The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I’m glad I did something right last week :slight_smile:
Apart from forgetting to put a sl that is :wink:

Nice one, dont forget to set it up now and maximize the drop :slight_smile:

Any idea how election may affect prices based on either side victory???

probably no effect at all.

pay attention to the mid - high news items in the babypips calendar.

Boy … $64m question where all its possible to say is that, until things are resolved, the USD seems to be providing a safe haven play. Which you’ll know coincides nicely ICT’s earlier review! Maybe this will last all week and beyond if we have a tight outcome/delayed result. The other thing to bear in mind this week is the Greek parliament vote on austerity on Weds. If they come out against the package crafted by the Troika and vote no - that could deep six the Euro and further strengthen the USD. We’ve also got the Chinese leadership change to factor into the equation as well as the Spanish bailout (request) so there is plenty of event risk ahead. It’s not possible for anyone to call the outcome with any certainty - certainty not being the nature of our business :).

I trade the Aussie and kiwi (well the aussie but check smt on the kiwi and USDX) works very well but does not set up as often as the cable and fiber.

Right, period of uncertainty equals to search for to safety. The usd seems to provide that so far. But gold also seems to be bottoming.

Looks like we have a zig zag day today , yesterday as well. Understanding market profile helps you perpare for the style of trading you will need that day.

Euro is vacuuming today. lol

bit slow today.

so what are we looking for tomorrow and why?

I am looking for two different opportunities as my bias is sort of flat at the moment. Either a nice push up on wed, then mabey later in the day an ote - -nyo – ? to get long (as long as the push is not adr) (back to asian range)
OR
this is the hard part - a classic sell day - with a judas down - then take out the highs on tues - then plummet?
It is hard because both price actions will look similar?

why - becasue of two small range days - - I would like to get in on a large range day if it is coming, but I half heartedly expect wed to also be a small range day -still big $ collecting positions.

I can see a possible short around the .2850 level on the euro if we are bearish. Look at the 5 minute chart , alot of stops there. Not sure if i see a bullish run because if you look at the last few days the tops have been tagged and brought down.

Just my two senses.

Good trading Fellow Pip brothers

Great spelling it was supposed to be cents. lol

ICT mentioned in one of his videos that he prefers a charting software other than MT4. Anyone remember what that is?

The usdx daily - 80.75 seems to have been rejected (again), ICT 3 bar swing high forming? Tomorrow day 5 in williams fractal on mt4?
80.45 then 80.20 ? We seem to be mid range on all higher TF’s .
I suppose the election out of the way first.

Oh I forgot - Tue forming the low of week on fibre and cable not making that lower low today. Bullish signs.

I don’t but I recall he mentioned esignal when he was describing his trading station setup…

edit: forgot to mention: that’s in reply to [B]givetheeuro[/B]

You got it :smiley:

pricecharts - but there is a subscription fee - he points out the many free sites and uses barchart (free) for the recent videos referencing triad divergences involving the us bonds and the usdx and also open interest in the nearest fx contracts, also bloomberg (free) on the yield divergences on the UK/German/US bonds

Thats funny

thats funny