The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Dang no mobile hope it’s recorded

Dont think its on yet!

How do we know when ICT is making a broadcast? I a interested in hearing this stuff, yup yup!!!

You leave your computer on, know his schedule and hopefully wake up from one of our naps like me in time, today no dice on waking up from his voice

oh, ok, right on!

I was thinking he had something going at 8 but that was probably esatern, lol

If that is the case I hope it is recorded

Take it easy bro

ICT Must have started celebrating early

Wished I could have seen it but I was busy riding bikes with my son. On a side note I am going to post the trade I entered today. I was not tagged in while I was at work like I thought (missed by 2 pips) but came back at asia open to tag me in (by 2 pips). Reasons for this trade are base off the daily. I have a half ass turtle soup pattern. I would prefer to see a turtle soup form on a down trend to go short rather a uptrend but is what it is. Based off my old school strat we are hitting a S/R level (after turtle soup unfolded). I got the 50% retracement of the daily candles wick to the pip (you all know I love that :)) We are also on OTE. I tried to post the MT4 chart but seem to not be able to upload it ATM. But I am sure you can see it off my trading charts. I was also hoping to get in before the interest rate released by the aussies in about an hour. I expect a dovish outcome. I dont see it rocking the market hard but enough to give me a good week. I plan to be out before NFP. Here is my chart. By the way I dont think the person on this thread ment to send me a rouge virus but it happened and this will be the last chart you will see of my live account on baby pips or anywhere else ever. This was a rude awaking and I dont blame the person I got it from but the site for what ever I down loaded. I am not upset but I have to protect me at all costs. Heres my chart

I know its hard to see my entry and what I seen from the stupid triangle but I cant get rid of it now you will just have to take my word instead of me showing my live chart. Burn me once hey fine try to do it again and your an idiot

Man, I hope he has a great holiday with his family! He really seems like one of the good guys.

I am enjoying learning this stuff and talking with some good people here as well!

How do know when the non farm payroll comes out and other important news that can make us lose those valuable pips?

BE COOL STAY IN SCHOOL!

you can find important news releases at Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

Click the tools tab up top. Other than that for me I only trade one pair so makes it easy for me to know whats going on on my pair. NFP will always be the first friday of the month unless its a hoilday. The schedule of NFP releases is posted on the cftc website. As far as I am concerned NFP is just a knee jerk reaction in the market. Interest rates are long term trend makers pay attention to them and stay clear of NFP unless your in a trade with risk out of the way then rock on. If it goes in your favor your good. This time around I see bad news for the us with manufacturing data coming out as it did. Thats telling me people lost high paying jobs and that dont set well with NFP results. Just food for thought

Nfp is always first friday of the month. You can get news updates from an economic news calendar

I think I’ll take a few days off…
just opened my brand new live account funded with a tiny amount to get my feet wet. I better get some air for my braincells before attempting my first trades on it;)
time to renovate the kitchen or something;)
maybe I’ll still be tempted to look at the charts sometimes and maybe even take a trade (demo or live)
I wish you all a great week and happy hunting out there
cheers
fredy

I’m short GBP/USD at 1.5707 with SL at 1.5735 for:

• OTE on Key Resistance 1.5720
  • SMT Div with Fiber
  • Pivot Sell Zone
  • Weekly Trinity Sell Zone

First target is 1.5670 and the 2nd targeting the Daily ADR at 5620 :slight_smile:

Looks to be a good entry there FXTraderCro. I was eyeballing a similar trade but was anticipating one more push and a turtle soup raid on stops above yesterday’s high for some reason (1.573). Oh well, next time perhaps…

Did anyone record last night’s livestream broadcast by any chance and would they be kind and willing to share? :wink: there doesn’t seem to be any new update on ICT’s livestream channel.

there wasn’t any livestream session with ICT. perhaps ICT was busy or there wasn’t any power supply (due to the storm). hope everything’s alright with him.

i’m long on Cable at 1.5675, - Pivot Zone Trade.

Reasons for bias- Daily market flow up, 4hour market flow up.
Took the buy below central pivot on a reflection pattern with SMT divergence between Cable and Fiber.
Also has USDX SMT but it wasn’t as clear. Lastly oversold on Williams % R- 10period.

just took half off at 20pips, as its a pivot zone trade i took the 50% at 20pips rather than 25 or 30. Rest at break even. TargetLondon Close 3-4pm for the daily range. GLGT

How much did you buy tycoon?.. it looks like you moved the market.

pipsaday, didn’t ICT say he was going on holiday? That’s what I gather he posted.

from his last post, he said he would be putting up a market review on youtube and the livestream session before going for his holiday.

Fibre is recoiling to launch up or down. I am anticipating a downward move.