The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Any traders here in NW England?

If so and you work full time I would be interested to know what sessions you trade. I’m in Cheshire and would be good to have a fellow trader to chat with as I (hopefully) progress when I eventually feel ready to actually start trading.

akeakamai - good luck getting through this stepping stone! You KNOW you can do it!

ICT, as always thanks again.

I sense its something out from the movie sucker punch

Hi everybody,

I’m also in Cable long trade from 1.5620. Expecting to scalp 30-40 pips on stop raid above Asian range. It’s really unpredictable for me with this EU summit so wouldn’t be looking for longer objectives…

Ok, have closed my trade at +2 pips. Not so comfortable with this lack of move after LO which makes me thinking that cable might go lower before braking yesterday’s high. Personally will be looking to go long at 1.5570-50 levels with fiber SMT confirmation. That would be OTE of this weeks low and high.

thks tansen, i’ll check it out.

Anyone noticing that the fibre is setting itself up for a potentially wide ranging day tomorrow. If price closes to confirm an inside day and the daily range is restricted to about 65 pips (smallest of the last four daily candles) then that looks to be an ID/NR4 pattern (the inside bar more relevant though). Price has also retreated to about 62% from the daily swing…What with the EU summit over the coming days you would likely expect some large moves, thurs/friday but the market looks to be preparing itself…

Of course we still have a lot of the day left and that idea could be blown out the water if we get some volatility in the NY session but it’s worth bearing in mind I guess.

There’s always that possibility, but remember price doesn’t always HAVE TO turn around at S/R, it could just as well go through it, retest it, and use it as support to push higher. Also, ICT seemed to think it was likely that we get up to test the 1.5730 level again d/t swing projection. Either way, I hope to have banked 30 pips by then and be at BE, so I’ll have a free trade by then. Ya don’t gotta be right to be profitable :cool:

Matty

EDIT: LOL, of course, as soon as I post this it slams down and stops me out…hmmm. Whaddya gonna do…

I took a long fiber this morning at 1.2490…

I initially thought this would hold strong, bullish SMT divergence nearly the whole morning, fiber failed (at the time) to make the lower low - really thought we’d see it go up… I kept risk reduced to 1% instead of cranking up to 2% - thankful for that decision now… I actually wanted an entry on the cable this morning as its MF were better in line, when fiber failed the lower low, i chose my entry in that but as MF didnt line up, i kept my risk down… I think next time i should just sit completely out when it all doesnt line up - even if it means im missing profitable trades…

But wow honestly, sloppy as hell!! Days like this i wish i just stayed sidelines, looks like its on its way up now after tagging me out to the pip - go figure lol…

Might even take the rest of the week out, the action this week is just aweful…

Oh and FYI, there was an OTE yesterdays low to todays high, looks like it may actually work out…

haha yes I think they are watching my trades to rip those demo dollars away from me;) -2% for the day…
Still have my limit buy order on fibers 1.2434 since Sunday but not triggered yet…

happy hunting mates… watch your backs out there… the Merkelator will certainly make the markets move tomorrow…

I think I might start to trade the London Open with all of you guys. I had decided to quit drinking and smoking and I now suffer from a sever case of insomnia. So I figure instead of just laying in bed not even tired. I might as well do something productive with that time. That time just happens to be LO

Keep your head up bro, believe it or not im actually full of admiration for you for staying flat for 2 weeks. My trading has come a long way since the days of taking double digit trades a week, but even now i still dont think i could confidently say i could happily sit and watch for two weeks…
We’re gonna have days where everything lines up but we still dont end profitable… Just trust that your system and tools will give you an edge the [I]majority[/I] of the time…

I can’t blame anything except myself for today, before i left for work i said i wouldn’t trade if the opportunity was on the Fiber as even though market structure suggests bullish, MF on the daily and 4H is still bearish - unlike the cable which had MF bullish on the daily and 4H… Nevertheless i chose to trade the fiber on reduced risk - thus breaking my own rules…

Its really time to tighten up my entry criteria, had i been strict today would have been no trade for me… It seems its more important to have a strict entry not just to get you in the good trades, but better to keep you out the bad ones…

Anyway, SteveB, take note, “star pupil” - told you i’d screw up lol!

Be safe guys, it really is a sloppy market out there this week :57:

I feel honored! thanks mate;)
I can assure you that I also wasn’t HAPPILY staying flat 2 weeks hahaha it was a mental roller coaster to stay flat;)

More and more I think it’s time to go live on a small account… I think this will make us think more heavily about each entry…

take care
cheers

Thing is though SanJ, we had bearish SMT divergence from late yesterday’s action, when Cable hit the high of the day. Two longer SMT divergence plays coming in at a mid-point.

Not sure I’ll be in a trade tomorrow but if the situation allows then I hope to ride some lightning at some point, just hope I don’t get struck though!

You guys sure have some creative looking charts :slight_smile:

On a side note you do know what they say about playing with fire right?

well … firstly R needs to be broken before turning into S so untill its not keep selling from it :stuck_out_tongue:

You my friend might be on to something here

It’s playing with fire wrong that worries me… ended up with a new caravan/motorhome the last time though :wink: ( only kidding btw)

Hey AK,

It’s really a pity to hear that you are about to quit man. I can imagine how you feel right now, because I had an experience of loosing a huge amount of money in forex about 8 years ago. And that was also borrowed money. I was young and had no experience of even demo trading but this is another story.
Have you ever thought of trading live without having a possibility phisically to get into platform??? If no then think of it and how might that be resulted on your trading?
Man I think there is a way to gain confidence and make some real pips at the same time! I think I have something for you. :wink:
Just let me know on <[email protected]>.

GLGT!!!

its like i can have the stars aligned and still be on the wrong side of a trade

is it automated trading system ur sharing ? if so, then im highly interested in that …:32:

I hear you friend, I’m getting killed.