The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

If you want to buy, then sell. If you want to sell, then buy. Or just take a break for a few days. Or lower your position size.

Or drink a few six packs of good beer. Or find a beautiful girl. Or both together. This usually works for me :smiley:

thereā€™s one thing i do when i get the feeling iā€™m about to do something that i shouldnā€™t. I sort of breath in and ask myself: what would a normal person do? Canā€™t explain why that ā€˜normalā€™ does the trick, but somehow a more detached perspective takes shape. if works for you too, then go ahead and be normal :slight_smile:

Are you doing the same analysis as with your winning trades PM, looking at the HTFā€™s, S&Rā€™s, MS and Swing points or could it be a bit of impatience creeping in and wanting to get involved with the market and forcing a view just to open a trade. Possibly a bit of overconfidence and thinking you need less confluence after the winning tradesā€¦? Just some thoughts.

Lower your position size to where you could care less if it goes against you, but keep trading your style until things turn around. If you stick to what ICT teaches you will eventually turn it around and get your confidence back. Then slowly go back to your normal risk.

You re the typical guy in that 95% losers category. The ones that let their emotions manage the trades. Solve that and you will become profitable.

Thanks for the advice guys :slight_smile: That ā€œnormal personā€ thing really helps haha :smiley: Although to be honest, vladulā€™s comment actually motivated me the mostā€¦ Hmmm, weā€™ll see if Iā€™m still a 95%'er at the end of this year.

Hey guys,

just saw the tweet that part 3 of TPDS is to be released today, soo what happened to part 2, its not available yet, or did I miss something?

Thanks!

Not sure why it is not on the first page but check post # 4760 on page 476

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-476.html

Wondering if you guyā€™s or ICT can help me out.

I just watched the last PTC video. I noticed that ictā€™s levels on the Fibre and Cable are about 7 - 10 pips different than mine. I am trading a live account but not on the mt4 platform. Is this the normal variation you will get from different feeds.

Thanks.

Most likely no broker feeds will be the same. As long as it does not go much higher than that I would not be to concerned

I donā€™t get why your are sometimes trading all four pairs (E/U, G/U, E/J, G/J) at the same time. It doesnā€™t make sense because they are so correlated. If you want to spread risk out on multiple pairs consider trading just one of E/U, G/U and one of A/J, N/J at the same time.

All we need is the 1hr time frame (quote from ICT)

Thank you ICT

youā€™re tools are even more flawless on the higher time frames - if we would just listen to you :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response. I liked the idea you suggested of whatever happens, make sure you walk away with some profit.
No, I would not be re-adding the position I just took some profit on because thereā€™s a 30 pip (or whatever) difference in entry point and take 1st profit point. And when I take 1st profit, I would set stoploss on the remainder equal to breakeven and let it run. Now in case it retraces, trips the SL (for zero loss, since its at breakeven). I would then re-enter at pretty much the same point I entered first, then price resumes its course and goes further (look at the chart, which hopefully you can see)

Fortunately or unfortunately :slight_smile: I am not in the US and neither is my broker.

scaling-in2.bmp (1.02 MB)

I reinstalled ZUP and found this nice Butterfly on the Cable, yesterday at London Close.

So far, midway thru Asian Zone its up about 40pips

I remember Michael mentioning Harmonics, in passing, a long time ago, although he has never detailed the technique.
Chris Lori does in his complete Forex Course.

The entry 16134.

You using GMT or NY Midnight?

Check here: YouTube - Inner Circle Traderā€™s Trade Plan Development Series Part 2

[video=youtube_share;Oxr8DeTtPKE]http://youtu.be/Oxr8DeTtPKE[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Rod, do you also look at Wolfe Waves as one looks to be developing on the Fibre 4HRā€¦? Still experimenting with those but it looks like a descending wedge in any case.

I donā€™t really want to detract away from ICTā€™s core concepts but like you say, he has mentioned these patterns in the past.

Awesome, awesome, awesome Video! I absolutely love the ā€˜ā€˜fractal analysisā€™ā€™ and ā€˜ā€˜market turning pointsā€™ā€™ concepts explanation.
I need to watch it many more times thought, but it seams that the dots getting connected.

Thank You Sir! :smiley: