The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi PPF;
The files — since I cannot download them, seems I have to “save as”; which is fine but they’re saved as .txt type. Know how I can change the type to MQL4 Source File? Or is there a better way of doing this? Thanks.

Sure, but how many times are you wrong and make money?

Right click on the links and choose “Save link as”

Can anyone help me out here???

Personally I dont think so. I do not see SMT on that chart (but it is small and hard to make out). All I see here is you are entering an area of resistance which could suggest lower prices. However I would wait for price to go a little higher to run stop resting around that area of resistance. This will also form OTE. Once price action gives something in that area to suggest lower prices then I would short it. Also you have to consider that a storm just went through the gulf of mexico and when have you ever seen oil prices go down following a hurricane in the gulf. Just something to keep in mind

Thanks so much.

Exactly!

That’s why I’ve taken to only checking the forums at the end of the week or after I’ve initiated a trade.

My (slight) ICT set up for today.

2 hour chart
Higher highs, higher lows,
Market flow bullish
Targeting OTE on 1-4hr chart.
Nice bullish engulfing candle printed on 2/3/4 hour chart.
First TP hit, stop at BE, trying to hold for higher time frame 1.61 fib ext.

edit. sorry for the crappy looking photo.

Never…I usually buy when I believe the market will go up, and sell when I think it will fall. So if im wrong I get stopped out : )

Matty

You’ve never taken profits at 20-30 pips, moved your stop to break even, then had it run 100 pips in the opposite direction or even just enough to hit your stop? Happens to me quite often.

Yeah yeah, I was just being a punk ; )

That’s fine, I put my foot in it too many times.

It’s probably why I’ve antagonised a few people over the years, I may do some more later, It’s interest day tomorrow, so I’ll have myself a wee DRAM or 10, it’s two days’ off now, both starting with T, Tomorrow and the [B]T[/B]he day after :smiley:

Right SanJ. I only risked 1% and I’m still in profit overall I’m happy I’m getting my analysis right I can fine tune later :smiley: most important right now is consistency…still sucks tho :smiley:

Ok im going to make a cheeky request here…

Ive been trying to find some good free software that i can use to download ICT’s livestream videos… I love them all, but there is one in particular in which i really like the rant - it really keeps me on track and honestly i find it motivational on those tougher days…

Can anybody point me to a software which will allow me to download this, as id like to get a copy of this saved - just in case…
Or, if anybody is willing, could download and send it to me - the cheeky request lol?

If anybody can help, PM me…

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

I’ve been also searching for some special software to download video from livestream like “keepvid” does from youtube and only thing I found was the screen capturing programs. So you can try “Snagit” which has one month free trial or if you have Mac then use QuickTime application.

Hope that this helps.

I just found out that I have been receiving pm from several users. I’ve never knew about that tool nor how to use it… :s And I have never get any notices on that. Or i missed smth. Strange!

Remember that ICT Big Figure indicator. Well, it had an update.

You can get it, and read about it, here #4282

You peaked my interest… which rant finds you the most inspiration? :33:

Try free Camtasia Screen Recorder… I started with that… I use the purchased version now but its nice to simply record what you see and hear.

Hope that helps! :57:

PS: PTC rendering as I post this.

I was wondering the same lol. To scared to ask lol.

People told me to use Hidownloader and if I had the money to buy a new computer to be able to handle video processing Id take it just for the audio and dub it on to a HQ version, however its a ***** to screen cap for me while trying to keep up with the audio, purely timing alone itd be easier for me to; record, cut, slide in audio channels.

This is always my motivation lol. I printed it off and have it hung up.