong with turning 100 into 500 dollars?? that as we all know is a “handsome” return. Be content with that. Pay off your debt ASAP. But while you are doing that discipline yourself. You are already able to do this. Just read your own posts. You have it in you. Find a way to fund an account of a hundred dollars or so and go from there. Dont ever, ever, EVER add money to your account… EVER. If you can’t trade 100 dollars into riches you can’t trade 50,000 into riches. Its just that simple. Be content with time. There is clearly a ton Michael has not revealed, and I don’t know if he ever will reveal everything he has learned, but as you know what he has revealed so far is sufficient. There are insights he has I wish i knew how he was drawing up, but I trust that comes with time and study, hopefully with a nudge from Michael here and there. Slow and steady wins the race man. In that, you are forced to master yourself. Otherwise if you happen to get lucky and make money, you are likely to just lose it at some point as your learning has never been completed. You have it in you. Don’t swing for the fence. Be consistent. As a lesson to get in the right mood for this try getting up everyday for LO, but making no trades. Not even paper trading. Do this for a few months and just study the chart. Do this everyday unless you can’t or shouldn’t do to family or other things that are of higher importance than trading. But the days that you can, discipline yourself to be at the chart and make no trades. Just my opinion. Take this as encouragement. I share Michaels sentiment in that you have the ability. Humble yourself to be content with little. Then you will be able to conquer the markets.

It’s that NZT :wink:

Anyone else having a hard time see where the fiber is going? 4 hr looks like a down 1hr is stagnant(maybe a little to the upside) 1 day is looking like a down. trading real close to the central pivot(a little below). a little above the daily trinity. and the dollar index is looking like its going back up after a small dip. i guess this is one of those sit out periods. just so enticing cause there’s about to be alot of volatility i just wish i could discern which way lol. anyone else got some analysis they’d like to pitch in? i cant see any divergence of cable/fiber either. im in a short trade from earlier today…this has made me conclude its about to go up lol. i may go long on the cable since im short on fiber already…

Well the EU roller coaster ride starts today. We are sure to see a lot of up and down movements like a kid riding a seesaw on our charts. With such a high impact event right around the corner, I d advise we sit the next 3 days out and just stare at how the thin markets react to the rumors, denials and news that ll be coming out.

what event is that? the more i look at everything the more im thinking long especially on the pound

Anyone else think that on the one hour for the USDX its too clean?

lyaJenkei, i believe the event liftoff is referring to is the EU summit from thu - fri.

ICT talked in his webinar last week on Thursday about levels that are “too clean”, which makes them very obvious places for stops. He actually predicted that sell off last Thursday based on this (GBP/USD - 1.5650).

I think we have something similiar right now on EUR/USD with the 1.2420 level. Simply looks “too clean”.

Looking for longs today…

Price on the Cable broke down outta London to a previous S/R level

SMT divergence with the Fiber, reflection pattern lining up perfectly with CPP, and good confluence with the upper boundary of TT buy zone

Also stochastic divergence on the 15m and 1h

Entered @ 1.5618
TP1 @ 1.5648 - 30 pips
TP2 @ 1.5698 - 80 pips - price would have moved 4 levels, just below big fig, R2,
TP3 @ 1.5720 - 102 pips - institutional level, just under 200% of yesterdays hi/low swing.

Matty

but dont you think that daily 5650 SR level is significant resistance to turn that flow down again ?

(right now i would say that banksters engineered this rally up to get ppl buying so that they can sell it off again) :55:

In on the same trade. Looking for 70-110 piphaul.

Hi ICT,

I can’t get the closing music from your video Optimal Trade Entry out of my mind. Can you tell me the name of this music, please? Thanks.