The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

In terms of confidenciality and to be on a safe side maybe it is better to post a link in irc.freenode.net we started using today?

1 Like

When did he say this?

How is it on the safe side since now you made it publicā€¦?

Hi Guys, Please keep me in the loop on this. Would hate to lose what was a great resource.
Thanks,
DG

This was actually written a while back in 2010.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/32915-what-every-new-aspiring-fx-trader-wants-know-26.html

Well, looks like the bad guys are more than the good guys, as always turns out to be the caseā€¦ Evil never sleepsā€¦
Iā€™m sure the scum who did that will pay one way or another; everybody pays for their deedsā€¦

Iā€™m so sick today, couldnā€™t sleep since seen that last tweet early this morningā€¦ So disgusted tooā€¦

However, as Ake said, The Inner Circle Trader just become a True Legend and nobody can take this from him, nor CFTC, nor the rats or snakes!

His Legacy is safe too with so many good people around here to keep and pass it on. Me personally, will make hard copies on the material and keep it in two or three different locations for the generations to come.

ICT might be taken down, but Michael J. Huddleston is still around and fine Iā€™m sure. Lets just hope someday when ā€˜ā€™the barriersā€™ā€™ are not so high weā€™ll have the pleasure and honour to chat with him again.

Farewell to you Michael. You are very, very, very Special Person and God Bless You!

Good Luck and Good Trading!

:41:

@Anyone

So was a link posted to download the material? I personally wouldnā€™t mind downloading everything in one big zip. Might take a few hours but it would be well worth the wait!

That is sad, what happened. I still cannot believe that this joke was actually not a joke at allā€¦

Anyway, in case, if you guys who downloaded Michaelā€™s videos and materials need some space for storage. I can provide our company servers (professionally managed, secure and in Europe). It is not a problem at all. Just let me know. Hope that Michael is back soon.

I am still trying to process what has happened today. I didnā€™t think that the Livestream sessions would be allowed to continue in the format that was planned for any extended period of time, but I never imagined that all of the resources that have been painstakingly compiled over many many months would have to be taken down. It is very strange, and sad, that someone who has been so inspirational, and such a big part of my life for over a year now, should suddenly just disappear in this way. It has been said before, but it never hurts to say it againā€¦thank-you. I will miss your teachings, but more than that, I will miss seeing you around.

Take care
Alishijo

ICT appeared as the teacher, asking nothing from us but the willingness to learn and to help each other as we went along.
His videos will be passed around the back rooms of the internet bringing new people to his ideas.
As Akeakamai has said ā€œICT becomes Legendā€

oh god,i cant believe it. thanks ict for everything you give to us, your mentoring will be greatly missed. i really hope that now the members of this thread will keep posting just to keep it alive, this thread has become part of my life and cant even think of losing it. i know ict will keep checking on us and our post.

Yep true. I meant not to be blocked by babypips.com and safely get the info!

Read in it what you want, and remember that heā€™s given away enough info to be successful :41:

Itā€™s somewhere in that thread indeed.

Yep,true. Sorry :frowning:

this is really pissing me off, i just closed my position even tough i was winning.we need to keep this community alive, i dont know how, whether public or secret, we got to do something.

Thank you,Michael,for everything you give to us.
Your hard work will not be in vain!
GOD BLESS YOU!

Hi Clark fx I just send you an invitation on skype pls add me

Once again, thank you Michael.

Its such a shame your hard work to help us newbies came to an abrupt end. You will be missed by us all.

Through your hard work and generosity i eventually found consistancy in my trading and i will always be extremely grateful.

You took one for the team. I hope everything works out ok in the end. If we could help in any way, believe me, we wouldā€¦

Good luck friend, I salute you :57:

Just to add my voice to all those who have thanked Michael for this fantastic resource. I feel a sense of loss and I can hear this echoing through everyones posts. Although Iā€™ve been a lurker (since last Autumn) I have felt part of a real community with a generous spirit and I hope many of those here will try to keep this together.
I must say Iā€™m a bit concerned to hear something from Michael and hope that someone will let us know that he is OK.

I too would be grateful for access to any copies of the videos that members are able to post/store.

Good luck one and all !!!