The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Sorry to interject a trade analysis post. :slight_smile:

Pretty strange day on the pairs. EU dropped below AR close to S1. GU did a quick stop hunt below AR and went higher.

Itā€™s starting to get late in the day, but GU has a classic sell day template. The profit release could be delayed though.

EU is in buy zone of pivots, and GU is in sell day.

Noting bullish divergence.

Also, type 2 divergence on the hourly EU chart where we are oversold and the stoch is at a lower reading in the oversold territory compared to prior swing point low. Plus, a hammer (on fairly high volume) at the low of the day. When I see volume spike like that on a wide spread candleā€¦makes me wonder why. Price closed near where it opened. Must be a lot of buyers in that area (1.3420) to keep the price up. Looking for signs of whether bears or bulls are in greater number here. But bulls defended 1.3420.

I am still long on my EU trade from Monday (entered at 1.3385). Plan to hold as I think there are still signs of accumulation occurring.

UPDATE: Stopped out on the drop as Bernake is testifying.

lol

Letā€™s hope we can continue posting those here. Weā€™re living in a strange world nowadaysā€¦ :mad:

So happy I cancelled my limit order to buy at 1.3410 :smiley: I made +30 pips on the way back up though from 1.3350 to 1.3380!

And i went on a killing spread. I was going long both the cable and fiber. Everything was going good, took profits at 50% and when that **** happened i just snapped and started entering everywhere to get my winnings backā€¦ i feel so disgusted with myself that makes me puke. Went for a couple beers after that with my friend. Feel better now. Thats alright because i still have a month of demo. But this should never even happen! justā€¦ everything added up today with Michael being taken out by fcked up peopleā€¦ All he did and ever wanted to make us seek for our happiness and freedomā€¦ Instead they shut him off. Just sick to stomachā€¦

Everybody stay together we need to find out what happened. This is become our duty now to know what happened to Michael.

I just made this post in the original thread. :slight_smile:

Hi Sageone, thank you for sharing the trade log. Is there a video by ICT on how to utilize this trade log?
Thank you & GLGT!
OMFX

btw
yesterday Micheal mentioned in tweets ,if price stayed in the up levels there will b live london session mentioning overbought levelsā€¦looks like the picture fulfilled itself

[I]Hi Sageone, thank you for sharing the trade log. Is there a video by ICT on how to utilize this trade log?
Thank you & GLGT!
OMFX [/I]

No video, I made the Trade Log. Itā€™s my own for you to play with and make it your own!

Iā€™ve been in a state of shock all dayā€¦ Iā€™m so very disappointed that this has happened. As many of you have said, we donā€™t know what happenedā€¦ so I hope he is ok and that he is just laying low for a while. Hard to believe that this kind of thing even happens. I lurked during his last thread while finishing my master and was excited to finally be able to seriously work on his teachings. It was short lived. I really hope that this thread has the energy to continue, I feel that there are some very good ICT disciples that can sustain the thread.

Lastly, I would greatly appreciate any help with ICT materials that people might haveā€¦ videos, screen shots, etcā€¦
I was only able to download up to the session tactics, so i feel like I havenā€™t even scratched the surface of his material. Kicking my self right now for believing that everything was safe on Youtube. My email <[email protected]>

Michael, thanks for everything. Youā€™ve been an inspiration to many. Take care.

Nothing is really safe in the www ā€¦sad but true :57:

Hey guys,

I just went into shock state, when I saw all of this happenā€¦
Why is this happening?, I thought America was a free country to share your knowledge with others freely.

I sincerely hope ICT is not having any severe problemsā€¦

I habor a heavy grudge against CFTC, whatever they did, THEY should get investigated for corruption.
Apparently someone just knew too muchā€¦

I hope ICT can get himself a new name on babypips and we can develop a more subtle way of communicatingā€¦

This whole incident comes as horror to me, because I was just getting started setting up my live account and dive into the teachings of ICT.

Hope we can somehow resolve this.

Greetings,

Regulus

I have an ICT Methods document bookmarked that I found I while back on some random google search. I have not really gone through it, so Iā€™m not exactly sure of the quality of the content. I got the feeling that it was an early attempt at getting his knowledge out to others. It might be useful to some of us. Itā€™s on Wiziq dot com and itā€™s called ICT Methods. Itā€™s not downloadable and you might have to register.

Iā€™m not really sure if I should post the link, but let me know if you have any problems finding itā€¦ Iā€™ve already taken screen shots of the whole thing. I can also email it to whomever is compiling ICTā€™s teaching material.

I hope itā€™s useful to some.

iā€™m new to d thread (all d way from west Africa), but i scanned past posts n i think if so many ppl r talking n giving kudos to d author Mike, i would love to get d materials to ma mail :[email protected] (if its allowed)

I posted it in the original thread a couple months ago. Itā€™s all his teachings from his very first thread, nothing recent, but all the basics. Itā€™s there for those who wish to download it.

[B]Two sides to every story[/B]
Firstly, Iā€™d like to say like everyone on this thread, I am a big fan of ICT and the time he has given to this site.
HOWEVER, letā€™s be honest with ourselves, the CFTC have not shut ICT down, and heā€™s not being stalked by the CIA or FBI. Iā€™m confident he and his family are well - for those who believe in conspiracy theories, then youā€™ve been watching too many films. The fact remains that ICT did not do anything illegal and HE removed all the links from his first thread. There is no law against tweeting but he made the decision to stop.
My guess is that Michael has been overwhelmed by the number of followers and was probably getting bombarded. In this internet age, itā€™s so easy to create aliases, so if the CFTC or anyone did shut him down, he could have setup another account. As it stands, I think he wants some privacy and time to trade and be with his family.

Out of interest, is there anyone here who trades ICTs principles with live money and has been consistently successful over a period of letā€™s say a year?

The abruptness of it all leads me to believe otherwise.

This was the thread where things started heating up, and a lot of us were going to transition live. There are people having success on demo and looking to go live, there are some becoming profitable live, and a few who do use ICT concepts successfully. People who come to my head who are live would be Matty44, cubanpip, manta, AKā€¦ there are others im sure i dont know of and i am not trying to mention all.

This is my email jsrv @ live . com (no spaces) if everyone can send me all material I will compile a file that can go out everyone.

My opinionā€¦and everyone can have oneā€¦is that ict got a cease and desist letter from the cftc instructing him to stop and remove his materials or he would be investigated.

So basically a threat.

Given what happened with his aol stuff, I think he decided to comply.
Just my thoughts.

I agreeā€¦it happened too fast. Land of the free my #@!