The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Thanks for all your responses, much appreciated…

Downloaded the Camtasia one, comes with a 30 day free trial which i plan to abuse to its fullest over the next month! lol

The reason i didnt initially quote the video i was referring to is because it is mainly directed to one person and wasnt publicized via forums etc. I hope PipHanger will forgive me for blurting it out on the thread, but its the ‘Fiber Short - Piphanger Bear’ Video on your old livestream link. Its a great video, but more importantly some great advice in there…

Even though i dont trade his plan, i feel what im doing at the moment is different to some of the majority on here, so for me, patience is a crucial part and im learning to become content with setups passing me by that dont fit the plan i have given myself…

For those that go to watch it, ive cropped it down and start my video from 27:50 - til the end. It talks about patience, discipline and just sticking to a plan with an edge and milking it for all its worth. I find it inspirational in the days where we go through pain - whether that comes from taking a loss, or simply having nothing to do because your plan says so, as you pointed out in the video. Its all things im starting to experience and in a weird way i felt a lot could be applied to my situation (even though it wasnt made for me).

Its just refreshing to know that someone now successful went through the same frustration and struggle that we go through, but found that light at the end of the tunnel…

Again, apologies if ive just dragged attention to a video that was supposed to be personal, but just feel its a great rant…

:57:

Been a lurker on these forums for a while now. Will be reading through all of the ICT threads gradually. Seen some of his insightful videos and will watch the rest. Thanks ICT.

Oh and greetings Sanj from a fellow London based trader albeit a newb lol. I’ve read quite a few of your posts on here. Thanks for your contributions.

Good trading to all.

Welcome on board!

No thank you is required, i’ve done nothing here except direct people or reiterate information which ICT has shared. Other than that im here to learn just as much as everybody else :slight_smile:

Buckle up, it’ll be a bumpy ride :slight_smile:

Good Luck :57:

I just listened to that video last night & knew it had to be the one you were referring to. You are correct. A great psychological pep talk.

Just thinking aloud…

NYO reversal? ICT stinger, USDX SMT divergence with Fiber, Fiber/Cable SMT divergence, reflection pattern into R1, turtle soup stop raid above last week’s high…

Short at 1.2647…We shall see.

Matty

Scouting 1.2540 for final TP target

My plan stops me entering anything short at the moment, but i agree with the setup…

Im paper trading and following a short i would have taken today - but on the cable, would have been triggered at 1.5916…

SMT wise, it failed to make the higher high… :33:

Sanj do you trade intraday or hold for longer term? Daytrading suits me more as I don’t like to be in bed with exposure in the market lol.

Right now my analysis is pretty basic. S/R, Daily,Weekly,Monthly High and Lows, Fibs, Institutional price levels. I tend to plot these every Monday. Is there anything else appropriate I can look at for confluence? I’m trying to learn ICT’s teachings on market flow and market structure also.

Thanks bro.

You can follow how i trade here:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-swing-trading/45820-trading-higher-time-frames.html#post373525
Its nothing perfect, but a work in progress… Generally, i hold for the longer term, but i like to try and get all risk off the table and have my SL to break even the same day. Theres no right or wrong way, but its just finding what suits you. I wasnt having the consistency i liked in intraday trading so ive changed it up. Had some good progress in demo stages and now trying things with a live account…

S/R from the higher time frames is the best way to start, they should be the bread and butter of your trading. When your looking for trades, you want to find as many confluences of things lining up as possible. These can be anything from S/R, fibs, pivot levels / zones traders trinity etc… As ICT says, your looking for time and price theory to meet - you want your criteria to be met at certain times to give you trade the best chance…

Watch and study as much of his material as possible, i know theres a lot out there, but guaranteed, it will be time well spent :slight_smile:

Thanks I’ll be following your thread. I’ll be studying the material and will be firing some questions along the way lol.

Speaking of PIPHanger, anyone know how he’s faring? :slight_smile: Last he posted he was dominating, so it’d be good to see another update :57:

anyone catch the OTE Long Fiber?

some nice setups presenting themselves today as per PTC vids :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting these thoughts Matty44. Looking at what you were thinking and the reasons behind what you were thinking, whether it was a profitable trade or not helps me to learn. Thanks a lot

No problem. Didn’t make it all the way to my final TP, but cleared a nice 3% regardless…hence the value of taking partial profits.

Matty

Just gotta say that a week into nightly PTC videos, for me, this is so unbelievably helpful. I understood the concepts and have watched older videos many times but to put it into action every night is just gold for me. It hammers it home with repetition, like backtesting but in realtime.

I personally like to open the charts in the afternoon, do my own analysis, then watch the videos and take notes comparing to my thoughts before. More and more, the two are starting to sync.

I realize how much of a time commitment it must be to record, render (sometimes re-render from our perfectionist friend :)) but please please keep it up Michael. Just. Awesome.

hi MIchael

great trade u made, hats of 2 u for being out there in ‘‘free of charge’’ mode, except the shown interest by your followers.

few days back u mentioned that u gonna cover bonds/futures.
do u still intend it?
thank you

Jambo!

First off, a big thanks Mike for your continued commitment. The Pro Trader’s Club is fantastic and I am greatly honored to be part of it. For me the greatest benefit I have realized from your teachings is being able to somewhat understand why price moves like it does. I remember the days when I used to trade on a Hope, Faith & Prayer basis … SO FRUSTRATING!

For those interested in trading a pair that does not beat around the bush with b1tchy retracements and stop-raids, take a look at GBP/AUD. Needless to say, ICT’s methods work like a charm. +143 pips yesterday :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Agree with other posts, your commitment is amazing and putting up the PTC videos is really starting to make it gel together now.

I haven’t taken any trades yet but gaining confidence, I need to go over reflection again because I wouldn’t have got the fib right to enter that brilliant EUR/USD trade you bagged and the next entry using OTE.

You mentioned requests, I’m stuck in my head on turtle soup and the fib 705 level OTE. If going for a reversal entry the ote (like yesterday) would have arrived before the turtle soup scenario, if I wait for turtle soup I may miss the OTE so I’m down to stop size, needing to cover my bases from OTE through to above the turtle soup entry area to avoid being hunted.

does that make sense. Is it as simple as needing to cover it all.

thanks again, I dream of 75 pips a week… :slight_smile:

PG

One small trade today @ 0.5% risk as it is NFP today.

OTE Swing High 30/04 - Swing Low 01/06 - Daily Chart

Entered @ Sweet Spot - 1.59799 and after locking in around 40 pips @ 1.59403 and moving my stop, my stop loss was hit.
I missed around 20 pips as I wasn’t in to manage the trade but again I’m fine with that as I made a small profit of 0.6% nonetheless.

Weekly Result:

2 trades, 2 wins and 1.6% account growth.

Pleased overall as I had two set ups to watch and I traded them both and made a profit.

Thanks Michael, as without your teachings I would never have even been looking at those setups in the first place, but even I now have some idea where to look and anticipate price movement and with a little confidence.

Early days though, a long road ahead I know but at least I’m on the journey…

Does anyone use the ICT tools for crosses and exotics ?? Like Asian range, Judas, OTE and such ?

I use it in Crude Oil. It works.