The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

That is from pricecharts.com and you need to pay 9$ for the 1 month trial and later on 25$ i suppose.

Sure, I will get it from Chris Loriā€™s web site.
Thank you.

Csk.

Awaiting the file.

I am wondering if anyother site, other than pricecharts is providing such charts.
Thank you.
Csk.

in that specific format no I have not found anything. However the onlything on there you can not pull up on mt4 is the cot data at the bottom. However there are plenty of websites that have this info and there is a exel sheet on here that will calculate the cot data make make a chart. 25 bucks a month is kind of worth it for that but you can get it for free. Just not like that chart setup (at least not that I am aware of). I actually never looked into pricecharts.com since ICT said it costs a little. 25 buck though is not bad. I thought it was more and thats why I never looked into it

Barchart.com which is essentially the same, because if you press the link in pricecharts.com for the free trial, youā€™re redirected to barchart.com

You can play with the indicators and all to mimic this behaviour. Open interest and weekly cot is available.
Also they have the future contracts, so you can see if there is a premium between the several contracts, together with open interest this is gold (according to the master himself :slight_smile: )

Also includes the crb index.

Does anyone know if ICT has posted the trading development plan series part 5 ?

Do not believe so, suspect that there has been some issues with the upload process, or maybe Michael is being a perfectionist.

Thank you so much for all this information, I just read the thread about ā€œwhat every new or aspiring forex trader still wants to knowā€ and it is very detailed, I loved the information and I think I learned a lot from it, gonna check this one out now. P.S. I added you on twitter, hopefulle youā€™ll accept me, thanks again!

Can someone please share the excel sheet?
Thank you.
Csk.

Hello Mozdef,

I have sent you a visitor Message as I have not been activated to send PMā€™s. Please kindly send the link to the email provided.

Thanks.

mozdef, can you share it to me as well?, I would really appreciate it, I dont know how to to send you a pm because I donā€™t have 20 messages, but Iā€™ll appreciate if you can let me know, anyway Iā€™ll try to find a way to do it. Thanks in advance

Chris Loriā€™s ā€œUnderstanding Global Fundamentalsā€ is more recent and, imho, better than ā€œInside the Banksā€

Ok, Thank you

Well Iā€™ll just post it here: chris lori - inside the banks webinar.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Would you mind sharing? (unless you paid for it)

This is where I get them:

DXZ12 | Commodity Futures Price Chart for U.S. Dollar Index December 2012

B6Z12 | Commodity Futures Price Chart for British Pound December 2012

E6Z12 | Commodity Futures Price Chart for Euro FX December 2012

I hope the links work as is because if you use them the charts are already set up accordingly. I will test them and if they donā€™t work Iā€™ll add the normal links and then you will just have to tweak it a bit.

Time Period: 1 Year

Volume: Total Volume

Add Study: Commitment Of Traders Line Chart

Hey Mozdef,

Will you mind sharing or pointing me to the right page for more of Chris Loriā€™s videos availible for download please?

My internet connection is not working like it should and they are not doing anything about itā€¦ My telecom service provider tells me they just donā€™t know whats wrong :frowning: It sometimes test slower than those old 56k modems.

Being as slow as it is I can not load and whatch them on his website. Download speeds sometimes work better for some reason aswell.

Thank you

Understanding Global Events, Video CD Course for Forex Trading

Its password protectedā€¦download will be in vain if you dont know the passwordā€¦