The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

LOL I was doing that too, it’s a great laugh some times.

Wally

Ok so im using INTERBANK FX, so how should i set it? It’s set at GMT + 0

ok mates
Im flat for the day… cancelled my limit sell orders on both big figs (1.57 and 1.24) untriggered.
Tomorrow I’ll get married (officially;)) and next week we’re off to the beach…
Hopfully I can return with recharched batteries and with more focus.

good luck and happy hunting
and have a great weekend y’all
cheers

I’m looking at this as a potential scenario that may play out, would love you guys to comment.

[QUOTE=purplepatchforex;383977]I’m looking at this as a potential scenario that may play out, would love you guys to comment.

[/QUOTE]

I’m anticipating something quite different. Plausible 1 is the 1hour and plausible 2 is the 4hour. The red line is the OTE and the White box is the range OTE range. The blue lines are the previous week hi/lo. Anybody have opinions?

(for some reason i couldnt upload pictures on my browser. the attach button isnt there so i made them attachments instead.)

EDIT that lower OTE comes from a fib drawn for the Bullish rally on August 3rd

@purplepatchforex & @judahajudua

Either scenario is plausible, you need to look for other clues in a macro analysis to make a better informed decision:

• Other markets (For example, the 3 sisters - S&P500, DOW100, US30)
  • Related news events
  • Related indexes (EURUSD, USDX in this case)
  • Treasury Bonds/Yields
  • Currency interest rates

Have a rummage around the above bullet points and draw a personal conclusion on the state of the market, then if you wish compare your findings with those presented at the end of the week in the weekly review video. Just a thought, for those struggling… GLGT!

You’ve got S1 weekly pivot there too. So cool, 2 to look out for.

@judahajudua

Looking good :D, you could well be right.

@Purplepatchforex

I see!! :smiley: Ive been in short since 1.2380, took half profits at yesterday low and was letting the rest run down to that OTE. if it reaches it today or tomorrow with a judas swing low as expected. ill be looking to buy and hold that up to the larger frame OTE

Somehow I see both of you being right. I do see price going to that white OTE zone then popping back up to set up PP then down she goes. Patience will be key as we see the events unfold :slight_smile:

Yes, I was looking at that 1.2380, but was looking for it to pop the 400 again, it so often does that kind of thing, but good trade, there was some nice resistance there.

Hey guys, any of you use the Babypips iphone app…its been given me a “Parse Error” lately and I cannot seem to fix even with installing app again. Anyone else experiencing the same or have a solution?

It is down babypips is working on it

http://forums.babypips.com/bugs-suggestions/46267-babypips-forum-mobile-app-issues.html#post384060

Sorry if I am late to the party - - but I scrolled through a couple pages here -and did not see what I expected to see - -

a whole ton of posts with the word

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S

I just happened to notice a new sticky in the newbie section of baby pips. WELL DONE Sir.

Hey thanks for the quick reply bobmaninc … at least I know it’s not my iphone now :slight_smile:

On another note … is there a kind soul out there who has the capability and motivation to record the webinar of the 19th “Inside the Range”? I am afraid that I will not be able to make it and I would be very grateful if someone could post it on the thread afterwards. Am sure some others will benefit from this too.

Note: If anyone will be doing this please do not cut out the “Required CFTC Disclaimer” at the begining of the webinar…ICT had specifically requested this.

Thanks guys

I’ll be recording it for sure

On behalf of those who may not be able to attend the webinar, thank you for recording and sharing it :slight_smile:

Saving isn’t my biggest problem. It’s getting the Asian session indicator set. I’m on west coast (pacific) time and MT4 is EST and can’t be changed. The default settings are 0:00 - 8:00. I need the indicator set at 19:00 - 3:00 or very close to that. When I do that, the indicator reads 2:00 - 18:00 (17 hour session) essentially highlighting everything except the session I want. I tried switching the numbers and get the same result. The indicator actually works fine if the settings are between 0:00 and 23:00. The problem is having settings that cross the 0:00 mark. That’s when I get the 17 hour session.

Help again please, thanks for everyone’s patience. This is day 2 of messing with this and I am ready to move on with my life. :17::D:18:

Thanks again.

Make sure your careful about the distribution of the information, youtube you may violate someone’s copyright OR worse yet, someone else may maliciously steal it using his name to promote their ****ty system or try to sell Michael’s free webinar.

Also don’t forget to grab the disclaimers, required CFTC disclaimer, trading has risk you can and will lose money blah blah blah blah.

People may think Michael may get the heat when in fact everyone involved or in possession of may get in heat.