The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

ICT mentioned yesterday you can but take very fast profits. But you must trade within the HTF premise because that is overall more profitable.

It really depends on how things look, how confident I am about my trade and the lotsize Im trading with.
normally I take off just a small bit at 20-30 pips and the rest I then scale out later on.

yesterday I only traded 0.025 lots.
below 0.1 lots I often donā€™t scale out anything at 20-30 pips and instead let it run.
Yesterday price didnt move up as quickly as Iā€™d wanted to see, so I scaled out 0.005lots at +25pips, moved SL to BE, and wanted to hold the rest until 1.5880ish/ADR/15.00GMT but it clearly rejected wMR1 so I lost confidence a little for price to reach up thereā€¦so I took off 0.01lots at around +35pips, and left 0.01lots on the table in hope that it will still reach higher.
So it was actually a bit more than a third that got stopped outā€¦
my little brain can just process full numbers better hahaha
If my initial lotsize was for example 0.026, then I would have scaled out 0.006 lots at TP1.

Those tiny lotsizes are explained by me trading my first tiny live account (to get my feet wet and get myself ready to add the rest of the funds at some point) and Iā€™m only risking 1% max for nowā€¦

hope that helps
cheers

Yes i noticed this also, but the higher timeframes are saying this pair is very weak so I basically ignored all bullish SMT at the moment. If you look at just SMT it will trick you many times.

Was anticipating a Judas Lower on Fiber this morning to around the 1.2500 - 2490. Mondays A/R with this weekā€™s Hi/Lo Sspot/OTE and a 161.8 extension from this swing to the upside this morning. Will wait and see what NY brings.

ā€¦ cable working that weekly open as I write ā€¦

Ok, thanks for response, Tansen. So I just ignore all the signals the lower TF is giving me and exercise patience, waiting for when they line-up/synch with higher timeframe?

Still flat this morningā€¦ turtle soup buy would come in @ fig if it drops within the next hourā€¦

It would be great to have the source-code of the 20-80grid indicator, so I can tinker this one.

InnerCircleTrader divergence:

Anyone could wrote me a succinct description of ICT divergence type 1 and type 2. I just donā€™t find where does he explain the difference between them.

Any input truly appreciated

Martin :slight_smile:

Simplez my friendā€¦

I tend to use the divergences most with the stochastic oscillator, but it can be used with others too:

Type 1:
Are your standard divergence where price is making a higher high / lower low and the stochastic is failing to make the same higher high / lower low to its relative price swing

Type 2 (Trend following):
Are divergences where the stochastic oscillator is showing a higher high / lower low and price is failing to make the same higher high / lower low compared to its relative price swingā€¦

Note the example of both below:

How Pros Use Indicators - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube
^ From 11 minutes in

Hope this helps

:57:

Thanks a lot, lot,lotā€¦ I will study that

Martin

Only if you share with the rest of us anything useful you make :wink:

Hereā€™s all the sources:
20-80 grid+source.zip (98.3 KB)

Wally

whatā€™s the 411ā€¦iā€™m curious

When your injured in a accident get the 411. call the 411pain

lol sorry this reminded me of a commercial I hear on the radio all the time

Lol, said I wasnā€™t going to trade last night, saw very little PA in LO then I looked during the NY KZ saw that it made a failed retest @ 1.25578 Thought hmm thats an ote short if I reckon.

Shorted @ 1.25573
30% off at 1.2507
30% off at 1.2499 by accident :frowning: I wanted 1.24903

Holding remainder of the 40%

Taking 20% off at 1.2480 if it makes it there I doubt it, but lets see

sure it isā€¦ need ur mentorship

Hi guys, Iā€™m looking for some help and clues. My pc crashed past weekā€¦ so now Iā€™ve downloaded again the Ltd mt4 demo where I used to track USDX, Dow, Nasdaq and sp500ā€¦ With the USDX no problem, but I donā€™t find anymore the charts of Dow, Nasdaq and Sp500 and I donā€™t understand the reason: is it me getting screwed up? Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot folks

Ok, Iā€™m a bugger: problem solvedā€¦

Hey guys just looking for some clarification on position size. Lets say I was to take a trade in the Fiber, risking 2% of my account which is $2500. Using the current price of 1.2510 (just for example). Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™d be trading with 50$ which is 1 mini lot???

Thanks in advance

ICT: for your twitter quiz: price is hovering and bouncing around 1.5800 en 1.5780 levels witch was a good old support/resistance level in the past.