The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi Shaer,

Would you please direct me to the webinar you referred to please. I am still in the process of going through the vast amount of material that ICT, out of his own generosity had imparted with us, and would greatly appreciate all the help I can get. Much obliged and wish you the very best of luck in your trading. Thanks.

Here you go. Market Review 08_16_12on Babypips.com Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Hey DrFeelgood. Iā€™m a newbie on the forums so not sure why the link I tried to put up didnā€™t go up, but if you go to ICTā€™s twitter page he posted a link on the 16th. You should check out his webinar from the 16th as well as the review Shaer is talking about on the 19th. In fact, you should go back and watch every video ICT has ever produced. Have fun.

Edit: Thereā€™s the link above! haha Guess it was a little late. That is the link to the 16th, but you can also see the 19th on there.

In ICTs higher time time frame analysis video around the 1:46:00 time he talks about zero balance. Anyone kno if he shares any more info about it and where I could find it. I donā€™t remember it in any of the videos.

Thanks for these Piphangar. Had forgotten to look out for them .

Would you please let me know the link where one can find charts like this? As EU and GU in one chart , AU and NU in one chart etc. Or else how could one accomplish this in MT4.

thanks.

heyy guyz
i missd the webinar :ā€™(
how can i get my hands on a recording of the news trading tutorial???
ny1 got ny idea???
:confused:

For those who missed the Inside the Range Webinar

Inside The Range Webinar-20120819.mp4 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Keep an eye on Mikeā€™s twitter feed everything ends up on there.

ICT and other members.
I feel the need for a expansion of this thread. Right now I have difficulty finding stuff and links and other info in this thread because all info links is mixed together in one big pool and it looks like this pond is getting bigger and bigger. I suggest we expand this tread into a forum section with logic topics and subjects.

Who is in favor for a good solid forum section with clear topics and structured subjects with a professional look wich helps us organize our study of this great material better?

And who is against?

Like to here from you sincerely,
Tailung

I think its all in order as it is. Page one has all the links pertaining to this thread and page one of the following thread has the methods. 301 Moved Permanently

Along with the upcoming PTC in September I personally find the structure really good as I donā€™t have to go through the posts to find the videos.

"DrFeelgood said,

"Hi Shaer,

Would you please direct me to the webinar you referred to please. I am still in the process of going through the vast amount of material that ICT, out of his own generosity had imparted with us, and would greatly appreciate all the help I can get. Much obliged and wish you the very best of luck in your trading. Thanks."

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

The webinar was long waited on 19th August 2012, here you can find the download linkā€¦

Inside The Range Webinar-20120819.mp4 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Download and enjoy.

[B]Hey Tailung![/B]

Welcome to the foldā€¦ as you may already know I have a Youtube Channel. While I develop each thread it is very helpful for you, as a reader and viewer to our material,ā€¦ to subscribe to our youtube channel. This way you have emails sent directly to you with new links to new videos. The Channel is being set up to have playlists to accomodate viewers with easy location and access without fumbling around. I realize it can be a bit disorganized at timesā€¦ but I am one person running a operation typically handled by several. The little extra effort early on while I develop the content and structure will be well worth it.

[B]Thanks for your continued interest & GLGT![/B] :57:

The ICT Pro Traders Club video series will be in itā€™s own thread in Newbie Island on Babypips. For those wondering what it is and how you can be a part of itā€¦ itā€™s a free Market Analysis by me and will be a daily video using the concepts I Trade with in the Fx market.

[U][/U][B]Whatā€™s in the videos and whatā€™s not going to be in the videos[/B]:

Included will beā€¦

US Dollar Analysis & Review
Fiber & Cable Daily Review - Key Levels
Major Market Pulse [Risk On - Risk Off]
Bond Yields
Fridayā€™s Pro Traderā€™s Tip Segment - New Concepts Every Week

Whatā€™s not includedā€¦

Trade Signals
Promises
COT Analysis - [Millionaire Traders Guild Segment]
Seasonal Tendencies
Top Shot Honors

The links will be indexed in the first page of itā€™s own thread.

Hi ICT
I was wondering if u cud make a tutorial on how to trade the news properlyā€¦
its not as easy as it seemsā€¦

do u think that possible???
:confused:

When should we look for the thread? First day of PTC?

I can answer that quite easily, about 15m before the news, put the kettle on, go for a wee, make a cuppa, I use coffee, but you can use tea if you like, itā€™s just as effective, about this time you should be coming up to the actual News announcement, then come to the babypips website, and have a browse around,make 2 or 3 postings, it doesnā€™t really matter how many, you wonā€™t lose money when you are posting, now have a look at your chart, to see what effect the announcement has had, then if the impact has been minimal, carry on trading as normal.

Alternatively, you can just switch your computer off and go do something else :smiley:

Someone can correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but ICT has previously indicated he doesnā€™t focus on the news and stays away from NFP. You trade whatā€™s on the charts. The news basically serves as fuel for the technical fulfillment of what the tools and concepts taught here can help you anticipate.

Trying to get back in the habit of this.

Monthly TF:

Fib drawn from most recent high to low. Price tested the 38 fib level and retraced. Nice area of resistance along w/38 fib level at / about the 1.26 fig level. Price in the process of creating a swing on the monthly.

Weekly TF:

Price currently in the OTE area of the most recent swing high to low. Price broke thru the 1.24 fig to the 78 fib level and retraced. Not shown but levels of resistance at the 1.26-1.2620 level.

Daily TF:

Price pushed north turning mkt struck bullish on the daily w/the creation of a HH. Gray area represents possible level of support at 1.24 fig. Price also created a swing point on the daily a little bit above the OTE area on the most recent swing high/low.

4HR:

Using ICT swing projections price reached its objective this week from the break of the high on 7/18/12. Yellow line extended upward roughly represents 200% of the down swing.

15min:

Scenario I am looking for going into next week.

So pretty much I am looking for price to retest last weeks high and take out the stops placed above. Heavy resistance on the higher TFs at the 1.26 - 1.2620 level in OTE areas. 4 HR chart indicates exhaustion based on swing projections to support an intermediate move down. Not sure where price will find support but if it does and price continues up this will create HHs on the higher TF turning mkt structure bullish on the weekly and eventually on the monthly.

Appreciate any comments.

Thanks for the reply ICT.
Yes I have been following you for a while now and I must say, and many agree, your the best thing I have ever come across (In FX terms). What you give, deserves the best treatment, or platform. I think you donā€™t have to do this alone. Ask help from babypips forum moderators to give US the opportunity to nurture this gift. I think they would be happy to help and give us the tools to order all there is in a structured way. Instead of people having to ask where is this and were is that, over and over again. I also think it in the line what you teach. Clean chart, simple tools, good overview, results in that what we all seek.
Note that this is only my opinion and my view on how things could be structured.
I realize that this is a 1 person project, but I assure you:

ā€œYou are not aloneā€

There is a fractal formation in fiber dly chart (ICT three candle). We may find judas swing up to go south in Monday LO. this is the 79% retracement area also.

Remember that ā€˜smart moneyā€™ already knows the news - they use these announcements to help move price in their intended direction, this is why it is so important to use ICT concepts which help us to anticipate what ā€˜smart moneyā€™ already know.

ICT mentions how to use and set up the calendar on babypips in a recent video to see what news is relevant to your plans, this will help planning for news - ICT methods teach us why when news is bad for euro it suddenly goes up first (eg a turtle soup, stop raid etc) - sitting on the end of the seat, gripping the arm rests, hoping that the rumours are right when news is announced doesā€™nt seem to be the ICT way (used to be mine :)).

My suspicion is that all his videos are a tutorial on how to trade the news.