The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi Bobmaninc,
I’m hoping you can help me. I downloaded the ICT indicators that I found you had referred to in another very short thread here on Babypips.com. But when I extract them to my metatrader program, they show up in the expert advisors secton of the navigator section…but the icons in front of the names are greyed out and when I double click them or click and drag them to the chart nothing happens. The non-custom indicators such as MACD. fractals, etc. all work fine but I cannot figure out how to get the ICT ones to work? Do you or anyone else have any idea what I am doing wrong? Is it because they are copyrighted or something? Thanks a lot if anyone has any hints.

Thanks very much popinjay; now that you mention, I think I remember spotting something like that a while back!

Hey, I was just trying to help. From your post it sounded like you were going to open a second trade once you had hit your first profit objective. I must have got this wrong, sorry.

What do you think about this long setup at CAD/JPY?

• OTE pattern
  • Around support at 77.79
  • Bullish stochastic divergence
  • Pivot buy zone

I know that the market structure is bearish and that the market flow is bearish for 4h.

However, what other things would you consider regarding this trade? E.g. What SMT divergence would you look at for this pair?

Apologies, I should’ve made this clearer initially! I’d think something like an EA like popinjay mentioned would probably be best

I dont think you are doing it correctly. Sound to me like to did not drop them in to the indicators folder located in the experts folder. Follow the directions in the link below and this should help you.

How to install MT4 indicators | Forex Indicators Guide

Anyone else missing Mike? :frowning: Hope to see you around soon bro! :slight_smile:

yeah man, i’m getting withdrawal symptoms lol, come back soon man :frowning:

hope he’s having a nice holiday tho

i think its a good thing, we don’t want him getting bored of us too soon :wink:

Thanks for the reply guys
I think it’s great that everyone on this thread is helping each other
Before I can go on I need to understand the ‘trader’s trinity’ indicator
When Michael made this, what was he basing the lines on?
How do these different color lines work?
Thanks again

The basic traders trinity is base off last weeks high and last weeks low. When in the top red portion on the trinity that is the sell zone and when in the bottom green that the buy zone. The middle is the slaughter house

Inner Circle Trader’s Traders Trinity - YouTube

Hi Ryan,

The Trinity indicator measures the common Fibs (0, 23.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8, 78.6, 100) between the previous day/week/month low and high.

Green indicates that we are oversold (buy zone), blue is equilibrium or fair value zone (don’t-trade-zone/only-scalping) and red is overbought (sell zone).

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thats not completely accurate. The lines are 50% levels. To draw traders trinity you start the the high and low of last week, then mark the 50% level between the low and the high. This line at the 50% level is the middle blue line. Then find the 50% level between the blue line and the high this will give you the lower red line or the sell/overbought region. Now do the same with the low and this gives you the oversold region. Watch the video in my last post ICT explains it a lot better than I can

Although those fib levels mentioned are not far off

I couldn’t find the ea on my computer, but this is the website with the EA and instructions on how to use it:
Forex Trading Tools - Partial Close EA - Interbank FX

popinjay
either …when you open your position …lets say you were opening 1 lot…then you could open 0.8 lots and then a position of 0.2 lots and set take profit 1 on the 0.8 lots and take profit 2 on the 0.2 lots.

or you can manualy close only part of a position by clicking on the position in mt4. and when the box comes up changing it from 1 lot to 0.8 lots and then close

or you can set a pending order to buy or sell 0.8 lots at tp 1 and buy or sell 0.2 lots at tp2 …then you lock in your profit.
regards.

To further elaborate upon this,

The Daily Trinity fibs from previous week’s high and low

The Monthly Trinity Fibs obviously from, You guessed it, The previous month’s high to Low

Also keep in mind Trinity rules hold until you have a break in the trinity R2 or S2 on the daily or even Monthly, from there according to the video you look to the left to see where price is trying to reach for as well you can fib yourself the whole trinity from R2 to S2 to find out where on the extensions you’ll see its trying to reach for them you just refer to Key S&R along with the previous trinity and confluence levels from the left side of the chart.

P.P.S also from time to time, as clark has taught me the trinity levels depending on where they are can also be seen as support and resistance so S1 and S2 may in actuality become S1 = Resistance S2 = Support vice versa and etc.

thanks so much for the reply guys

so

1. mark monthly,weekly,daily highs and lows as S&R
  2. check monthly trinity and weekly trinity if you’re in the buy or sell zone
  3. mark the asian zone
  4. at London open if both monthly and weekly trinity say buy zone look for the key support level
  5. when price gets to this level check SMT divergence
  6. enter if there is a divergence if not wait for price to bounce up and then come back down and enter on sweet spot
  7. stop loss 10 pips under the first touch of support level, enter with double tap.

am i on the right path? anything else?
if you enter straight away at the support level because you saw an SMT divergence where would you place your SL?

The only think I have against MT4 is you can only use one EA per chart. I use mini-terminal so Partial Close was out, plus I could not get it to load on the chart. I also have third-party trade journaling so I had to have an extra chart just to track statistics automatically.

Could simplify it more if youd like. I just look at previous 3 days high lows. Pp and time of day and fibs

Beautiful, thanks a lot. It worked like a charm.

In Michaels videos he talked about macros, and the indicator had several short vertical lines alot of them were yellow, in the ‘high probability price patterns’ video. what is the name of this indicator? and what does it do?
thanks in advance