The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

ICT jsut got shutdown, youtube channel off line…it’s over, the worst day of my life…:17:

Twitter account is shut down also

And so it appears, all good things must come to an end. ICT posted a very ominous ‘CFTC’ on the Livestream chat a few minutes back. Now his whole YouTube account is shut down. No more videos or anything.

ICT I hope there isn’t too much trouble and that everything works out ok!

I am very sad and dis-appointed too :(( What really happened?

Did anyone manage to grab his videos before YouTube got shut down? I have everything up until the March 31st 2011 PTC video and I’m also missing the latest high probability patterns video. Does anybody else have these?

There are some videos still online on livestream

I have got them all safe :wink: and in highest quality Lumpybd apart from 3 unedited ones from the bottom of the first post but those vid not from youtube.

I hope Michael is not in trouble although I don’t know what exactly has happend :((

Wow. I’m dumbfounded. I thought everything was ok, given the disclaimers he used in his videos. Hope everything will be ok with ICT.

Does anyone have the high probability video? I didn’t get a chance to watch that one.

Krishen do you mind sharing the high probability video with us please?

Wow, WTF is going on? :expressionless: His original Blogspot site has been cleaned out as well.

We all support you Michael and we hope everything works out

Investigated for educating students… man I smell a rat! :17:

If ICT’s being investigated, there’s going to be a file number available for the public record. Has anybody found one?

Ahh man I hope he’s not in too much personal trouble

I didn’t see anything on their website. Maybe they just spoke with him and gave him a warning before they opened an official investigation. Wouldn’t want traders learning how to take money from the bankers now would we?

Holy crap everybody, it is all gone. Livestream just went down. Kinda shocked but we will band together. It seems he is taking everything even if it was just educational. I hope he can contact us soon.

noooooooooooooooo Livestream Channel

And now the Livestream acct is gone…very sad day :frowning:

I’m sure someone had them all recorded and would be willing to share for “personal use only”. :wink:

Also,
With all the knowledge that was shared here and learned by the many participants, this method can live on. Stick together ladies and gents.
Even if you all have to jump from board to board, OR go to a Skype type chat room.
Keep diggin’ up the gold, as his method’s/teachings are LEGIT.

I have a feeling his threads on this site are next