The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

They are from a couple videos no longer available someone has a torrent for them somewhere but I wouldn’t know.
If you want to print them best bet is to save them then put them into a document.

I dont have the torrent no more but I do have those templates. I can send them later if you would like

Hi traders,

Just popping in for a quick question: if you look in MT4 at your price volumes. Is there a significant increase in (tick) volume in the last 2 days versus last week and overall. On my broker I have a huge increase in volume compared to b4. I trade using ICT principles along with VSA. So, I would appreciate if you could check.

Thanks

I don’t use volume as price tends to give you what you need, but I’m sure all the VSA traders would jump in to say it’s very profitable. In any case, my understanding is that tick volume is broker specific, so if I looked at MT4 with let’s say FXCM, I might see a different volume to let’s say Alpari volume. So you aren’t necessarily comparing apples with apples here …

Hello everyone, ICT’s videos are really useful. I wondering why the video of part 7 tutorial, Module #7 Intraday Day Trading Plan Example is missing. Does anyone has it?

On Twitter there was a Message today that it will be released on Monday.

I see, I thought it was long released and it is missing. Btw, what is the twitter for Michael?

@ICT_Babypips

https://twitter.com/ICT_Babypips

thx ya, just added him =)

ICT i’d like to know how the hell did you learned all that ?

All this SMT, OTE, techniques, the fact that Weekly Highs & lows are between tuesday and wednesday , did it just pop in your brain while you were trading ? like you trade you trade you trade and you just figure out stuff ?

Thanks.

Hey InsiderTrading!

The study of PRICE over almost 20 years I imagine was the cause and the concepts were the effect. I learned from others in my career and I give honor to whom honor is due… but where I discovered concepts on my own out of pure study and “Ah ha!” moments… I just seen things repeating.

Perhaps this is one of God’s ways of tucking a blessing behind a burden. I am a compulsive person and I am OCD like you couldn’t imagine… I have an idea in mind… I go all in. I won’t rest until I get it or delve deeper and satisfy my need for knowledge.

I named most of these things for teaching purposes… I just do these things without second thought… but it has always been a task for me to create a common language to teach something I can’t direct you to in books or elsewhere. This is the expensive part I promised in the very beginning.

Some of the things I shared here in Babypips… are 100% unique to me. It’s a pleasure to share things that go un-noticed by the majority. The generic concepts when you stand back and really look at them… they are simple. So simple they were hidden under your noses all this time… and it is hard not to turn the corners up on your mouths when you now know them and it only cost you nearly three years in time what took me nearly 15 years to discover and polish… and we aren’t nearly close to being done.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

A torrent of old ICT material, containing those presentations, is still being seeded.
I posted a zip of the torrent sometime this month. Search and ye shall find

EDIT: found it
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-168.html#post417795

Theres more!? OTE/SMT etc… was a real cool/new concept ICT. Can’t wait the other cool stuff you’ve still havent shown :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!

Hello guys, I got the ICT asia session indicator from the page. My metatrader 4 is ran by New York time. Therefore, I modify that indicator with start time to end time from 19:00 to 24:00( which is known as asian range by ICT ).
After I changed it, the indicator just draw range from 19:00 to 22:55. The range drawn just simply won’t exceed 22:55…

Anyone can give me a hand?

Instead of 24:00/00:00 put 23:59

I see. It is now changed to 23:55. Though I can’t change it to 24:00, but 23:55 is better than 22:55.
thanks

but… is this is best thing that can be done? is there any other way?

Hi PIPhanger,

I hope I can get as good as you - it seems when I trade I end up buying everyone else lunch:D

wow, i see :slight_smile: well, thanks for the answer !

Finally got my 12980 long fill (re-entered expired limit order) at the end of the NYO KZ. Took the 40 pips at the 13020 figure

My trading seems much more consistent (read profitable) when I restrict my enteries to LO and NYO KZs, which are predicated, with other confluences, on price action from NYC to the end of the AR.