The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

So market structure- identifying the short, intermediate, and long term highs/lows right?

What timeframe do you guys look to daily? 4H? These would be the most upstanding wouldnt they? Anyone use 1H or weekly? Any benefit or disadvantages you’ve come across?

I’m reading Larry Williams long term secrets to short term trading 2nd edition I remember some of this from ICTs vids

do you need to check SMT when entering a turtle soup/riptide trade? or just enter straight away?
Thank you

Hello. I usually target for 1:2 or 1:3 RR. But yesterday I’ve entered late by 5 - 10 pips which increased my SL. Should have trailed my profit’s instead.

Thnx for the analysis. I plotted OTE from high of 29/6/12 to low of 13/7/12. OTE was reflecting at 1.2520 level. But the 1.2600 level is a strong good confluence of resistance to short.

Did u notice Bullish SMT divergence in Daily TF In EU & GU. What do you think ? Bullish transition ?

I still need to learn this holy grail system. I am going to be honest here and tell you if you want a holy grail listen to his preaching. Turtle soup and ote on a S/R level. Just think about it, what is a turtle soup pattern then an ote? Its a head and shoulders pattern and if you learn it you will get in on the head of the head and shoulders pattern. If you missed that you got OTE to get in. Thats an awesome concept right there, you are told how to get in at he top of and head and shoulders pattern and if you miss it how to still profit. I got to watch this review as sanj stated. I need to learn this holy grail (and a few others) but what has been handed is amazing. Then he is going deeper all I can say is wow. You got to stop before I really take down the Aussies lol. Thanks again for taking me and loading me up with steroids winding me up and turning me lose.

Anyone who does’nt believe that it’s possible to manipulate prices of a security - read the report commissioned by the G20 on the vulnerability of price manipulation on oil prices. The report speaks of the current system being “susceptible to manipulation or distortion”.
Knowledge empowers.

Still medium/long term bearish. Short term…I am somewhat bullish for a counter move. I did notice the daily bullish divergence. A similar thing played out in Jan where EU was making new lows and GU was in a OTE on daily. Then we had a big rip up followed by consolidation/ranging.

One other thing. Yesterday would meet the criteria for a ‘market reversal day’ profile I think. So some short term bullish from that.

Plus, on GU, yesterday completed a 5 day fractal low today could be a day 5 in a 5 day fractal low formation for EU. So both pairs making potential short term swing lows.

Time to whip out the fibs and go all ninja-fib on the market.

do you need to check SMT when entering a turtle soup/riptide trade? or just enter straight away?

What do you guys think about a London Close Tactic on the fibor or cable if the 5 min will form an OTE?

• Both just got under ADR
  • OTE level from 13th of July daily low on fibor
  • Not a key S/R level - But a small one on fibor
  • Key resistance level on cable
  • OTE level from yesterday low on cable

Uncle Ben is speaking at Congress now, stay out of his way.

I will repost who didn’t see or notice my previous post. I am sorry for cluttering this thread. Am not trying to win some kind of popularity contest, merely to start REAL accounts library. Thank you for your time.

[B]P.s.[/B] I hope ICT can respond to this aswell. At least give me an actual answer - “no” instead of ignoring. Thank you for your time Michael.

Hello fellow ICT traders.

I recently started a new thread called “Share your myfxbook account”. The main purpose is to follow each of us more easily. As more and more of us start our own blogs, it gets difficult to do that. Especially results. This hopefully “soon to be” library of myfxbook accounts would be an easy way.

[I]Mostly i encourage our mentor ICT to share his “million” dollar account (the one from 2500 to 1000000).[/I] I believe after showing that you can easily reach for higher highs without a sweat, many of haters and other nonbelievers will back off to shadows.

So in short words, i kindly invite you to join and share your account - 301 Moved Permanently

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Good example today of higher timeframe S/R lines trumping market flow on Cable? 4H/Daily OTE as well.
Big Ben giving a helping hand too, I’m sure.

I was long EUR/USD at 7:30 in the morning, hoping for an NYO trade. Price didn’t move anywhere. At 9:55, I was watching price hovering at what I thought was an OTE. However, price broke through and I stopped the trade at 90% retracement level, cutting my losses.

The mistake I made was not taking the opposite trade when it became clear to me price was not going any higher.

Because 5 minutes later, price fell right out of bed.

Now excuse me while I slap my forehead all day.

GLGT.

Though this huge downfall is due to the Ben’s speech. I’ve noticed SMT divergence in H1. Price were touching the ADR High and also in Sell zone with confluence of R1.
Do let me know if this is a valid SMT divergence or not.

I discussed the London Close Tactic above, but what do you think about this [B]holy grail[/B] + stinger pattern?
I’m still waiting for the 5 min ote to form.

• Key S/R
  • OTE
  • Stochastic type 2 divergence
  • Stochastic type 1 divergence (10.45 -> last low)
    = Stinger

‘To the point comment’ but very true :18:

Liftoff says,’…
Uncle Ben is speaking at Congress now, stay out of his way.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I don’t consider it as SMT divergence, please watch cable and fiber with USDX. Cable was making ote in 4hr chart and fiber was testing to stop raid to go down in the plotted charts. Both co-related pare were preparing to be shorted due to weak economic data. Point is Cable and Fiber should behave opposite of usdx and in SMT divergence we usually watch one pare is reversely follow usdx but other does not, one is weaker/strong or one
accumulate/Distribute while other does not.

I trade the Aussie and I will check SMT on the Kiwi. However most of the time it is very hard. Those 2 pairs are so tightly correlated SMT does not happen often. When you do it is a high probability trade. You will mostly spot the USDX for clues. I think this is due to the cable and fiber moving the dollar. This will dictate how these 2 pairs move

Havent really posted anything in awhile so I thought I should share a trade that I got in today. Got in short on fiber at 1.2297 and got out with +79 pips at 1.2218. I saw the divergence on the stochastic compared to price as well as a key resistance lvl and an OTE forming. Price did go against me a little bit which created the SMT divergence between the cable and fiber. But all together I have done 2 trades this month so far and both were winners and equal 140 pips. It really is amazing how much better the results are when you dont trade every day and take your time getting into trades. Thanks for everything ICT.

I saw it Bro and it sounds pretty cool! Maybe it isn’t ICT’s thing, or maybe he just hasn’t had the time because the dude is on holiday. Either way, your generous invitation is out there and if he wants to accept it or decline it for whatever reason, then that is his decision. I am only making this comment because you seem agitated and a bit pushy on his thread… nuf said