The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi,
Can some one point me to ICT’s 80-20 (or 20-80?) indicator? I’ve downloaded the folder with all the others but can’t find this one.
Thanks.

Hi PPFX,

Can you help please. I’ve downloaded the PPFX Levels indicator and it work fines but when I delete it I’m still left with 80 and 20 levels still on the chart? I just deleted as per normal is there something else I should do?

Thanks

PPFX Please ignore - I’ve gone into the object list and deleted line by line.

::[B]This post closes this particular thread[/B]::

I want to thank you all for your continued interest in my work. All future posts will be made in the Inner Circle Trader’s Pro Traders Club 2012-2013 Series.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

please do post the link of the new thread…
and thanx Michael for all of thee great things u have taught us…

Let’s surf the market structure wves to millions folks .

why did they take down all the good resources off youtube channel?

I have also been looking for the resouces… I was half way through :-S

It seems everything has gone?

Hi essexpoker,

I might be wrong but I think you’ll find they were ICT’s property and he has removed them to put them up on his own new website. I think they get touchy on babypips if you “advertise” so I wont supply the name but take a look on twitter.

Hope this helps

Hi, please add me to receive + 400pips monthly signal

facebook.com/forex.okay

No thanks, we generate our own signals in here. Thanks though.

Anyone knows what happened to the videos? They don’t seem to be available on youtube. Please, am lost. Can anyone help?

[QUOTE=“iyke fx;502895”]Anyone knows what happened to the videos? They don’t seem to be available on youtube. Please, am lost. Can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

Uh huh… ICT threw a temper tantrum like the baby he is and took them all down after he lost a bunch of money on a public account.

^ Prepare to be flamed.

[QUOTE=“MediocreClient;502982”]^ Prepare to be flamed.[/QUOTE]

Nah… There’s nothing to flame because that is exactly what happened. Even his biggest fanboys know this.

You’re sure he took them all out? In any case, could you help mail me the “SHORT TERM TRADING” video

Could please tell me where did you did get the other videos from . i have been searching for quitesometime now .please help me :frowning:

Got some of them last year 4rm ICT’s youtube link. But still can’t believe he took them out. May be he’s got a bigger & better package 4 his fans though but can’t wait 4him to come around.

Hello, ICT

For someone who don’t think much of ICT you sure frequent his threads a lot.

On a side note, was this thread not closed??

If I was at my home station right now I’d SOOO make this into you.