The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Me too, I agree been some good posts/videos to catch up on.

Shame the day job needs doing first.

Im personally sitting on my handsā€¦ Want to say i think weā€™ll get another small leg up before reaching a swing high but with my track record for daily predictions i should really button itā€¦

Waiting for the reversal by mainly watching the USDx:

Its currently working the 90-ish level of a smaller OTE, but im thinking we could drop further into the lower blue OTE areaā€¦ Sweet spot converges with the 80.20 level and also the 80 big fig level lies within the areaā€¦

Waiting for a confirmation power of 3 on the daily though, till then, my bias remains bullishā€¦

haha yeah sorry typo there 1.2550. I think its going to make another run north before we get the retrace that every man and his dog is predicting. The only person who seems to agree with me is the man himself (ict) who predicted a move up again in his latest market review. When everyone is bearish go long isnt that what michael teachers usā€¦ haha will see what happens i suppose time will tell.

See, itā€™s not enough for them to stop the buyā€™s out, they want to stop the sells of the guys that have just gone short and are at BE.

Good point Sanj, the width on those recent USDX daily candles are also still quite large at the moment so more reviewing when those ranges get tighter or consolidation happens at a key level perhaps? Also, could any consolidation be brief with a bounce forming as a right hand shoulder of a larger Head & Shoulders patternā€¦?

That Fibre OTE within an OTE at the start of the week (Monday LO SHORT), although it produced a 70 pip drop, it also sidetracked me from going for the one shot, one kill for the big gains this week as I personally like to step back and collect my thoughts after exiting a trade. Although it was still a legit trade, Iā€™m still not entirely comfortable in jumping straight back in with a reverse trade just yet and so will focus less on the scalps and more on the home runs in the future, particularly at the start of the week.

Hi SanJ,

Can you elaborate on your understanding of the Power of 3. It seems to be an area I need to remind myself of.

As for today, thereā€™s that bullish divergence on the GBP/EUR that is keeping me out of selling. Iā€™m also reluctant to buy, but I canā€™t see anything in the 3 sisters or T-Bonds to suggest the bull move is waning today. I prefer to sit on my hands until next week.

Its a tricky one to call - as always time will tellā€¦ Waiting til things look a little clearer before i try to do anything at the momentā€¦

But yeah as you pointed out, the fiber short was a nice bagful of pips, but was just setting up the long entry in line with the higher time frame biasā€¦ Missed out unfortunately, was looking for price to drop lower into Tuesday too and missed the entire leg up, ended up flat all weekā€¦

Think im going to do some more tweaking of my trading plan this week as the ā€˜home runsā€™ are exactly what im looking to captureā€¦ Hoping September will be a clearer month, my account has just been collecting cobwebs these last couple weeks lol!

Patience SanJ. Consider giving it a chance to develop a win/loss ratio before you look to tweak it.

When ive been referring to the power of 3 on the daily ive simply been referring to a candle with two lower highs on each side of it - forming a fractalā€¦ As price has now entered an anticipated area of bounce, for me hitting a key level inside this wont be enough. Forming a fractal / swing high in this area i would take as (at least short term) confirmation that we are creating a swing point on the daily chart and could be a change in tideā€¦

As with my plan im not trying to catch the tops and bottoms, if i wait for the the fractal high / swing high to form and then enter on a pullback, market structure should then be setting up in place on the higher time frame for lower pricesā€¦

I know i knowā€¦ Its the hardest part of my plan so far, developing the patience to wait for the setups!

On the plus side, being flat these last two weeks has most definitely kept me out of intraday trade losses i know i would have taken!

Better collecting cobwebs than actually being the fly in those webs though Sanj :wink: and in any case, at least youā€™ve been named in the sniper credits on a market review, Iā€™m still working on my pea-shooterā€¦hehe

Lol! The real fun begins in September when the live account gets up and running, im sure itā€™ll come with its own set of challenges!

here comes that elephantā€¦

So, with the FED warranting quantitive easing are we going to see a risk on environment for a sustained period of time?

Not reallyā€¦ The FOMC minutes just hinted at QE3ā€¦ but we Septembers announcement might kill the hopeā€¦ so uncertainty will just started piling up.
plus Fedā€™s Bullard Tells CNBC: Wednesdayā€™s FOMC Minutes `Staleā€™; Unsure Data Warrants Big Action

Nope by next week they will have accomplished what they set out to do and will have no longer a need for QE. Then they will take it off the table and you will see a reversal. Just wait till the markets need more liquidity and all of a sudden you will see benstankie give a speech. It is almost repetitive.

So far could be in line with seasonal tendencies alsoā€¦ Show start of September with a decline in price before the bullish rally mid Septemberā€¦

Well, I know everyone loves the graphs and charts ICT puts out there, but hereā€™s another view of the seasonal tendencies.

Hello Everyone,
Just came from week long vacation and watched the recorded video of range webinar of 19th last. At the end of the webinar Michael Asked what we had learned, in reply I would like to say," this is matter of only a few time to be consistant profitable trader. This webinar is something exceptional committed, that Michael had never disclosed before, ā€™ guaranteeā€™ of what the newbie like me (LoL) looking for, I do believe, what Michael said.

Thank you Michael, you really deserve the blessing of God.

Sincerely
From a Struggling Trader.

N B. I do appreciate and thanks the effort who has recorded the video and post the link
for us, who missed the webinar like me.

Thanks, jp. That is what I am having to do (open 2 trades). It is all or nothing on closing an individual lot at this point. Iā€™ll look at it again though and be sure.

Edit-Nope, can open one trade. Just had to find the right trick to it. Iā€™m so new to this that Iā€™m focusing all my attention on PA theory and good trades. The platforms are the ā€œeasyā€ part to figure out, but Iā€™ll get it in time.