The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Thanks

Seems to be working OK, although for some reason sometimes seems to lose line thickness formatting. Can live with that.

Could you post the code?

Additionally, it may also be beneficial to include lines for the previous days NY session Hi and low

Interestingly have encountered the word ā€˜egoā€™ 3 times today in relation to trading - Chris Pavlou of Barclays in the 80ā€™s when observing as to why Barclayā€™s trader Richard Hill was successful - ā€™ he has no egoā€™,
and in todayā€™s ā€˜Daily Mirrorā€™:, yesterday in a UK court the prosecutor, Sasha Wass QC, in a case against a UBS trader, cited ā€˜and of course his egoā€™ as one of the motivating factors into why trades went wrong (and lost 1.4 billion for UBS)
And again in theā€™ ICT inside the range videoā€™ we are exhorted to leave our ego outside of trading.
I know this is a problem for me, a lesson learned.

Thatā€™s precisely how I do it. This is the backbone to my Bond Trading Methodā€¦ itā€™s a monster! Iā€™d put the results this thing gives me against ANYTHING out there. Iā€™m coming out victoriousā€¦ itā€™s that solid. Big Elephants leaveā€¦

:57:

ICT,

Iā€™ve been following your stuff for a few months now after a friend turned me towards your work. Iā€™m a complete newb, havenā€™t traded anything beyond some practice demo trades thus far. Iā€™ve reviewed all your material still available out there that I could find and I was just getting to the stage where iā€™m trying to nail down a concrete trading plan, when voila, you released this. So thanks for that, was great timing for me.

ICT or others,

Regarding this latest video, Iā€™m trying to conceptualize the points in your presentation into a set of steps that I plan to follow religiously(in a demo account of course). The first module outlines what I would consider a sensible step through process of analysis and trade execution, Risk \ Equity management rules, Fundamental, Inter-market, Technical analysis. The last one though, Top down Analysis doesnā€™t seem to fit into my idea of how I will be stepping through to trade execution. I would define Top Down analysis as the actions of the Fundamental > Inter-Market > Technical Analysis. Is this the correct way to think about it?

In the last module you define Top Down analysis in stages and then define each stage with what I would describe loosely as a repeat of some of the steps from the Fundamental > Inter-Market > Technical analysis steps. I guess iā€™m trying to tie all this together and place the proper tools in the proper stage of my analysis steps, but running into trouble correlating Module 6 with Modules 2-5 in your video.

The best example I can give of this is interest rates. Module 6 defines the ā€˜General Market -Risk On or Risk Offā€™ stage as starting with Interest Rates. Then, in the next stage ā€˜Anticipatory Stageā€™, one of the tasks defined for this stage is tracking interest rates. In my head I see Interest rates as a tool of fundamental analysis. Itā€™s that kind of discrepancy and repeat of tools/indicators in my trading plan that iā€™m trying to reconcile.

Thanks for all that you do,
JediTrader
[I]There is no emotion.[/I]

Top Down analysis means to make your analysis from higher Tf(monthly,weekly,daily) to lower Tf(H1,M15,M5).

hi Micheal and allā€¦

i just had a chance to watch PART 1.
great work. the NAPALM TECH BOMB has been delivered again //nicely wrapped in one vid//ā€¦
absolutely awesome.

having some brain shortcuts on bonds,treasuries,yields - inverted correlations etc,but getting fixed, np.
i occasionally looked at T notes on mt4 ava, but seeing the difference i ll have to stick to something like bloom,stock charts,pricecharts as i believe the bucket shop cant b a match to them.
i ll certainly look into the german combo, like it was mentioned just few posts back.

immense thx ICT

posting this as i know that ava might b used by some.

[video=youtube_share;LHonq0fwshM]http://youtu.be/LHonq0fwshM[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Michael - great stuff as always.

Just 2 quick Q (to anyone who can answer)

• which is the broker platform that gives you the USDx data in MT4 ?
  • can someone please remind me how to get bond/T note data in Bloomberg. I go to the following url: Bloomberg - Are you a robot? then I type in USGG10yr:ind in the search box and get a ā€˜no matches found responseā€™. Iā€™m obviously doing something wrong - can anyone please tell me what??

Much appreciated guys.

cheers

Mark

Forexltd is the one. ICT uses it in his videos I believe.

He uses Forex.comā€™s MT4

As for the bonds Iā€™m wondering the same I just get the table of the
1m
3m
6m
1yr
3yr
etc

I wish there was a more interactive bond chart

ok - cheers guys for the heads up on Forexltd / forex.com.

Re Bloomberg - Iā€™m wondering if theyā€™ve changed their policy on data because I was sure I could get interactive data by using the url mentioned above? Stockcharts feed / data is good but Bloomberg looked better to me.

Mark

They donā€™t make it easy to display those Bloomberg charts so I just ā€˜Googledā€™ one of the yield codes (say ā€˜usgg10yr:indā€™) and the first link provided the chart. You can then remove and add further yields using the Add button (you can also remove the first chart you googled as long as you have at least another yield that your comparing against)

Those bastards, thanks trint

No worries Tansen, letā€™s hope there are some good clean signals on the pairs this week.

ICT, in your last market review, on the AUDUSD, why do you choose to put the first fib point from the higher low? I know that it matches with the OTE, but thatā€™s all well and good in hindsight. If you were doing it at the time and didnā€™t know which way the market was going to go, why choose the higher low on 1st July?

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Nice one Trint - and much easier than using the Bloomberg site!

Mark

Iā€™m starting to gather a list; maybe you could help out? :slight_smile:

ICT-FundamentalIndicators.zip (3.26 KB)

He shows you hindsight what you could have done. Shows you examples of the tools and how you COULD have let them work. Itā€™s your discretion at the time which highs and lows to use. Fibonacci shows up everywhere and those ratios show up all over the place. Thatā€™s why hidden OTEs work. And you donā€™t want to be looking at just OTEs. You pull your fibs determine where YOU want to enter then look for other confluences, ie. SMT, oscillator divergence, figures etc. hope that helps.

Guys can we get more inputs on the fractal points from which to draw the OTEs ?

Canā€™t open the file, Witch format is in use?

Martin