The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

[video=youtube_share;wsgaYeVCqQ4]http://youtu.be/wsgaYeVCqQ4[/video]

Let it process for about 20 minutes… playback will be permitted afterwords.

[B]GLGT [/B] :57:

ICT, an Elliot Wave come Wyckoff masterclass, Market Maker profile, like you say, nothing new, nothing out of this world, time and tested practices but this video really shows you how to put all that theory into practice.

A trading Masterclass, good one, very.

That was a good video, this is what I had been seen/studying the past few weeks. I made these pics a few weeks ago which look similar to at least half of the market maker profile.

PPF, do you still continue to use VSA and did you use it yesterday as confluence with your other findings to confirm accumulation on the Fibre on the hourly 0900 GMT bar by any chance (high volume, wick and at the lows of the consolidation with a confirming bullish 1000 bar). It’s just that there was an OTE opp to get long around 1100 after seeing this develop and now that I have tick volume I hope to integrate ICT’s tools with price action along with VSA confirmation.

I do keep an eye on it, but only for entries, yesterday there was a No Supply candle, and I only look out for extremties, lowest volume over 3 bars for an NS or ND, doesn’t do it for me, I only take notice if it’s around the lowest volume of the day, same kind of thing for volume spikes.

Thanks P, it looks like you’ve contributed a lot to peter fader’s thread and I thought I’d pick your brains about it. I’ll post anything VSA related over there in the future.

Another polished vid by ICT. Thought the Market Maker profile had hints of Gartley/Gartley Butterfly about it but with a more descriptive approach to SM and price action within the phases. Good stuff.

Do we have an updated version of this??

Check out Clints post here: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-138.html#post414082

That chart says it is only effective until the 2nd of november. Is there somwhere else?

Please disregard my last post. thank you for your help

I was out in my prediction by 5 pips re the usdx - did’nt just make it to the 80.20.
Yesterday pm I was suspicious of the fibre rise - thought the usdx was trying to reach support - looked at the US bonds, the 5 yr, 10yr and t bond prices were falling out of bed, it was a US thing only, the german bobl and bund were falling more orderly.
Then this morning 7.00 gmt the bonds had jumped during asian - and so too the fibre - made no sense - bonds rising and usd falling - figured that was the usdx push down (and push up for euro) - neither could last - had to get back in sync with bonds - did so in LO.

That’s why never trade in major news - just my thoughts - helps me learn :slight_smile:

There is still something I am struggling with and that is when and how to use the OTE’s for entry. Lets say Price is at a key S&R level and there are multiple confluences. We are talking about SMT’s, Round numbers, Stoch Divergence, the whole lot. We shoot down to the 5m chart and look for entry.

Now between the ICT OTE (61%) and the reflection (127%) what do we use to enter? When do we enter? What is first needed before we decide which one to take or where to take it? A reflection pattern in the majority of cases would only happen when a sweet spot entry failed and was stopped out. Is the reflection a safety net? So if the OTE fails it’s a back up entry to get inline with price? Or are there criteria for choosing what entry technique to use?

Entry is a massive weakness of mine. I see what i presume to be a key level with lots of confluences and then draw the OTE as is shown in the OTE video by drawing it on the first 20+ pip reaction to the level(within 5 pips or so of it). This however is failing me frequently. I need some help!

The simple version is: OTE doesn’t make entries more sure just more safe. If you are wrong, you risk less. OTE is the epitome of sell rallies and buy pullbacks.

Pick any confluence area, get in at OTE, take partial profit after 20-30 pips, move stops to BE let the rest run.

If you have no market bias and just are expecting London to make the daily or weekly low or high sometime before 5am NY, get in at OTE using that method, the entry itself is safe enough and the risk reward ratio good enough that you will make money in the long run. All the other stuff are odds multipliers: in sync with the higher TF’s, watching for divergence. Or they are opportunity multipliers: London close tactic, big figure tactic, news trading tactic. For your question about picking the right areas or levels, they are outlined very clearly in the videos. The are locations and times used together.
Asia doesn’t like making new highs or lows. IF NY and London dumped PA at a weekly channel + Weekly pivot point + it is the H/L for the week, Asia will almost never venture out there and will range near there or pull away. London will often fake accross that strong line to scoop up the stop orders just on the other side then move the other way. Don’t get in during asia or at NY close or after London has already made the ADR and don’t leave a pending order there. Wait for the jump across the line, the move back and get in at the OTE of that move away from the S/R. With a safe OTE and working with sessions you have a high probability trade.

What is the difference between this thread and the other ICT threads? Sorry for the basic question.

I suspect that he uses CQG charting

Sorry guys, I know this question keeps being asked again and again, but on Bloomberg, what is the chart indicator called for German Overnight Lending rate? Or 2 year treasuries?

Alternatively, where else can one get charts or info on overnight rates?

First Google ‘2 year us treasury bond yield bloomberg’ and the first one in the search will bring up a line chart. Underneath the line chart click on ‘interactive USGG2YR chart’ then the new chart that comes up will have a search engine box where it says ‘add a comparison’ cut and paste these in GUKG2:IND,GDBR2:IND. Obviously just change the 2 year for 5 year for the others…

There is no way to save them so i just bookmark the second chart and have the bit i need to cut and paste ready in a notepad on my desktop

ICT, how do you handle news releases for EUR or GBP, with regards to SMT divergence? For example, right now Cable just shot up due to the GBP bank rate release, while Fiber didn’t do much at all. Do you still trade this as SMT divergence?

Okay now. I just saw the PTC video. ICT plotted Fibs in M5 and also that pattern can be seen in M15. But surprisingly i couldn’t find it on my MT4 platform. Price has taken out the previous low, so there was no OTE though i was waiting for it.
Am i the only one who had this problem ?

The German (Euro) bonds have beautiful names - no simple 2yr, 5yr.

The Schatz … 2 year or eqiv … HFZ12 with Barchart

The Bobl … 5 year or equiv… HRZ12 with Barchart

The Euro Bund … 10 yr or equiv … GGZ12 with Barchart,

Alternatively if you google the above names with ‘chart’ you get a lot of results.

1 Like