The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

He’s testing us to see how and where we are without him holding our hands

Thanks for the link!

I have no idea what’s going on with TimingCharts.com, maybe under construction. But with the above site, I won’t need their slow-loading charts anymore.

Cheers Hat-Trick :23:

Marked the 127% fib extention for the eu on the daily chart about a week ago and bingo hit today and bounced off the 12167 mark within a couple of pips of my line amazing. HTF stuff is making things more clear to me, all I have to do is make some money from it now.

Not sure what you mean by Package?

What happened to the million dollar challenge?

What does order placement on ICT last tweet mean?

Sorry bro, i should have been more specific, when I said packages i meant there was different subscriptions you can purchase. Did you just buy the standard $39.95 for a year?

Ok, some constructive comments welcome as I’m a little intimated posting here. I’m trying to concentrate on the higher time frames due to aiming for the larger pip movements. Also as trying to trade the LO/LC & NYO session etc clash with my day job and mean I don’t get done what I should, I’m turning my attentions to Asia as Forex don’t pay my mortgage just yet!

I’m looking at an OTE to get short on the AUD / JPY @ 81.20 due to what I believe to be a broken market structure along with the money flows also being down on the 1hr & 4hr charts. The OTE I’m looking at is at the high from yesterday to today’s low.

Any feedback would be great as it would be good to hear some points of view from the community here to aid my learning! (Go easy on me it’s my maiden chart) And ignore the many S/R lines I never know how many to use!

Risk is 2% (Demo) on a 1k account as this is what I intend to trade live when comfortable. I’m concentrating on OTE as this is what I’m more comfortable with until I watch all the videos again and re-read the first two threads again to understand the other concepts that so far allude me.

Sorry for the essay!

Tommy

He stopped when the men in black from the CFTC shut him down. If memory serves me correctly then tried to shut him down for eluding to the fact you could make millions and not the risk. Well if he bought that back it would not look so good to the CFTC

Ahh thats what I thought Thanx bobmaninc you’re always helpful

Even though risk management is one of the key concepts he advises. They’re a joke.

~Hey Tommy!
First off glad you posted, I don’t think you or anyone else should feel intimidated on posting here, this is here for all of us to help us learn and to become successful in turn this will give our teacher the satisfaction that his work and efforts have done good.

Ok, bear in mind i’m no expert. It sounds like you are stalking a set up, with an OTE now that market structure has broken. I think you just need a couple more confluences to take a trade. For example, you defo need a key level and this should be lining up with the OTE or if not a key level I would look for a big fig or mid fig, you have a few lines going across that I could see, I didn’t check them but I assume they are from the weekly and daily charts and possibly the 4hour chart. Now one or two more things should be enough, for example divergence between a correlated pair or with the USDX or stochastic type 1 or type 2 divergence. Oh yeah and as you mentioned it has to be in a Kill zone.

There are loads of things you could use for a confluence I believe you just need 3 or 4.
Also take note of trinity levels, are you in a buy zone, sell zone, or no man’s land.

First stop if you haven’t already, watch the ‘Trading The Asian Session’ Video since this is your preferred trading session.

Ok just a bit of general advice, sorry if i’m going over the top here, if you haven’t already i would watch all the videos, and you’ll find a fair few different ways to trade, here are a few off the top of my head…
Trading Accumulation/Distribution,
How pros use indicators, (the one with the type 1/2 divergence on Stoch)
Short term trading. (using the 18/40 MA with fractals)

watch them all and choose just one, choose the one that excites you the most, the one you feel most comfortable with! i think it takes about 6 months to trade and get good at one method. I found it overwhelming trying to learn them all at the same. After you are profitable with one, add another if you want too, or maybe one is enough.

Lastly i just wanted to say i’m not sure exactly where you are on your journey so this advice might be way off what you were looking for but I hope you stick around and become good at trading, we need more UK people :slight_smile:

see you at the finish line :wink:

I think he’s still trading the account. Last update I saw was June 9th $12,578 from $1,500.

https://twitter.com/ICT_Babypips/status/211667636847775744

He is around us, may be reading this thread also but not replying, watching our activity. Yesterday he replied in “The Inner Musings of InnerCircleTrader”.

http://forums.babypips.com/q-corner/41742-inner-musings-innercircletrader-5.html#post371795

ICT tweeted yesterday about a Webinar on 08.19.12 15:00NYT
Dynamic timing and targeting, advanced time and price theory, order placement.

:wink:

Anyone else seeing this PA on the cable?

I think we may be in for a Z-day :confused:

still stuck in asian range on both pairs.

To me it broke the GU high at around 1:40 just slightly then dropped down and broke the low at 3:20.

Looking for shorts, but this is way out of the KZ and I think its a trap!

Using Pivot level

Hello

Anybody could tell me on witch video Micheal about the pivot level installation or usage as reference point
Have a good day and happy weekend

Martin

I think you could have taken a short on the cable at 1.5450, there was a reflection within an OTE, with type 2 trend following divergence on stoch and we are above central pivot, i didn’t take this trade as i was hoping price would reach 1.5480 key level but price doesn’t seem to be moving much this morning. If anyone did take that trade i could defo see why.

sitting on my hands at the moment.

BTW
The OTE is from yesterdays NY high to daily low, and the reflection pattern would be drawn from asian high to todays low. Hope that made sense.