The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey all, Does anyone know where I can find ICT’s London Open video? Is it called something else and I’m missing it on page 1 of the What Every New or Aspiring thread? Also as a follow up, I keep worrying about losing access to Michael’s teachings for one reason or another(like a few months ago); can someone instruct me how to save the videos? Thanks a lot everyone.

I’m so, so late. Subscribing :slight_smile:

Hi leecote - for all the Youtube videos you can go to a site called KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!. Copy and paste the youtube URL and it allows you to download the videos :slight_smile:

Careful bro - you might get caught out selling into a bull flag like that… Also, as Tansen said, remember to look at the absolute latest high on your stochastic. Most importantly of all, only look for divergences like this during the kill zones :slight_smile:

Hi PureMuscle and Tansen

I see what you mean guys probably would like to see the stochastic have one clear previous high. As i said on the daily a fractal has formed and it is getting resistance at the 1.5720 level. I did see the bull flag too puremuscle but do we also have a case for a head and shoulders pattern on the hourly? I’m staying out of it anyhow because of what you guys have said be interesting to see which way it goes.

Thanks for the input guys much appreciated.

Oh I thought it was the aussie, actually I saw that as well there is a divergence on the Daily however. I don’t know when its going to come down as well I think the 1.5760 looks suspect for a turtle soup sell but I don’t know. I am looking for sells for the moment, despite what ICT said about plausibly looking for higher prices, however I think it will be a minor pull back to catalyze for higher prices.

Haha no it was the cable mate. In the original post i was just stating that im from Australia and the divergence that i saw was in the asian session just wanted to know i was getting my divergences correct as i think they are so powerful in conjunction with S&R and HTF and what not. I see the small divergence on the daily. Like i said be interesting to see what plays out this week after last weeks big bang!

3 day pattern today, Power of 3 on EU and also on GU.
Michael how many pips do you wait in the smart money accumulation phase before you enter; for example today at what price did you sell EU and GU?
And where do you place you stop when using the power of 3?
Thank you in advance

I must really be missing something - market structure and market flow look like they’re bullish to me :confused: Ah well, back to the drawing board…

It seems that the cable is unwilling to close below the 1.5680 support level on the H1…maybe in another accumulation phase running on through till tomorrow or thursday before getting ready for a push higher??

Hey ICT I was wondering if you had a seasonal tendencies chart for the euro that you would be willing to give out? I have the one for the pound that you released already, just kind of wanting to check out what you have for the euro.

Hey rwhen19,
I don’t know if there is a seasonality chart the same as with ICT’s pound chart (which is from Moore Research btw). Since the Euro does not go out 30 years. Here is a link to a 30 years which uses the DEM before Euro I believe, EUR/USD :: SeasonalCharts.de
The sites GBP seasonal charts matches up well with the one from Moore Research.

This site seems to have some good charts as well and makes the same point ICT does with its GBP charts (with our current time of year, Price usually peak early in August and decline into mid-September.)
Forex Seasonal Patterns - EURUSD Seasonal Patterns

Well i wish i got on the trade now…

OTE at resistance 1.5720 a disputed type 1 divergence on the hourly… haha. And then a break of a neckline on a head and shoulders pattern.
Rules are rules and we dont trade outside of kill zones… or do we??
Maybe ICT might have found away to take this trade.
Here is the chart with the possible entry in the asian session and possible targets

Anyhow i will keep on looking

Yah… You are missing the huge resistance level from the Daily/H4

hmm very much out of sync…
my limit sell order on cables r1 didnt get triggered… no ice-cream for me tonight…
still not completely convinced about the overall direction this week… ECB press conference on thursday or Timmy in a few hours could move the market quite a bit.
flat until the charts and I speak the same language again…

good luck and careful out there
cheers

Maybe a retrace back up to the 1.5680 resistance for an ote sell.

Thanks popinjay for the response. I had already googled it and found those 2 charts you posted, however I noticed on the GBP charts on those sites compared to the one ICT gave us there were some minor differences and thats why I was kind of wanting to compared it to what ICT uses. Thanks for the help though I really appreciate it.

Hi,

I see there are a couple of news releases tomorrow

1:15pm USD ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
7:15pm USD FOMC Statement

Do we treat these like the Friday release?

1:30pm USD Non-Farm Employment Change

GMT times !

Normally I would say no. However considering the eyes that will be watching it could surely be a market mover. Especially if they talk QE3 again. Mix that with good employment numbers and things could get interesting.

NFP is a little scary to someone like me… There always the big potential profits but last time I played with it on my demo I got blown out left right and centre!