The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Good to see that. I feel good that im line with other member’s in here. Though entries are different, according to the tool’s posistion’s are almost same.

Does anyone keep a matrix in Excel or someplace showing the different types of ICT financial data (COT, Yields, Stock Index’s, etc) and the best sources on the net to get data from. I know ICT mentions pricecharts.com, and a couple of others, but I was currious if anone had a summary in one place.

Was going through the Pro trader club videos of 2011. ICT was talkin about the Million dollar challenge in few videos and later i checked it with the post’s in the thread. Seem’s like None are trading/took the challenge except ICT himself.

Even though member’s aren’t trading Million dollar challenge or such, It will be awesome if we can do something like that. At least targeting a less amount, may be a 20K$ or such.

First of all this trading business being a lonely sport and upon that not having a interaction or some challenge or such like i mentioned above really bring’s down the activity. Posting in thread’s in here is good but as i mentioned in my previous post, having a chatroom or such where member’s discuss ICT concept’s will be very good. Not only to newbie’s but for everyone.

Throw in your opinion’s on this. Ignore this post if you don’t like it or such.

P.S - I’m not talking about the money particularly, but i feel that trading and posting those result’s here doesn’t make up much unless we have some target’s within a group and then posting the result’s accordingly will be pretty good.

GLGT :57:

Mike, you wanted feedback on your Trade Plan Development video… To cut a long story short, Pure gold brother! :smiley:

I particularly enjoyed the part on managing your time productively when doing analysis. Also, that gem: “We react slowly when trying to make money, and we react fast and quickly when trying to preserve our money”.

Looking forward to part 2 :slight_smile:

Another bit of feedback regarding part 1 of the new series -

After going through it a second time it has definitely improved my understanding of inter market analysis and the risk on, risk off scenarios and how they manifest themselves in the fx charts.

Really looking forward to the other videos in this series, thanks for taking the time to do this, much appreciated!

Great video, Mike. Thanks for all the effort, you have transformed my trading and the way I view the markets.

Follow proven success method’s/successful people in your field of interest. In layman term’s FOLLOW ICT…

Brian Tracy: Achieving Goals is Predictable - YouTube

Alright. I was reading a book about investing and something it said made alot of sense. Ive always thought that after a major news release the reasoj the market goes up or down is because of buying and stop hunts however. From thos books perspective its also because of options…

Days and weeks before a big news event . Funds and onvestors (and possibly ssmart money) wager on outcomes using call and put options which expire on the date of data release which causes an influx of buying and selling after or during the data release. With that being said. Could using options put call ratio be used to determine biased?

Probably a pointless observation but just thought id share it as i did not thpight of it that way before… pardon the typos…

Does anyone have an indicator to share that displays Local Time above Broker Time on the x axis

Rule number one in trading : "Learn to pick the right girlfriend " :15::15::15:

Thanks for the indicator

Questions

1. How are you deriving the middle (purple) line?
  2. Assumption is you use GMT time for a day? Hence my offset should be -3, as my Broker time is GMT+3

Enjoy Your Weekend Folks :57:

It’s todays Central Pivot Point (high+low+close/3) and the white lines are yesterdays High and Low (just clarifying for everyone).

I’ve made this from DailyPivots(shifted) and for some strange reason you sometimes have to put in negitive numbers to get positive offset eg. my broker is -1gmt and I might want NY midnight so I enter -6 to get +5 on the charts (shrug). Play around till you find what you want, is my advice.

Wally

That puts “all the money I ever need” into a whole different perspective :slight_smile:

ICT, loved the first installment of the serie.
It gave a clear insight of the correlation between the different markets.

I loved the risk on/off table, a nice and crisp overview.

Now excuse me, I’m off to the print shop to create wallpaper and put the whole house full of your risk table and the “25 pips a week will be sufficient mantra” :slight_smile:

Great start to the new development series Michael. I was about to email/post a comment, asking whether you considered european bonds/yields in your analysis and then hey presto, you mention the german bond yields in the first vid (hopefully more to come?).

The reason I ask is because I’ve noticed a corresponding tell-tell sign in divergence between the different German bond yield timeframes (german schatz-2yr, bobl-5yr, bunds-10yr, buxl-30yr) and a turn in the euro, just like what you show us with the different timeframes of the US treasuries.

Just looking at the Bloomberg chart and putting in the yield codes (GDBR2:IND, GDBR5:IND, GDBR10:IND, GDBR30:IND) you can see important diverging tops and bottoms that feed themselves in nicely with a turn in the Fibre (early and late July for example). Would looking at UK gilts give us a similar clue as to what we could expect with the Cable? Would you also consider Italian Bonds (BTP)…?? You can probably tell I need work on my patience as I’m itching to see what the rest of the series is going to uncover :slight_smile:

well, i’m short at 1.0589. i also like the daily candle :wink:

I give up - I’ve searched all of Shaer’s posts - Shaer, perhaps you could re-post the link - thanks.

Billion Dollar Day - Currency Trading Documentary - YouTube

Many thanks today05