The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Thing is this was meeting minutes from a meeting that had alreaady taken place. Big money already knew what was going to happen today as they were probably in that meeting. All today was is when they decided to release it to the public to create liquidity. In fact everytime you hear QE3 talk it all there to create liquidity in the market. Thats why the market did in fact drop in early session. Big money was already off loading longs and getting short but need to have a way to hide it. Hence meeting minutes and market goes up as they sell into it. Ask yourself do they really need to talk all that crap QE3 did not happen today but try to tell the market that lol. It all there to get reactionary traders to go long so they can short and visa versa.

Ayeā€¦ 1.2555 is looking like an attractive area to short

If I traded this pair I would be interested heck I might stay up for LO just for fun. See if anything sets up as this was probably the high but always room for more though.

I say thereā€™s a decent chance itā€™s at high now, the Chinese PMI tonight may be a good catalyst for an Aussie short tonight, and German PMI may be catalyst for one more push to get euro up to 1.2550 area which would make a nice short IMO

Alot of retailers went short at 1.25, way more then longā€¦ And their stops are going to be around 1.2550, so it would be advantageous for the big guys to get it up here (for liquidity and taking the little guys money) if they are wanting a short.

ICT just tweeted, live review will take place tonight 7pm EST on livestream

See yā€™all there :57:

Nice trade PPF. You still have a portion in the trade? Am i missing the green arrow that shows high volume??? I have tried to have my MT4 display volume, but the indicator looks nothing like yours. You have any experience with MT4 volume indi?

I took the other 30 PIPS off later when it was hanging around that area, forgot about the FOMC at 7pm GMT, I may well have left it on.

The arrow, hah, Iā€™d added that on and forgot to upload the new picture! Itā€™s on now.

Volumes differ from broker to broker, the only thing different about my Volume Indicator that it splits the day into different zones, a kill zone type thing.

Hey ICT,

I think we forgot to talk about the mystery 3 months and the 9 months of 10% gains during the market review.

The 3 months are your holidays :wink:

hmm Judas upwards on EUā€¦ looking for 2580 ish to provide a bounceā€¦

2580 HTF S/R, Fib Expansion A/R 200%ā€¦KZā€¦and everyone looking northā€¦

Hope I wont get trampled by this elephant:53:

Aye, Asian Open swing low then London Open swing high, I think weā€™ll be looking at a reversal pattern, yesterdayā€™s mirror.

bahā€¦ repeat to selfā€¦ not going to chase the tradeā€¦

Nope, thatā€™ll come back up for an OTE around the 60 area

Took a long on the fiber at 1.2850

Reasons-

HTF suggest long
OTE on the 5min chart
SMT divergence on 5min chart
time of day
mid fig

see how it goesā€¦ hope there is some bulls around

And the Judas swing out of the London open???
I see the divergence crossing over from bullish to bearish,
HTF have reached an OTE short.

Of course, I could be wrong, but if Iā€™m right, youā€™ll see where youā€™ve gone wrong and vice versa :slight_smile:

Very risky in my opinion! Plus we are in a sell zone on Pivots with overbought indi on all time frames!

Yeah one can only wait and see. Probably going to learn a lesson here, iā€™ve had my finger on the trigger all week waiting for a long fighting with my emotions trying to be patient and missed the boat last night because i fell asleep for NYO. Probably a bit recklessā€¦ hehe

not quite what was expectingā€¦ will hold of ā€˜attemptingā€™ to trade EU/GU until NYā€¦ Would be nice to see it range a bit til thenā€¦

Hi Guys,

Back from 1 month of holidays. Unfortunately not financed with my forex earnings (yet) :wink:

Had a lot of catch up to do, what a wealth of info was added the last month.

Just for my understanding:
The bond yields were up last couple of weeks, so we saw a lower USDx and the EUR/GBP went up.
This is what we call a risk ON situation, right?

And today yields look to go down, USDx is in the lower bound of an OTE (76 pct retracement ) and might bounce to go up again.
So we might see a (temporarily) risk OFF period the next couple of days? So look for sell days of the EUR/USD and GBP/USD pairs?

Oh, and a very late happy birthday to you ICT :slight_smile:
I canā€™t thank you enough for the amount of time and the wealth of info you provide to the whole BP community.

Whoa 1.2850 dude you crazy? you must be negative 300 pips considering its trading at 1.2559 :stuck_out_tongue: