The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Expecting a large range day coming up for fiber since it played a small range at the beginning of the week that’s just my opinion I missed icts ninja webinar so all I can do is htf analysis and look for key levels

Took a loss today trying to go long on the fiber, felt i had some good groundwork to place the trade but just never panned out… But the up move i was looking for happened in NY - when i was away from the computer so missed the trade…

Things looking quite sketchy to me this week so far, going to be trading very cautiously… After todays loss im only going to be looking for longs in the cable and shorts in the fiber - cable MF on the daily and 4H is bullish and looking to make cleaner higher highs and higher lows this week, and just the opposite for the fiber, bearish 4H and daily and confluence of lower highs and lower lows…

Cable also looks like it’ll be posting a fractal low on the daily, power of 3 setup for a larger range day tomorrow so ill be looking for any long entries there…

But tbh, when two correlated pairs are posting opposite directions, it really makes me think i should sit on my hands till things get clearer… I’m a little swayed towards saying i think we’ll see higher prices, but no direction is really 100% clear in my eyes…

Anyway, see what the rest of the week brings…

:57:

Just shorted the audusd because of ote from 30 apr to 01 jun @ 1.0285, smaller ote was visible at this level.
Sl is 1.0320, as for tp the plan is to let it run down until the previous low of 1 jun (0.9600 level)

What a great idea!! I am on the same trade but I entered yesterday and we are still at the same level today. However my trade was off the daily so not a big move today is fine. Always tomorrow my SL is at 1.0315 also gunning that .9600 level

heyy guyz
im new arnd here
im 18 yrs old
n iv been studyin forex 4 the past 3 years…
n im still taking gud losses :rolleyes:

well
ICT’s vidoes r helping me ALOT!!!
but i still dont have any clue wen a reversal profile will take place…
is there any tutorials for that???
and does Michael have anything for news trading too???

Great to see our levels align :slight_smile: everything seems to be a bit slow today because of the 4th of July holiday I guess.
Good luck with the trade, I hope it’s going to be a winner :slight_smile:

Michael says he doesn’t care much for news because of you do your HTF and a good Top Down it will be an additional catalyst for whatever you are already aware of.

Reversal profile will come with screen time as clark tells me, trust me it took me about was it 6 months clark? To understand OTE then I just woke up one day and said my god clark why the f did it take me 6 months?

Imo and don’t quote me on this is usually best odds if your ADR top or bottom is met, maybe even break and gone in to some fast consolidation, but your key thing would probably be watching the correlations on the 1hr + bonds and everything would give you a higher probability.

mate
wat does “HTF” mean???
n wat is “OTE”???
i saw it in a video
but rendered me clueless…
:o

Higher Time Frame

Optimal Trade Entry

Phew… couldn’t have said it better Sanj. The market has been strange this week and the divergence has just been screwing with my analysis and for some reason I always end up with the wrong pair.
My HTF analysis are the same as yours, cable will go higher so I’m going to stick with that and wait for some solid entry points and hold on to those.

Take care out there guys.

Regards,
Dingalo

Just also be weary that both the cable and fiber - cable especially is keeping these tight ranges in their daily OTE areas… We know range bound action usually means we are preparing for a breakout to one side, but its a tough one to call tbh…

MF and market structure says to me the cable looks bullish, but its inability to have a solid break to the upside and ranging in its daily OTE says possible bearish… Think my best bet would just be to stay flat…

When in doubt, stay out!

well to be honest my main analisys is that both pairs are acumulating positions … Smart money as not collect the money they want so the market stays flat…

in my opinion we may see a move short to reach the OTE for longs and then an explosive movement may accour also take note that this move i talk about may be delivered in the NFP this week, so for now i see euro coming down to test 2500 figure and that way make a OTE for long on 4h charts but also we may even reach the 24 figure and reach the OTE level for longs on the daily…
note here that we have old 2520 as supsport area now and also the week pivot S1 sitting at 2470 and the trinity says the area for longs is between 2515 and 2480…

in the pound i see we coming donw to test level 5550 reaching the OTE for longs on 4h or even lower reaching and testing 55 figure reaching OTE for longs in the daily…
note that we have week S1 at 5530 area and the momth pivot at 5580 area , if we puul the trinity on pond 4h we note that the buy are is also in between 5560 and 5530.

i see us touching those levels before we make another leg up…

that’s just my point of view.

US holiday week, NFP week means a good week to stay out and study. Happy and safe 4th to my fellow Americans! And GLGT to everyone!

4H SMT divergence E/U making lower lows (1H) while G/U makes higher highs. How are you guys interpreting this? E/U made a daily fractal high (4H). G/U seems to be a lot more choppy and undecided. Might just sit out again today.

My call on the pound…monthly judas breakout as bearish but overall it will be bullish…look to previous years

EDIT: Day period

After a couple of months of live trading, I am beginning to feel my monthly gain goal is more of an impediment than an aid in my life as a trader. Is it just me or does defining a statistically unproven weekly or monthly pip or percentage goal just distract you from actually focusing on the process. But then again if you do not have a periodic pip or gain goal, how do you tell if you are making progress?

And where do you draw the line? Yearly Judas? 2 year judas? 10 year judas? 100 year judas? Lifetime Judas?

Why would you need to draw a line if the theory held true?

I’m not even sure you understood his post.

hey guyz
got another question 4 u…

im using instaforex(MT5) as my broker
but for some odd reason
they dont have the trader’s trinity indicator…

Can anyone please refer a broker, who does have all the required indicators(like trader’s trinity, etc.) and is also reliable (not a scam)???

Dont want to be rude here really but “lose” some time reading the thread from the beginning it realy will be a well time spared and all questions you asked are already answered and you will find a really good worth stuuf to read :smiley:

and in the final you will learn a lot :smiley:

cheers.