The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

what is the skype chat room?

Is there a place where we can all chat?

Support for ICT. Where to go?

Will they shut babypips as well? If not, there is always a way to communicate!

I 100% agree with you Pro :slight_smile:

Just FYI a few of as are working on a method to ensure the videos are still available to everyone. We will hopefully have something sorted asap and will put an update here when we have news.

ICT taught us how to fish, now we have to stick together for support.

Norwegian Blue set up a Skype room a while ago, canā€™t figure out how to post the link here, but it is called ICT Trading

Any ideas why ICT removed all the content from the original threadā€¦? Havenā€™t been on these forums much since Christmas, so Iā€™m completely out of the loop. I made a post in the original thread just now about missing content, hopefully someone can help.

Clark

Some are posting wanting the information posted to this thread. Right now whatever Michael has been given we need to not spread what we have accuired over the last couple of years. If Michael says it is ok then we will open the flood gates. But we do not need to compound whatever action is being taken.

skype:?chat&blob=hj08HcESWPWGwZebbePxp5Yj0536U9YmE7RvgEDksX5Gx-bwGj7Yvk0oXiYTmtO5OvRVoMG95HHl9apfBnCw3oWgxJvSiWtKL_1-zhSpcxmrWupAOGsCoa5qzKYSMrKaYnaStGaEQK5IQhIOUWSDhY38JH2OCiSOjYrelim37vBphpanQa_WBSv_cfSQONNN6FG1eoLVZ-jZyaZ9NRwUZyM

This should get you in the ICT groupā€¦ failing that need to speak to Norwegian Blue ā€¦ I remember it being a bit of an arse to joinā€¦

Babypips cannot be shut down this is an open discussion forum on forex, and you cant just censor people so that will stay alive. Anything ICT related will probably be gone because I am sure he cant have anything that looks like advice because he is not an advisor. Even with the disclaimers and reiterating demo accounts yada yada yadaā€¦

This was my original post.

Anyways, seems like Michael may be leaving us soon, seems like external reasons.

How to Join Skype Rooms and Group Chats | Skype Chat Directory

Search ā€œICT Tradingā€

Edit: Nevermind, doesnā€™t work.

so how do you get that skype room to work. I put it into explorer address bar and nothing happens?

Can we set up a new chat room on skype or somewhere else without ICT name? Dont want him to get into any more trouble. Maybe something called judas millionaires :wink:

I just hope he talks to us soon, I couldnt imagine he has to delete the whole ICT aliasā€¦

I agree with rrmss. Can you set it up rrmss?

No tellingā€¦ I donā€™t know how we would be shut down for speaking out about bank involvement in the marketā€¦ In fact I do all my trading independently with my own analysis. No law that I know of here in the US against the free exchange of ideas. Although the CFTC likely frowns on calling out fills while you still have the position open. However, I know very little about CFTC rulesā€¦

I could get one set up for everyone if they are interested?