The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I’m working on BigFig MidFig Inst.level gridindicator right now. When it is finished I will post it here.

Read this carefully till you are 100% clear on what position sizing and risk management is:

School of Pipsology Position Sizing

It depends on how much of a stop loss you are using. If your stop loss is 50 pips, you would trade 1 mini lot (risking $50). If you trade 2 mini lot, your SL should be 25 pips (2 x 25 pips = $50).

Did anybody get in on the Cable OTE today?

90 pip move right Thar. Seems like Thursdays have the best trade setups.

I caught 56 pips on that move and 40 pips on the fiber.

Guess I’m gonna have to start getting up for the NYO lol. O well I met my weekly goal. I would have been looking for longs anyway.

WOW… What a Day.

I got up this morning for LO and just stared at the Cable trying to make heads or tails what was going on. I watched until price dropped down to 1.58137. I figured that this was a judas swing and considered buying on the close of the next little candle, but I didn’t.

Over the next 20 minutes price climbed back up and as I continued to look at the screen it occurred to me that the day could be a search and destroy day. So I went and watched that video and ultimately decided just to be a spectator today.

I had to hurry off to work this morning so I didn’t get to see what happened next.

1. An “OTE”- at the 61.8 followed by about 45-50 pip run up.

2. The market fell like “lightening” as highlighted in the search an destroy video after toping out at 1.5873ish.

Thanks ICT for sharing your hard learned wisdom with us! It is amazing to see this stuff unfold live just like you’ve been teaching.

Typically most of the time I fail the NY session today was just a weird day because I saw the failed re-test in a killzone and I thought that looked like an OTE short despite how the only things it had going for fiber at least was in the trinity it was in the sell zone and before the redraw it was just at the CPP of the daily pivs it could had easily been building up for a bullish movement

Anyone else catch Michael on live stream? I watched on my mobile for a bit then I got cut off.

As promised, the indicator, it’s supposed to adjust to the right time whatever your MT4 platform is running, as promised it’s the source code, have fun.

And please don’t make fun of my code, it’s warts and all!

http://www.purplepatchforex.co.uk/bp/_PPF_Pivots.mq4

Cot report next week, I just want to see how it rolls over with today’s release.

“2. The market fell like “lightening” as highlighted in the search an destroy video after toping out at 1.5873ish.”

…I’m not so sure that was a search and destroy day Sammy

Just a quick one to show how VSA comes into it’s own when you want to gauge the size of a move.
EUR USD 5m

See those big red bars with hardly any wicks on them, they in themselves are indicative of a big move, it shows no hesitation for lower prices, but also look at the steady increase in volume, by the third candle you’ve got strong candles and the steady volume increase, maybe not that much benefit with it only being a 50 pip move, but if you’re up 50 PIP at NY Open and you see the same pattern, you want to be looking at milking it.

When? Can’t see anything new since the livestream from the 28th which is what I thought the twitter picture related to?

http://www.livestream.com/babypipscominnercircletrader/video?clipId=pla_30baccd7-d55f-4a1c-acd9-a6e68ec4f4f5

That ok after the move but I wanted to be in the move and I missed it so am a bit peeved.

Remember, its always better to be wishing you were in a trade than out of one :slight_smile:

Patience is key here, you’ll catch something like that sooner or later

Hi everyone, I am still busy going through your thread and ICT’s videos in the other place. I just wanted to check if there were any other media i should be checking (chatroom, blog?) to get myself up to speed. thanks for all your posts.

Thanks PPFX

He’s on Twitter, but concentrate on the videos and you’ll be fine.

Todays trade, Long GBP @ 1.57780 for the following reasons:

1. Significant Resistance turned support level
  2. OTE
  3. Stoch Div type 1
  4. SMT div
  5. MS1 + buy zone

Got daily bias from fractal on both daily and weekly + 30Y Treasury Chart below( ICT MACD Div tradingg tool)

MACD Div + Break in market structure >> short on retracement.
Price entered into OTE zone and was expecting lower treasuries resulting in higher yields and weaker USD

EDIT: TP1 50% off at +30pips, TP2 @ 1.5850 (OTE from previous swing) and leaving 10% to target larger time frame OTE @ 1.6000

That is an awesome trade bro! Congrats :smiley:

I took the fiber one from 1.2500 - Ain’t it great trading against major sentiment? It’s an adrenaline rush :stuck_out_tongue:

Super awesome haha… stalking levels and trading with confidence like a boss…
on hindsight, fiber would have beeen a better long, should have taken note of the heavy fiber news day relative to cable…
Great trade on the fiber!