The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey folks! Just to clarify, for the asian session indicator, what time is the start and end time you guys use? thanks.

gonna place a limit order @1.24050 on the fiber for the following reasons

1. SMT div
    2)instit level + S/R +R1 pivot and sell zone
  2. ICT Stinger + Holy Grail setup
  3. bearish div between market indices, possible risk off environment tonight
  4. Also watching treasuries to form a divergence, i.e. 30Y looking to make a lower low while 5 and 10Y higher lows

Also watching the 30Y Treasuries

If 147.95 level is broken, i would be looking for bullish sentiment to continue on any retracements in the market.

Thanks, Matty. Will do as suggested. Looking forward to the ā€˜education of Ritaā€™ on this forum. cn

i Use 0 to 5:00 on mineā€¦ and i think ICT uses that as welll

Tansen, thanks a lot for the feedback regarding the GBP morning trade on 8/8. You were exactly right, I did use 1.5683 to pull my fib. Interesting and helpful to see a different perspective. Thanks again.

Heh it was an educated guess where you fibbed from because I know some people fib from the most recent or the predominant swing, however its far to late in the game on a weds for you to get in for a weekly range trade.

Also like ICT kept saying he just kept fibbing randomly one night and it just clicked and thats what I did I fib like crazy.

Thank you very much! Another thing is does it matter which broker weā€™re using for MT4?

Its governed to where your broker is located in relation to London, Iā€™m with Oanda Canada, their located in where I am at right now so im UTC -5 so therefore I set mine to 17:00 to 23:59, I never recieved much clarification because to me the asia range is that time frame. Then you have LO at 02:00am EST for me

Iā€™m having the same problem. The setting for the asian session have the session starting at 1 a.m. EST. I live on the west coast (pacific time zone) and when I change the input time on the Asian session and kill zones, not only can i not get it to work or come out right, the changes also donā€™t save. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Happy Birthday Michael!!! Wish you all the best best best in whole this world!!! ICT ruuullllleeeezzzzzzzz!!! :slight_smile:

This is where I still get a little confused. There are a few different levels where Cable could give a good short entry. 1.5710 is right on the 79% Fib when pulled from the July 27 High; 1.5680 is at 79% when pulling from todayā€™s Asian session high; and then thereā€™s also the big fig of 1.5700 sitting in between both of those. Hmmmā€¦

Thanks Rabbet

When asking about the SMT divergence I guess you mean the entry, Iā€™ve posted a chart below to help with the blue lines showing the SMT divergence.
Basically at LO one of the confluences was the SMT and you could see that the Cable was not willing to go lower while the Fiber did go lower and take out previous days low. Iā€™m pretty sure i was zoomed out on a 15min chart looking at about 3 days worth of data, but i do use the 1 hour chart too and i used the 1 hour chart below. hope that helps mate.

If you put the killzones indicator on your chart, then right click, open the indicator list, click oct killzones and hit edit, you can then change the times manually to your fit your timezone. The bugger is you have to do it each time you overlay it on a chartā€¦ I havenā€™t figured out how to save the changes yet maybe someone else can fill us in?

hope that helped?

I know Iā€™m asian and all, but this time I actually am squinting.

haha yeah itā€™s a little tough to see the details but it was only meant as a rough guide so you can see where you have to go to change the timesā€¦

imgur my friend, I dont use the sh1tty pic uploader here, its easy donā€™t get me wrong, however its probably designed only for memes not really chart screen caps lol

niceā€¦ looking into it. cheers

I was showing a friend this and I remember how funny the transcribe was on youtube I decided to turn it on for ICTā€™s and this is the part where he said, ā€œlets drop down to a 4 hr chartā€

But this is what youtube edited it as

I havenā€™t seen such drastic misinterpretation since america started not only dubbing but editing scripts for voice overs lol

I do believe that once you make changes to any indicator in MT4, all you have to do is close MT4 and open it up again and thatā€™s how the changes are saved. If it crashes or your computer restarts without first closing MT4 then the changes donā€™t get saved. Thatā€™s what works on mine anyway. Give it a try and if it doesnā€™t helpā€¦am sure there is an MT4 expert around here somewhere.

Saving a template usually works for indicators that like to reset each use. Simply set the parameters how you like with whichever added indicators youā€™d normally use then go to Charts> Templates> Save Template. Hope this helps :slight_smile: