The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

So I’ve been watching the yields lately, and I believe that we are heading for Higher USD prices. as you can see by the pic, the yields aren’t making higher highs together. Is this a correct a analysis?

I just started to study SMT today. The past few posts seem to confirm my suspicions, but since I am slow I will go ahead and ask…

To me the pic below looks like SMT divergence. But what exactly does this tell me? Since the trend has been up (neglecting the higher time frame OTE suggesting price action will fall???) should I be looking for a retracement into the last swing up. Has EUR/USD already dipped down into the last swing? Should I be looking for a judas swing down during London Open???

I can’t really think of what I should look for in the other direction!

I’d like to hear from anyone…

I guess it would be helpful to know that the lines are EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

When looking for SMT you should already have a bias. It’s just a confirmation tool. I’m flat but if I were trading I’d be looking for buys as market flow is bullish. Then I would look for a judas down during LO and SMT to confirm.

Two Trades for me today:

EUR/USD

1HR Chart

Short @ 1.30800

Yesterday’s H/L OTE @ 1.30893 [B]converging[/B] with yesterday’s Asain Range Low.

Institutional 80 level.

Judas Swing up out of LO and limit order tagged @ 1.30800

1st TP @ 1.30542
2nd TP @ 1.30151

Tiny fraction still running. SL @ 1.30100 [B]Stop Hit[/B]

GBP/USD

1HR Chart

Short @ 1.62550

Monday’s high to yesterday’s low OTE Sweet Spot @ 1.62580

Yesterday’s Asian Range High @ 1.62562

Judas Swing up and tagged in @ 1.62550

1st TP @ 1.62376
2nd TP @ 1.62023
SL Hit @ 1.62000 on the final tiny fraction of the trade that was left on.

Roughly 3.8% for the day (including unrealised gain on trade still open)

Nothing great yesterday apart from a few scalps @ around 0.7% gain.

But heading in the right direction, 10& for the month off of 7 trades.

Got a little better today at letting the range fulfil.

[B]These are still demo trades and with small value as I only intend to trade a small account live from January[/B]

I keep looking for buys and getting shorted out just like last knight. Im thinking the market should trade up over the 1.6400 level before a LT reversal. IMO it should go over the april highs but last knight was a pretty significant pullback, was this a reversal or does anybody else think it will go over 1.6400? Opinions are apriciated:rolleyes:

Hi John - if you’re a swing / position trader then a longer term buy of cable may well see it trade up to the April high. But you’re going to have to take a swing / position trader view of stops which are going to be much deeper than intraday day stop placings (on balance). If you were trading intraday then today would have been a great day to get long at the lows of both cable and fiber in the NYO window. Classic search and destroy pattern as taught by ICT.
Hope that helps

Well, in my eyes the Cable should clear that old high (.6302) before a reversal, to create a SMT divergence that would confirm a change in long-term bias. But I’m new here, so what do I know :wink: Market will decide what it will do as the market is the one that’s always right and not us.

That dip down today was off one of my noted support levels. I would have been looking to get long there. Don’t kno if I would have 3 confluences but I would have been looking. I also had a short that I cancelled looking for a break above yesterday’s high as turtle soup but it never got there just went down.

Just don’t be so gung ho to go live, I know its an exciting leap however you want to be sure you not only have consistency but are able to adapt to changing conditions.

hey guys, sorry i have one super stupid question to which i should know the answer already. well, i thought i had it, but then i saw a screenshot from ict and now i’m confused. when is the asian session? for which timeframe do you note the asian high and low?? on the screens from ict i saw, it seems that it’s 8pm to 1 am EST. before that i used the timeframe from 10 pm to 3 am est. the whole asian session is from 7pm to 5am, but which hours do you use for the high and low?

ICT uses midnight to 5 am GMT time.

Dynamite!! Dynamite!! Dynamite!!

Thank you ICT

ICT = Dynamite :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning folks… please exercise some patience… I am trying to overcome a technical glitch in the rendering. The vidoe freeezes in about the 40% mark and the cutoff isn’t something that I can use even if segmented. I am working on it as I have since last night. I will have something either Youtube or Livestream… if I must tonight. If I am forced to Livestream it I will put it on yourtube when I rectify the glitch. Hang in there… this is not my patience endurance drill you are used to lol.

:57:

Technology, great when it works…

Look forward to it…

[B]LC Trade - Limit Entry Short @ 1.6220[/B]

[B]Update - Short Limit Order Cancelled - No Fill @ London Close[/B]

I’ll wait for tomorrow and see what tonight brings.

Looking forward for more learning.
As told, patience is gold.
I took a trade on AUD/USD yesterday, does this look right? Am I applying in the right way?

Considering there a swing low at london open and a clear stop loss at 1.0378, I waited the price to go down to break the stop loss and also enter the OTE range in NY range. Then verified with SMT divergence with the stochastic and also with NZD/USD.
So, i took a long at 14:00 GMT at 1.0381 and 1st TP at 1.0400 and 2nd at 1.0420 (FIb 121.8).

Thanks for comments in advance.

No problem sir. I think we can wait for the second video of the “MAY trading plan series” a little longer.

Looking to get long today on the Cable - waiting for a retrace hopefully to get filled at my limit order @ 1.62300, which is actually where I had a limit order short yesterday which I cancelled.

I’m looking at the OTE 02:00am - 06:00 (1HR Chart) and bullish MF on Daily, 4Hr & 1HR and also I’m looking at the 1.6230 level having been used as multiple S&R during the week. Hopefully this level will turn to support again having been broken resistence during Asia.

We’ll see…

If you think a man’s word matters less if he makes you a favor, I’m sorry for you bro.

You seem to have a very warped sense of values - perhaps you might start thinking yourself about giving something back and perhaps learn a little courtesy.

Half the position closed @ 1.62600

Stop moved on 2nd half to 1.62500